1 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996
From: FunSportATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Countdown to Apocalypse

Hi everyone,
I haven't done any posting, besides my request for information on Hawaii.
- And I thank all who had responded.  I had a very interesting trip and as
soon as I have time, I would like to share some of the experiences I had
there.
I can't help to be a little disturbed by the recent postings on Mass
Landings.  I had worked with a channeler to stop  the visits I was having.
 The reasoning for this was that the visits were becoming painful.  They were
no longer friendly and it was bothering me.
I received this post on the "Countdown to Apocalypse" a day or two before
joining this list.  I don't know if the topic was ever tossed around.

Best Wishes for a Holiday filled with Love and May the New Year
be prosperous for All !

Love and Light-
JoAnn Sworan
Chicago, Illinois

     Disclaimer:  This document contains legitimate
     predictions of the future.  What is written here will be
     upsetting for most people, so please understand that if you
-     choose to read this information, you will be doing it by your
     own choice.  This has been written for people who want to know
     what is on the horizon for humanity, and most importantly, what
     they can do about it.  The information contained here will
     come as a shock to most people.  However, if the reader
     refrains from believing it until enough time passes for its
     validity to be proven, it should prove highly useful.  AGAIN,
     you will ony be contacted once.  Print this and save it for future
     reference.

-
Written October 24, 1996

NOTE:  This document is quite lengthy, so it might be best to either
print it or copy it to your word processor so it may be read
off-line.

     Dear Friend,

     	The choice of whether or not to read this message all the way
-     through may have important consequences for you as the events
     of our immediate future unfold.  This is being done solely for
     the benefit of others so that people may understand what to do
     about the times now approaching humanity.   What I'm about to
     explain will strike many people as ridiculous, because this kind
     of thing has been predicted over and over again and people are
     not inclined to take things like this seriously.  I am not your
     average tabloid psychic.  In fact, I'm not a psychic at all.  I
     am what could be called a modern day seer, but I prefer to be
     thought of as just a human being with an important message.
-
     	I have studied prophecy and the techniques used to produce it
     for many years now.  Through a combination of my own findings,
     the prophecies of Nostradamus, the prophecies given by Jesus
     and the prophet Daniel, I have figured out the future of
     humanity.  As stated above in the disclaimer, the reader's
     belief in what I say is not necessary at this point.

     	This message has been written over and over again since I
     first set out to do this.  In previous versions, I have tried to
-     describe what will cause the rough times to come... but everyone
     is pretty much aware of the world's problems and they don't
     really need to have it all pointed out to them.   Besides, it
     makes the message unnecessarily long.  I have therefore decided
     to re-write this once again and limit myself to only listing the
     events to come and explaining what everyone can do to save
     themselves from destruction. What is about to happen in the
     world will be unfair to all of us and people will need to know
     the way out.   The end times are upon us now, and the time has
     come for the way out to be explained more clearly.  I feel that
-     this is why I have been blessed with the ability to gain this
     knowledge and I feel urgently pressed to share what I know with
     others.

     	First, I will list the events, complete with dates and biblical
     references.  The explicit detail given here will seem to be
     just a bunch of nonsense I have pulled from out of the air.  A
     lot of tedious study went into this though, and I have not been
     the only person involved in this study.  I cannot give biblical
     references for all of it because the bible simply does not
-     explain clearly enough, for it was not meant for this
     information to become understood so clearly until close to the
     time for it to happen.

     1.  In late November and December, Saddam Hussein will again
     stir up trouble with the U.S., probably with another invasion
     of the Kurds, killing people by the hundreds.  Around New
     Year's, President Clinton will announce his intentions to
     initiate a strike against Iraq and order the citizens to
     evacuate.
-
     2.  The evacuation will occur much too slowly however, with many
     people refusing to leave.  Saddam will have convinced the people
     to stay put, under the notion that President Clinton won't kill
     a bunch of innocent people.  Then at the end of January, a
     massive strike will be initiated as planned and the citizens who
     didn't heed the warning will die right along with Saddam.  This
     will infuriate the Russians because it will be seen as much too
     extreme and unnecessary.  Also, Iraq still owes Russia money
     from the cost of the Gulf War in 1990.  As Russia is still
-     having a hard time financially since the collapse of the Soviet
     Union, America's reaction to Saddam will be seen as
     inconsiderate of Russia's financial woes.  By June, Iraq will
     still not have recovered adequately from the destruction and
     many people will be starving.   As France joins in the
     arguments, defending Clinton's decision to bomb Iraq, Russia
     will cut off communications.

