1 Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996
From: JimBATNOSPAMpitnet.net (Jim B)
Subject: Re: Look Inside and see outside.
 site of Chuck (mentioned there)! LOVE simply IS, Antaris

>Dear friends,
->
>Do I guess correctly that you join me in wishing to be kept informed of
>new
>developments in the story of comet Hale-Bopp, its anomalous "companion"
>and
>the spiritual implications of this unusual and exciting event that is
>unfolding in our skies today?

No, you guess wrong.  What does this have to do with kundalini?

-

2 Date: Tue, 24 Dec 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Fwd:

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

Date: Monday, 23-Dec-96 08:42 PM

From: drjoeATNOSPAMcitynet.net

HELLO,
 MY NAME IS DAVID NORRIS, AND I AM TWENTY YEARS OLD. I FIRST HEARD ABOUT
KUNDALINI IN A BOOK I WAS READING ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO BY BAGWAN SHREE CALLED

'THE ART OF ECSTACY'. WELL I READ ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH AND STARTED TO PERFORM
HIS ACTIVE MEDITATION TECHNIQUES. AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS I WAS NOTICING A LOUD
NOISE FROM THE AREA OF MY CHEST. IT SOUDED LIKE 'WHIRRING' SURGES IN TIME WITH
MY HEART'S PACE. IT WAS SO LOUD IT WOULD EVEN KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT. I ONLY
PRACTICED IT THAT ONCE BECAUSE THE BOOK SAID THAT IT LED TO TERRIBLE DISEASES
AND I DID NOT READ ANYMORE.I ALSO COME FROM A CHRISTIAN BACKROUND, AND THE MORE
I THOUGHT ABOUT IT THE MORE ALL THIS SOUNDED LIKE THE PATH TO HELL I HAD HEARD
MY PASTOR SPEAK OF WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.NOW I HAVE STARTED TO FINISH THE BOOK
AGAIN BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT WHEN I STARTED THE PATH AND THEN FINISHED IN THE
BEGINNING,I BELEIVE THAT THIS CAUSED SOME THINGS IN MY LIFE. SO I'M LEARNING
ALL I CAN ABOUT THIS AND THEN CHOOSING WHAT TO DO.
            THANKS,
              DAVE
-

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
Desiderius Erasmus

-
3 Date: Tue, 24 Dec 96