1 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: interesting resource

I found this surfing around today looking for something else entirely. I
thought you all might be interested.
-
>As-You-Like-It is a unique independent library
>                     providing books and other materials on
>                 philosophy, religion, science, history, alternative
>                   thought, and the occult -- works which have
>                  recorded the highest ideals of human potential
>                 from many cultures and from many points of view
>                            throughout the ages.
>
>                  The Library has been in existence for over 35
>                    years as a community resource in Seattle,
>                 Washington. We are now expanding to serve the
>                       global community via the internet.
>
>                  Local memberships are $20 per year or $12 for
>                 six months. Mail order memberships are $25 per
>                  year. The Library also offers research services
>                   and astrological charts and interpretations.
>
>                          This way to the Book List
->
>                     Check out our Spring 1996 Newsletter!

They have a page full on kundalini.  Isn't that lovely?

address:  www.frugal.com/~ayli/
-

2 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: am I in the right place?

Dorman, Robert wrote:

> Joe Patrick Flarity wrote:
> > snip
> > To the other list members.  I have been depressed since Thursday with no
> > apparent reason.  My meditation has been distracted and I feel
> > frustrated as I felt that I was very close to oblivion.  Today's posts
> > have brought me an uplifting surge.  Each new moment brings another
> > opportunity.
> >
> > Thank you all,
> >
> > Love,
> >
> > Joe
> Very interesting you should say this.  My wife has had the same feeling
> (she is more sensitive than I am). I think "somthing is in the wind", or
> as Obi-Wan Kanobi would say, "there is a disruption in the FORCE!"
> --Bob

Joe and all,
-	Everyone is going to be feeling this and more on a regular bases,
cosmic forces have impacted the Earth which makes for shifts in
consciousness as well as shifts in Earth possabilities. It is time to
really stay centered and focused on being in the now. Gloria

3 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Thank Gloria and Valda!!
-
Carlos Alberto Russomanno wrote:

> --
> Receipt a Glory message, since I requested that someone me east on
> meditation.
> I thank you much glory what you say me, I will entrust me to the Holy
> Spirit so that the will be my guides, actually I need someone that east
> for power to achieve muse, to find the universal form that be that
> inhabits in my.
> Shame that I understand little English, and costs me much to understand
> the messages.
> Again thanks to Glory, that gives me much force.
> New regards to Valda, that also read my message and answered me from
> Brazil.
> Much love to all you from Argentina, that they are my search companions.
> Carlos.
> ---
> Carlos Alberto Russomanno
> E-mail: bcomputoATNOSPAMsatlink.com
> Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA

Carlos,
	If there is anything I can help you with just tune in and send me your
questions. We will do all right with the communication, what is
important will get through. Take care and God Bless you. Gloria

4 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: disturbance in force

Dominic & Maureen Marando wrote:

> Hello all,
> Bob wrote that he has been depressed and he and his wife sense "a
> disturbance in the Force" - as he qoted from Star Wars.
> I've been feeling that way, particularily these past couple of days. In just
> two days we have both our cars in the garage, one falling apart one someone
> drove into in my own driveway yesterday.
> Our long-time planned vacation airline tickets were changed yesterday as the
> charter was cancelled and the airline had to stick us on regular
> flights...we arrive there at midnight now, and coming home arrive at
> 4AM.....I have two small children!
> Also found out a rumor going around town about me spread by one individual
> who had been very friendly. The rumor is simply an out and out
> lie...Hmmmmm...disturbance in the force.
> Any thoughts?
HI,
	This is the kind of things that come down when the forces are at war.
You know we live in an environment that is involved in psychic warfare,
is it any surprise that things happen. It is natural, use detachment and
stay with the flow. Gloria

5 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Re; Am I in the right place.

SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> There has been something going on with the energy that is very strange, ever
> since the first week of November.  Many of us have felt it, and my private
> mail is full of impressions from others about this.
>
> In terms of feeling depression, when I am out of my body at night, I feel
> complete peace and joy.  But ever since November, as I  re-enter the body, I
> seem to stir up the most tremenduously sad feelings.
> It is as if at this level I am tuning into all the sadness of the planet.
>  This is not mine personally it seems to be a collective something.
>
> Whether it is connected to UFO reality I cannot say----my own impression is
> that UFO's are part of our reality that we are simply unaware of in this
> dimension.
>
> In any case I have been having many dreams ever since "K" about other
> realities----UFO or not.  The beating wings of one of my posts is part of
> this thing with the energies---whatever it is.
>
> and thanks everyone for the info on that.
>
> Love Jule