     3.  In September 1997, even after a warning from the pope about
     the consequences of another world war, Russia will suddenly
-     begin invading Western Europe, starting WWIII.  There will come
     a time when a Russian naval fleet from Murmansk will position
     itself along the French coast, and Paris will be demolished
     overnight by the Russian Air Force.  American troops will be
     sent to counter the invading Russian and Moslem forces, and
     battles will take place all over southern France. After fleeing
     from the invasion of Italy, the pope dies at Lyon on December 13th.

     4.  The war will  last three years and seven months, ending
     peacefully in March 2001, immediately after the rapture.
-     (Daniel 12:7) Fortunately for Americans, the fighting will be
     most heavily concentrated on the European continent as Russia
     attempts to take the whole place into its possession.  (A vague
     description of WWIII can be found in the last chapters of
     Daniel.)

     5.  The year 2000 will be the most difficult year as a unique
     planetary line-up brings the floods, earthquakes and famine
     Jesus spoke of.  (Luke 21:25-26)  The balance of the solar
     system will be strongly out of kilter with all of the planets
-     out to Saturn forming a staggered line on the opposite side of
     the Sun.  Due to this gravitational imbalance, Earth will
     transit slightly closer to the Sun than normal, causing
     increased global temperatures.  The polar ice caps will begin
     to melt, increasing the volume of water in the oceans, and
     coastal cities will become flooded worldwide.  Crops will dry
     up, creating food shortages.  The stress on the Earth's crust
     will cause earthquakes in various places.

     6.  Jesus said no one knows the exact date or hour of His
-     return, but the approximate period can be determined.  The
     rapture lasts forty-five days, taking place in February and
     March 2001, beginning 1,290 days after the start of the war and
     ending 1,335 days after the start of the war.  (Daniel 12:11-12)
     It begins when the second pope after John Paul II introduces a
     messiah in February 2001 (Matthew 24:15)

     7.  Jesus' description of the rapture: (Matthew 24:15-28)
     Jesus' description of extra-terrestrials targeting the
     aftermath of the false messiah scene: (Matthew 24:27-28)
-     Jesus' description of the collection of the false messiahs
     after the rapture is completed and the stunned reaction of the
     people to the display of extra-terrestrial spacecraft in the
     skies: (Matthew 24:29-31)

     	The remainder of this explanation should help the reader
     understand how to escape destruction.  Some who read this will
     suspect that I am only creating confusion so that people will
     be misled.  Some may even accuse me of being one of the false
     prophets I speak about.  Some will automatically cringe at the
-     sight of the name "Jesus" and assume I'm just a preaching holy
     roller.  Others will laugh when they finish reading and assume
     I must be crazy.  Indeed, this story will get harder and harder
     to believe as I go.  There will be at least a few people though,
     who will recognize that the description given by Jesus has
     actually been clarified and the truth about the end will be
     understood clearly.  I will leave it to the reader to make his
     own conclusions.

     	Jesus foretold of His return near the end, to "cut the days
-     short for His Father's children" because life will become so
     unlivable at the end that the entire race would be destroyed
     otherwise.  When He was here, Jesus did three very important
     things.  One, he taught us how to live together peacefully and
     successfully, although the majority of humanity has never
     understood what He meant.  Thus, the paradox that is facing
     the world now. The second thing Jesus did was demonstrate what a
     human being is capable of if he/she can love enough.  The third
     and most important thing He did was set up "part one" of a trick
     that will cause those who have not understood His teachings to
-     separate themselves from those who have just prior to
     Armageddon.  The way it will be done will make it clear to the
     savior as to where the true children of God can be found.

     	Jesus foretold of many false messiahs who would rise and
     perform miracles so impressive that even His most committed
     followers would be misled by it if possible.  Before He left,
     Jesus formed what is now known as the Catholic Church,
     appointing the apostle Peter as the world's first pope.  In the
     beginning, His church was very simple.  However, since it was
-     His church, He knew what would happen.  Peter was chosen
     because of his unshakable faith in Jesus.  All of the heads of
     the church who have followed in the tradition have thus had one
     goal in mind-- to make the Catholic Church what Jesus Himself
     would have made it.  When the rules were established in the
     Catholic Church, they were taken very seriously.  They were
     considered absolute and must never be changed or abolished for
     any reason. Jesus knew how difficult it would become near the
     end of the world for a church dedicated to its doctrines and
     established methods. Therefore, in such trying times, He knew
-     that His church could be relied on to introduce another person
     like Him when one finally comes along.

