1 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Alien: Clarity.

   I have spent so much energy to get away from that place, I did not even
really recognize it, when I went back there.
-  Cold place, lonely and unloved and frightened.
  Someone who has power over me, asking questions without waiting for
answers, picking apart the fragments of answers and making them into
something else.
Insisting that the something else was what I said, then insisting that I am
lying, when I try to explain the truth.
  So that everything I say is wrong, I am wrong, my existence has no merit,
and I am fit for nothing but rejection, then abuse.
  Whatever I want will be denied me.

-  Desperation sets cold hands, and the child tries to know what to say to
feel loved and accepted again.

  So long, since I have gone there. that place of helplessness. makes me tired.

  I have taken people there, I'm good at that.
  I learned all the games well. Became talented at them, a family
competition...4th of five kids....but didn't like the results, so I swore
off them, until I found that there are people who enjoy my talent. What an
amazing surprise!
Louise Hay was right, the dark bits can be as beautiful, if you give them
enough love.

  I still cannot really fathom why they enjoy it so much.
Intellectually and experientially, I know it's true, but it's alien.
Surprises me, every time I see it. Blows my mind. Fascinates.
Sure isn't me. I know that place all too well. I grew up there.

    But my love language came out the other way.
- I cherish those who have enough trust in me to follow my leadership.
Cherishing that trust, and striving always to be a better leader.
Knowing too well, how power mis-used feels.

  I structured my life very carefully, not to have to go back there at all.
  Spirit, apparently decided I needed to remember.
  Or to at least, show me that that place still exists inside me.
  Is still vulnerable.

  This time, the intimidator/interrogator had a gun and a uniform and the
bureaucracy, and the threat to deny my visionquest.
  Instead of a yardstick and a temper and power over my whole life.

  This time, I have somewhere else to go. I'm not a child.

  One of those places, has been to you, my internet family.
  Your love and support warms and empowers me. Thankyou.
                Blessings of love and light, Angelique.

-
		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
-                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

2 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Root Chakra

-

>Howdey everybody
>
>I've been doing alot of energy work the last 3-4 days or so.  The experiences
>have been like milder K awakening, energy going up my spine into my crown and
>third eye chakras, also waves of energy, and the feeling like energy is
>gushing endlessly out my hands and feet.
>
>Also a kinda stoned/tripping feeling, like a very pleasant stoning off of
>some really good weed where things feel very trippy and your imagination
>starts mildly hullucinating.  I may have stumbled on the "flashback at will"
>that Mistress spoke of and which I know many of us want (Although I'm sure
>Mistress has more "power" than me (why didn't she get this first?))

  Well, who says I didn't? I can't write about Everything that happens!
Even with a 50mg website, there is a need to edit.

 Thankyou for the compliment.
And thankyou for calling me Mistress. Not necessary, as I don't own you, but
it's nice. Makes me smile.

  Actually, I do experience something like that, like being in love all the
time, feeling that glow, like I had 25 orgasms and the afterglow never went
away. Hmmmm. Maybe that's what happened.  You might want to try Annie
Sprinkles Energy orgasms excercise.
 http://www.infi.net/~heck/orgasm.html
It yakes practice to accomplish the climactic result, but practicing gives a
very nice glow.

-  And I have made some progress with my flashback at will plan.
Brighter colors, sharp edges, stiff neck, upward heat shimmers, greater
awareness of my energy. That's been the key, actually. Remembering the
energy of the state, puts me in a similiar trance.
  Tried it just now, and my sculpture Grenilea the sentient winged serpent
got my attention a few minutes later and asked to be moved off the t.v.

  Also useful and fun, are right brain excercises. Especially staring at
boring geometric patterns, or mandalas. The logical brain has nothing to do,
so it shuts down bored in a few minutes, and then the creative side runs
wild. Mandalas become 3 dimensional objects that move and flow with
breathing. Endlessly changing patterns.
 Learned that trick in Art class.
 A patterned carpet or small tiled floor will do nicely.
 Ever sit in a public washroom and stare idly at the tiles, till yer brain
starts randomly and quickly groupng them? Inventing patterns out of little
squares.