Hi all again,
	This is how I see it, everyone has been given a tremendous gift of
grace to move with these energies, so what is important is how this is
accomplished. Does everyone know what a thought form is? Simply put it
is a creation from the collective mind, or the mind of the individual.
These thought forms actually appear solid after enough energies have
manifested the belief in the existence. So what we have here is
interference in the lower planes, the objective is to transcend these
areas in consciousness but the way through it is to go into it wide
awake and aware. This way whatever is manifest can be looked directly
into and in most cases through.  When this happens the illusion
disappears. Now this is looking at it from a very high frequency of
awareness, down in the mire all of it can look very differently. We have
a tremendous amount of information to sort, the spectrum of manifesting
forces is wide, in order to know the stream that is the Christ frequency
one must have committed to it and actually become absorbed into it
through a direct act of will and faith. Gloria

6 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: another K anecdote
-
Peter Norton wrote:

> thought I would share this tiny experience with y'all,
> (my experiences are of the presque-K variety, if there is such
> a thing, since I never had a 'full-blown' experience, and lately
> are mostly when I am asleep), anyway:
>
> Was in deep dreamless sleep, partially woke, aware of a single,
> simple thought present in my consciousness: "you have a choice",
> not a verbal audition but just a single thought.  When my
> conscious awareness focused on this idea of 'choice', then my whole
> body became flooded with energy to about 'half intensity', this woke
> me up even more and kicked into gear even more of the conscious mind
> which caused the whole experience to fade away as the conscious mind
> became excited.  Thought about it, and went back to sleep.
>
> Made me aware of how active I am in repressing spiritual awareness,
> and how spontaneously it appears when the egoic barriers are 'asleep'.
>
> oh well...

Peter,
	That was an important message from your soul/spirit directly to your
conscious mind. How much clearer does it need to be. You have a choice,
which simply means ... the only think you have to give God is your free
will. It has to be your choice to give it back. When you do, you'll know
it because everything will change before your eyes. Gloria

-
7 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Fwd: New Subscriber - Personal Experience

Richard Satin wrote:

> ------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------
>

> From: Pamela Bacher
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> I was reticent to say anything about me when I subscribed earlier today
> - but then I surfed around, skimmed personal experiences, and decided
> to put my two-cents in, in case some statistical study ever occurs.
>
> I'm 38 & female and have had one spontanteous brilliant white-light
> experience, many dreams of flying, and 'peak experience' as I believe
> psychology calls it, but do not attribute these to kundalini.  I also
> have a dozen or so events of knowledge which I will label "esp"; beyond
> my very ready & reliable "intuition."
>
> I became a TM Siddha about 8 years ago, but did and do not practice
> with any regularity, in fact, stopped completely about two years ago
> after a bout of what I WILL CALL kundalini.
>
> TM Siddha's learn a "flying" or levitation technique.  During the
> learning/practicing of this, I felt a gentle nudging upward around my
> anus.  I thought rather sarcastically to myself "This'll never lift me
> off the ground."  I ignored the sensation.  The levitation energy which
> occurs when "flying" is a completely different energy/feeling than this
> nudging I felt.
>
> About two years ago I thought I'd experiment, and did a "kundalini
> program" for about an hour with my cousin who does this.
>
> Later that day, the "gentle nudging" which had only occurred during
> meditation, became violent involuntary yanking running six inches up my
> spine, all throughout the day.  It felt like the ground beneath me was
> earthquaking and I had to walk holding on to railings/walls.
>
> I stopped meditating completely, and after about three months, the
> jerking subsided and ended.
>
> I read as many books as I could find (a sorrowful few) on the subject
> of kundalini, which served to scare me away completely w/the horror
> stories.
>
> I am now putting my little toe back in this ocean, going to a local
> kundalini yoga center, and revisiting literature.
>
> I too, am grateful for a community to share with.  I wouldn't want to
> do this alone.  You are doing something vitally important for many
> people.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Pamela
>
> ------- FORWARD, End of original message -------
>
> Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
> Desiderius Erasmus

Pamela,
	Your experience is not unusual. And your smart to let it go, but the
next step remains to be taken which is that inner bonding with Divine
Will. If you go into this stream, which is by the way an actual
frequency that you must plug into, then everything will be ok ...
including the kundalini if that is what is next for you. It is important
to make this connection so that whatever comes will be in your flow and
being brought to you through the Holy Spirit. If you are into eastern
thought, words are different but it is still the connection into divine
will that will make it come together. Check out my homepage
http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/  Gloria

-
8 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Approaching Solstice

Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:

> [...]
> members. I, myself, have noticed a synchronicity with Solstices and
> Equinoxes. My spontaneous Kundalini awakening occurred near midnight on
> June 21, 1996 (proximal to the Summer Solstice). Around the Autumnal
> Equinox I went through another mind-and-body-frying episode of biblical
> proportions. With the equinox coming up I have been getting openings/
> rushes/etc. that have been unmatched in my experience.
>     A few days ago I went through a 2nd chakra opening that caused
> total body orgasms for twenty, straight, inrelenting hours. This was
> one time that I was genuinely scared as I had no control and didn't
> have any perception that is was going to diminish or end. Angelique,
> despite her tribulations, was most thoughtful in providing helpful
> suggestions, information and assurances that convinced me I was going
> to live through it. It was so bad that simply coughing or having
> clothing brush my skin anywhere would add a sexual orgasm on top of the
> continuous body orgasm. This must be what they talk about when
> referring to 'cosmic sex' - but after hours and hours and hours, it
> seemed more like I was being screwed by the universe! Yes, Virginia,
> there IS such a thing as TOO MUCH pleasure! Three of the women I
> related this to expressed dismay, delight, and envy - I DON'T think
> they have ANY idea what this was like!
>
> Having lived through that experience, I went through ANOTHER Linda
> Blair episode yesterday - I was thankful that, although there was SOME
> of the attributes of the earlier one, it was not NEARLY  as intense.
> Despite my appraisal of the episode, Karen says that it was one of the
> most frightening she had witnessed to date. The earlier one consisted
> of white hot pleasure/pain crackling and sizzling like a million volts
> from the inside surging out through every pore and nerve in my body,
> but other that the shaking, gasping, watering eyes, etc. was not
> immensely visible externally. The episode of yesterday involved violent
> tremors, roaring, barking, muscle-cramping spasms, prolonged breath
> cessation, etc. that she could witness.
>
> Today is like the calm before the storm - WHAT CAN POSSIBLY BE IN
> STORE! One is put in mind of how the Constatinian torturers, in
> punishing Eastern Orthodox adherents for crossing themselves the wrong
> direction would temper the embers while roasting the victim alive to
> allow them to recover briefly before putting the bellows to the coals
> to turn up the heat causing their skins to crack open and melting their
> body fat with which they basted themselves keeping their nerve endings
> alive for days.
>
> Oh well, I never read that this was supposed to be a Disney ride. Would
> you believe I have a mother-in-law who is jealous and a sister-in-law
> who feels deprived because she spent lots of money studying these
> things and didn't get bupkus for her dough. The zen master quote is a
> propos: "Why would you want to be enlightened, you may not like it."

Dan,
	Take the negative energy off of it, don't allow any thoughts to create
negative energies around you at all. It's time to turn to God big time
and tuck and roll. You have never liked my suggestions in this area but
perhaps you should open your mind and heart to see if there is something
in it for you. Many folks have been fried going it from where you are.
There is another way. Gloria

-

9 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Cosmic Loneliness

B. wrote:

>         Hi all
>
>         I've been on this list for quite a while just reading, but I
> decided to post this because I thought someone may encountered the same
> feeling.
>         Is there anyone here who has felt that Somic Loneliness? When you
> feel extremely, outrageously lonely you cannot move, and without any
> reason at all. Even if you have a girlfriend, many good friends, doing
> great in your studies, always among the best, people like you and you
> feel so lonely and remote. Sometimes when there are many people arround
> it goes away, but after a while at some moment it reurns even stronger
> and levels you to the ground.
>         Any cure?
>
>                               /
>                    __       //
>                    -\= \=\ //
>                  --=_\=---//=--   -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>                -_==/  \/ //\/--     Borce Gorgievski
>                =/   /O   O\==--  ==================
>    _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--   American University in Bulgaria
>   /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-  -----------------
>  (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--   borceATNOSPAMcos.aubg.bg
> (\_/                 \     \-     borceATNOSPAMslin.aubg.bg
> \/      /       (   ( \  ] /)    borceATNOSPAMcc.aubg.bg
> /      (         \   \_ \./ )   borceATNOSPAMgeocities.com
> (       \         \      )  \   ----------------------
> (       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \  http://www.aubg.bg/~borce
>  \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \  http://members.tripod.com/~borce
>   (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6393
>   (  )   / __/ '---ATNOSPAM       / /   _______
>   \  /   \ \             _/ /
>   ] ]     )_\_         /__\/       Every Woman and every Man is a Star
>   /_\     ]___\                                                   Liber AL

This is called the dark night of the soul, don't pull away from it, go
into it. And when you are going in... ask that God accept your offering.
The surrendering will do more for you then any human companionship or
communication. This is like directly letting go into free fall. It is
necessary. So just let go. Gloria
>  (___)

-

10 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996
From: "Todd and/or Jessica"
Subject:  new k symptom

  I often get the image of a giant butterfly in my head (I say giant
because my head seems bigger from the inside)  I use it in meditation by
trying to slow down the rate at which it's wings flap - 5 beats per breath,
4, etc.  until it is perfectly still.   As far as I know this is original
to me,  -  I don't know if it is connected with any actual phenomenon. (but
it works!)

                                       Firefly

11 Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996