     	So, where Jesus was actually rejected by religious authority
     because of His apparent rebellion against the established ways,
     something quite different will occur when religious authority
     actually introduces someone just like Him.  Since authority
     itself will trust him, the world will also trust him, even
     though he is only a spiritual healer who wants to ease the
     world's pain and suffering.  The public's attention will be
-     dominated as this man goes around miraculously healing people
     of AIDS, Cancer and all sorts of other diseases, and producing
     food right out of thin air to feed everybody with. As the war
     rages on between the countries, humanity will desperately want
     to believe this man is the return of Christ, and after all, he
     will have been introduced by the church Jesus started Himself.

     	The Catholic Church's intentions will have been completely
     honest and righteous, for the man they introduce will be as
     much like Jesus as anyone could ever be.  It will be society
-     itself that will take a good thing and turn it into something
     evil.  This is exactly the way Jesus planned it, for He knew the
     world will have become very dependent on authority near the
     end, and will be ready to just completely hand itself over,
     expecting to never have to do anything again.  But He warned
     about these false messiahs.  Those of us who have learned
     Jesus' message will recognize what is really going on as this
     man goes around creating a social dependency on himself.
     Electricity will become too expensive to produce around this
     time, due to the cost of the war.  As the world loses its
-     ability to stay informed about foreign places, this man will
     begin popping up all over the planet and people will be drawn to
     him like moths to a flame.

     	Everyone will respect his apparent authority too much to ask
     questions about how he transports himself from one place to the
     next. People will also wonder where all the followers have gone
     as he re-appears in new places, but it will be assumed that he
     has already taken them to Heaven.  The man will be worshipped
     and everybody he touches will feel they have just felt the touch
-     of God.  Then after awhile, some innocent person will ask a
     question like, "Are you really Jesus?  You don't look like
     him... and the bible warns about false messiahs."  The reaction
     from those who would have died without his help will be one of
     angry protectiveness.  "How DARE you question the Son of God!
     Don't you KNOW who he is?" they will shout.  Then another
     innocent person will join the first one, insisting that the
     messiah be allowed to speak for himself.  But he will never be
     allowed to speak. His followers will be too loyal to him to
     allow anyone to put him in the humbling position of explaining
-     himself.   The violent reactions of these devout followers will
     frighten many of the people and a division will begin to occur.

     	The arguments will become more heated as the crowd divides,
     and those who are breaking away will look on with suspicion as
     they watch everyone defending their messiah with such zeal. Then
     the followers will become very disturbed by what is happening
     and they will want the people not to be afraid. They will plead
     for those who have become suspicious to please come back so they
     can all ascend to Heaven soon.  But as they plead, the suspicion
-     will only increase because the messiah himself has never been
     allowed to say anything.  Then their pleading will turn into
     authoritativeness.  The followers will be appalled by the sudden
     lack of respect that has overcome these people as the crowd
     divides further.  Finally, force will begin to be exerted under
     the notion that the non-believers should be punished.  As the
     non-believers put up further resistance, violence will break
     out.  Innocent people will stand by and helplessly watch their
     loved ones being ruthlessly beaten.  As the violence increases,
     those who are trying to fight back will be killed.
-
     	The people who are left over will cry out in hysteria over the
     loss of their loved ones, yelling, "Why?  Why did you have to
     kill them?"  The followers will self-righteously maintain their
     positions, blaming the non-believers for their sudden demise.
     Then the followers will try to escape their guilt by abandoning
     these completely broken, weeping people.  The crying will last
     for hours as these people sulk in confusion about what they ever
     did to deserve to be forsaken by the God they have always been
     committed to. Within three days though, something truly
-     miraculous will occur for these people.

     	Now this is where the story gets extremely unbelievable.  It
     was meant to be this way though, because faith and
     understanding of Jesus' teachings is what will cause these
     people to end up in this situation.  The sheer craziness of what
     happens next is what will make it okay for me to go ahead and
     reveal it.  Nobody will believe it anyway unless they can
     thoroughly understand the cause of the division of the people as
     described above.  Here is basically why the followers of the
-     messiah will divide-- The people of the world are already
     divided right now. The false messiah's purpose is to lovingly
     draw everybody together. Those who want to remain in a divided
     state will cause the crowd to divide.  Those who are frightened
     away will be the ones who genuinely want unity, although most of
     them  won't understand this at the time because it will all be
     so confusing.  The pain they will go through from witnessing the
     riot and then being left behind even though they didn't do
     anything wrong  will leave an irrevocable impression on them.
     The lesson it will teach them is the reason they will be
-     rescued.