Einstien said, imagination is more important than knowledge.
I suspect part of that magic has to do with the the fact that certainty is
limiting.
If you think you know something, it closes you to other ideas.
Why a Koan is confusing.

 A textured cieling, pretend the light is coming from the opposite
direction, and the texture turns inside out. Practice turning it
concave/convex in time to your breathing.
  For that matter, if you've the patience, try scrying with a blank computer
screen.
Your brain can be very creative with pixels.
  I have customized my window background to a soft grey, works very well.

>All of which were very nice and I feel a bit blessed for it.
>
>Also recently I've been reading about the first chakra and how it relates to
>your connection with your body.
>
>My question:
>	The hightened awarness of energy, is it related to further opening the root
>chakra, is it more likely from the K like activity?  Also do very many people
>have mild K of this kind, or does it usually "come with a bang".

  I kind of have it whenever I focus on it, and especially with emotional
triggers.
What I focus on, grows. K. grows from the root chakra, so it is more
intensely felt from there than the other chakras. I like to use heart chakra
energy a lot, too, but it's gentler.

  The energy of your body is under the control of your imagination.
Actually, so is most of yer life! HAHA!
It does have it's tides, but those can be changed somewhat with emotion and
imagination.
  And your body will respond to imaginary stimuli.
  Imagine sucking on a big slice of fresh lemon, the juice going into your
mouth, your mouth trying to turn itself inside out with tartness....glands
tightening....If you can manage to smell the lemon as well, so much the better!

  Or how your heart can race, watching a movie! Ever watch a theatre full of
people watching a film of a rollercoaster? Very funny unison chair dance.
-  I kept getting a really stiff neck, playing DOOM, because I kept trying to
duck the demons.
Got a chair with casters, and I could scoot out of the way, instead.

  That's one way I deal with negative energy, so as not to do harm with my
power.
Dail up 2D hell on my computer, and play Texas chainsaw massacre with demons.
I've saved the parts of the game with most demons and firepower, and I
slaughter demons over and over...Heretic is even better, it has a gore
rating, the demons splatter into bloody bits...no chainsaw, though.
- It might seem silly, but it's really being responsible for my expression. I
have surrounded myself with people who trust me absolutely not to harm them,
and whom are trained to be intensely vulnerabile to my energy. I daren't get
unbalanced or angry for long, it ripples through my stable like an
earthquake, even for My slaves who are not physically present for it. And
generally I take care that none are.

>The majority of the power has now left me, but I'm looking at it like the
>"resting period".  I'm fairly sure that mastery over giving myself the
>experience is my next step.  How is another adventure.
->
>Thanks
>Aaron

  Memory is a funny thing. If you can remember what an orgasm feels like
exactly, then you are having one. Try to remember what the energy felt like.
  Time travel back there. Time isn't real, it's an artificial construct.
Go back, in your head, to then, and bring them back to here and now with you.

So, thanks for the oppotunity to ramble....
-    Blessings, Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

3 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: An E-mail I got
-
>Hi guys! :)
>
>I got an email saying:
>
>> Houghton Mifflin Publishing Corporation will donate one book to a
>> children's hospital for every 25 e-mails they receive.  Please e-mail
>> them at:
>
>> shareATNOSPAMhmco.com.
>> I hope you can spare the seconds . . . and let your friends know.
>> So far they have only received 3, 400 messages.  Last year they reached
>> 23,000.
>
>This is a great cause so send that email and pass it on!
>
>Take care, everybody!
>
>Love and smiles,
>Jenn
->

>I know this doesn't have anything to do with K, but a worthy, and very easy
>thing to do IMO.
>

>Tim

Maybe I'm a cynical cow, but what books are they giving away?
Is it right wing christian propaganda?
Left wing athiest propaganda?
Mother Goose? Programming your P.C.?
Just wondering....Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

-
4 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: Where soma grows.

Suddenly, my college days in Wausau, Wisconsin came back to me. I
didn't know it then, but in my solitary wanderings in the woods on Rib
Mountain I would come across the solitary 'soma' of the Vedas, Axxxxxx
mxxxxxxx. I was fascinated by them at the time simply because they were
immense, glowed with an unmatched orange fire among the fallen leaves,
and looked for all the world like the faerie had placed them there
(once seen, they DO appear otherworldly).

My question is this, is there a 'safe' method for the original
ingestion of soma? I know that secondary ingestion has always been
GRAS, but I know of noone that would volunteer to act as my biofilter
and although I have kinks, this sport isn't one. Has anyone here done
this? Is there knowledge of having been spontaneously awakened and then
adding the rite of soma to that?

Love and LAUGHING LIGHT,
Dan-RF

ps: I am well aware of the inherent, often fatal dangers involved and
that is why I have lightly disguised the scientific nomenclature above
and use the ancient term soma.

5 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: Peter Norton
Subject: Re: Alien: Clarity.

Beautiful prose and sentiments, Mistress!
>   This time, the intimidator/interrogator had a gun and a uniform and the
> bureaucracy, and the threat to deny my visionquest.

What was denied?  Sounds like a real vision of the ordinary
nightmare of consensual social reality to me.  Congratulations on
a profound and enlightening fulfillment of your visionquest!  May
the powers that BE grant you the strength to see it through.

cheers

"Why do you want to be enlightened?  You may not like it."
-Suzuki Roshi

-
6 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Re: CHAKRAS and a balancing Meditation

Your very welcome.. visit my website.. http://pages.prodigy.
com/flute
there are more mediations.
I was seeing a ton of discussion on Chakras and thought I'd
contribute a ton and hope no
one screamed at the length of the text.
flute

7 Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996
From: Antaris Ra
Subject: Please read this  a l l   it is important for  y o u !

WORLD WIDE WEB:
-
CRISTAH: The World Wide Web is a growing technology of communication, can
you advice on using this system?
ASHTAR: The Internet system spreads information very fast. It consumes
both positive and negative energy. Keep your focus
on LOVE and provide ways for others to achieve this. You have many
stories and abilities to accomplish this . Make it a
Gateway to Oneness. An Internet opening to the heavens. There is no
greater assistance that anyone can give to help their
fellow brothers and sisters in this lifetime right now than to see the
light and follow their hearts to the love of Our Creator. You
may call on me to assist you in this project. Keep in mind that there are
many roads that individuals will take .but, if they are
roads into the light....they will find their way. Any information that
will assist in this direction for the masses will be of service to
this universe. I bless you for this movement. C: What can you tell us of
the Mars situation? A: The Mars situation is as it should
be. There has been an alert placed by other extraterrestials in this
solar system. Your government is concerned and is
loosening its grip on the information it has. Some are feeling the
tension of the wide spread Internet system and its fast
movement of information. It is all as it should be .....all is happening
in order. We are prepared to maintain our stance over you
and the humans of earth.(we are so grateful Ashtar...) Our job here
becomes easier when we can count on the lightworkers to
spread words of love, hope and peace. Yes, you hear these words often
but, they are necessary to be repeated often. They
need to become part of your everyday existence. I am not suggesting that
you or Jon need to be reminded of these as often. I
am saying that there are those who will read this message that should
keep these words as part of their daily living. Make them
bold here....... How easy it is for some to take all for granted. Let
this be the end of our return beginning today. Call on me at
anytime for I will await you. I send you love, peace and hope for the
world. Ashtar (9:03am)

 We come to you now with the information that all systems and
> procedures required for the final stages of our first contact mission
> are proceeding on schedule. The so-called "comet" Hale-Bopp (actually a
> camouflaged former Alliance space ship) is proceeding on its course to
> rendezvous with your world in the early Spring and complete its historic
> diplomatic mission by delivering the 10,000 Ambassadors to their
> Australian colony on May 5, 1997 (2 Men, 3 Muan, 5 Eb). In addition, the
> Federation space ship which is known to many as "Nibiru" is continuing
> to monitor its progress and to act as the "comet's" companion. Both will
> arrive in your planet's vicinity by the end of March, 1997 (toward the
> end of the galactic month of Mac). During the following week, the
> Federation space ship or "Nibiru" will uncloak itself so that more of
> Earth's scientists can better observe our space station and learn more
> about its reality.
->

--
Aloha from Maui, Hawaii and blessings for this Holiday Season,

Kurt Wright

PS: Most of us have much work to do before we emerge from the vast
illusions of the third dimension into full awareness of the state of
unconditional love.