     	As these weeping people stay close to their dead friends and
     loved ones, feeling completely helpless, and starving half to
     death, with no way to provide for themselves, they will sit in
     the darkness of the night and see something strange in the sky.
     Beautiful, majestic lights will speed toward them, and in a
     flash, there will be these gigantic machines hovering in the air
     over them. Glorious colored floods of light will radiate from
     underneath and everyone will begin to float up through the air
-     and into the beautifully lit crafts.  Then, instantly, they will
     all be gone and since these people will have been left for dead
     anyway, nobody will even notice that they are missing.

     	They will be transported to another planet far away from here,
     where they will be the honored guests of everyone there,
     visitors to a Heavenly Kingdom, respected by everyone because of
     what they had to go through.  Meanwhile, back on Earth, the
     thousands of clones of the false messiah they have planted will
     be busy causing the same process all over the planet for a total
-     period of forty-five days.

     	Then, after every person in the world has had exposure to the
     messiah scene, the messiahs themselves will all be collected and
     the remaining people of the Earth will be stunned by the
     realization of what has happened.  People will cry out in pain
     as everybody witnesses the beautiful displays of
     extra-terrestrial spacecraft dancing through the sky
     everywhere. The war will stop then, and the leaders of the
     countries will realize what they have been doing as they have
-     just missed the rapture. The remaining people of the world will
     feel a pain that will last a long while and there will be a
     period of sober peace but everyone will still be suffering due
     to all the social damage.  The leaders of the world will
     consider how the extra-terrestrials have succeeded in not doing
     what the world has been engaged in since 1997.

     	Then the idea of a single government for the whole world will
     occur to them so that they can dispose of the nuclear weapons
     and stop fighting with each other.  But they will find
-     themselves in a dilemma over who should be the leader. The
     Russians will elect a new president of Asian Buddhist descent
     who has the same spiritual healing abilities as that of the
     false messiahs.  Then when this choice is not accepted by the
     other leaders of the world, the conflict will start all over
     again.  The Russians will require those who agree with the idea
     to accept a mark of identification so that they may be
     distinguished from everyone else.  The citizens of Russia who
     refuse the mark will be tortured and if they don't give in, they
     will be killed.
-
     	The U.S. government and the peoples of Asia will all recognize
     what has happened, and as the whole world tries to stop what
     Russia is doing, the Russians will finally launch nuclear
     weapons.  Then the rest of the world will begin firing back at
     Russia and the holocaust will burn like the fires of Hell.
     Those who die from refusing the mark will have saved their
     souls, for they will have died in righteousness as Jesus did.
     They will therefore live again, as Jesus did.

-     	After the war of the antichrist finally ends in 2026
     (according to Nostradamus,) those of us who were rescued will
     make a new start here, after the destruction of the war is
     cleaned up for us. No one will ever want there to be a need for
     authority figures, so no one will engage in crime.  Those who
     try to commit a crime will have their peers to answer to and
     everyone will regard the harmony of the community as precious.
     There will be no monetary system and everyone will simply do the
     kind of work he or she enjoys (no taxes!)  Everyone will simply go to
the
-     person or organization who provides whatever he or she needs,
     and everyone will gain their sense of security from how well
     they do their work. Instead of depending on money for security,
     people will get their security from the strength of their
     integration in the community.  The community itself will be
     called "The Father" and the family these people will form
     together all over the globe will propel them into the
     technological age with such a force that they will soon expand
     the boundaries of what man calls home.  Humanity will become
     part of the intergalactic neighborhood that has been out there
-     all along, watching us quietly.

     	If you should find yourself  with no choice but to go to the
     false messiah just so you can be fed, you should do so.  When
     the crowd begins to quarrel though, you should make sure not to
     participate in the fighting at all.  Any messiah who is real
     won't allow his followers to beat and kill each other in his
     honor.  If you can understand this, your faith will save you as
     the messiah leaves you behind... whether you believe in E.T.s
     or not.
-
	 Anyone who has done well enough to survive on their own until
     the messiah scene reaches his/her home town should avoid the
     chaos altogether by simply staying away from it as Jesus
     instructed.  These fortunate people should stay aware of the
     scene from a distance though, until after the rioting passes and
     the messiah leads his followers away.  Then they should join the
     crying people left over.  The dead bodies scattered about the
     area is the sign the extra-terrestrials will be looking for.

-     	In the meantime, we should all team up together and help one
     another, just as when a major storm comes.  This message has
     been my personal contribution to everyone I can reach.  I hope
     it hasn't caught anyone completely unprepared.

				Sincerely,
				         Robert Hayes

     	"As the lightning in the east flashes to the west, so will the
     coming of the Son of Man be.  Where the carcass lies, there the
-     vultures gather."
                                    -- Jesus (Matthew 24:27-28)

2 Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996