1 Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Heart Chakra?

Daniel Rusch-Fischer wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I got a call this morning from the mother-in-law in Florida who says
> that since leaving my place in California, she has had a painful
> circlular spot directly over her heart - a little to the left of center
> chest. It hurts on the surface and is uncomfortable to lay on - there
> is no internal pain with it, but there is a similar spot on her back
> directly through the body. The spot on the back is far less
> uncomfortable and she can sleep on it, thought not on her chest. When
> she was here, I did a 'reading' for her and we opened up some very
> painful childhood memories - at the time I could feel that they needed
> to be let out and expressed as I felt it producing a closure at her
> throat area (chakra?). She told me then that she had a throat problem
> that she had been to several doctors about and despite numerous tests
> could find nothing medically wrong.
>
> Would appreciate any input from the list on this phenomenon. I feel
> that she has 'expressed' her suppressed anger for her father, but has
> issues with her love for him. That sounds too simplistic, but I haven't
> said it to her yet - awaiting input. Her father, by the way, died over
> many years slowly of emphysema, cancer, cirrhosis of the liver, etc.
>
> Dan
HI,
	It sounds like you opened her up and she didn't have the tools to stay
with the flow until it could balance out. Sometimes things are brought
up and if the person isn't prepared for the emotional/physical part they
have a real severe reaction. I would work with helping her to close that
center. If you can assist her then a light worker around would likely be
able to see what is happening, it can be in her etheric body and not the
physcial, it just feels like it is. Gloria
-

2 Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Alien at the Border.

Mistress Angelique Serpent wrote:

> [...]
>   My life mission is around freedom of sexual expression, and promoting the
> understanding that sexuality is sacred. The only work I will be doing is
> sacred work on myself, and those I encounter. No money in it!
>  I feel that I am being predjudiced against by UNS immigration, for my
> sexual expression, and my spirituality. They seem to be convinced I am a
> baby eating satanist, whithout a shred of moral fiber. If anything, the
> international nature of the web, they thought was a perfect advertising
> strategy for an alien....
> It's not about getting across the border, anymore. It's about my life
> mission, my awakening, unfolding as it should.
>   It's them vs my K. and the internet.
>  One of my simpler mottos: Deal with what's in front of you. This is right
> in my face.
>   But I am at odds to plan my next step. This one individual is insistent on
> seeing me according to his predjudices, and insists on documents I don't
> have, like rent recipts and income statements.
>
>    I don't work this time of year, especially without the security of a
> playroom of my own to be in. I require some pieces of equipment that are
> large and heavy, and in storage, for my comfort and my patron's tastes.
> Essentially, though, of course like anyone my talent is in my heart and
> mind, my being.
>   Mr. Bruner insisted that my toybag must stay at home, as they are tools
> for work....well, I was personally kinky long before I was professionally
> kinky, yet this man can tell me I may not bring in instruments for my own
> personal use, when I am on vacation. I have travelled on pleasure with a
> toybag many times before, with nary a problem, a few raised eyebrows, but no
> hassle.
>
>   It feels like the patriarchal repressive forces are suddenly gathering
> against my matriarchal mission of self discovery. I have meditated long on
> this situation, and with his angel's permission, tried my best to send love
> to overcome Mr. Bruener's apparent fear of me: he sees me as a threat.
>   I have encircled the crossing in blue K. fire, to try to change the
> horrible energy I experienced there. I turn to my magic, and to the folks of
> my internet family, for support.
>                 Blessings, Angelique.
>                 Aka. Linda Holden, proud Canadian.
>
>                    Mistress Angelique Serpent,
>                 Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
>             Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
>         *******************
> "Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
> Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
> With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
> come true.
> I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
>                          Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
>         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>  Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

Wow! That is a story. I guess the first step is to meditate and sleep on
it and see what you are being told. Things like this happen and there is
a message inside it somewhere, it is up to you to find it. Also, did you
not have your paper work in order. Is the only reason they stopped you
is because you don't have a permanent address, that can be solved
easily. Give your boyfriends address or a family member. That way you
will have a home base. Then I would think it is up to you to not shock
people who are very conservative, maybe you can be more sensitive to
those who aren't aware of the things you are doing. And, then look
within and see if you are giving out an impression that is not accurate.
If you are talking to people about blood in the bottle and slaves, you
are indeed asking for trouble. Put yourself in their shoes, their
background, training etc. What do they see and feel from you?

Then, take it as the first step of your spiritual quest just because it
isn't what you anticipated, it doesn't mean it isn't important and there
for you to reflect on. Interesting to see what comes to you. God Bless
you on your adventure. Gloria

-
3 Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!

Teresa Baker wrote:

> Hi! Have been following this group for awhile with great interest as many
> experiences related are similar to mine. Have meditated and studied various
> doctrines but particularly vedanta. Powerful light awakening years ago kept
> me on this path even while raising kids alone, working, and dealing with
> chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia in recent years. Still the light shines and
> ironically the illness has allowed more time for "self" study, reading and
> meditation without being pulled back into the world at former break-neck speed.
>
> Someone posted recently and I can't find it now to quote accurately, about
> the experience of another dimension like a reflection going on. I have been
> very curious about a similar experience. About three or four times a year
> for the past few years another waking reality is going on either within or
> beside me. It seems to be dipping inside mine as I into it. Try as I may, I
> cannot quite grasp it or enter it, even with meditation, but it seems to be
> very active. I don't think it is guides, angels or a discarnate being
> attempting to be channelled, just someone else's consciousness and
> day-to-day experiences going on. Has anyone else had anything like this?
> It's quite disconcerting as it's hard to be fully "here" when "there" is
> pulling on me. It lasts for about three or four days solid, never more.
>
> It's nice to feel safe about posting a question like this and knowing that
> not all who read it will think me "crazy".
>
> Peace,
> Teresa
>
> Life, we learn too late, is in the living,
> the tissue of every day and hour.
>                        ... Stephen Leacock

Hi Teresa,
My homepage is http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/

Read that then let's talk. To you fill out of your body when this is
happening? It is when you are asleep or awake.  And, what kind of
energies are around? Any psychic stuff happening? Gloria

4 Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996
From: David Scott Newmark
Subject: Sorry...

The book that I meant to reccomend earlier (yes, it does relate
to kundalini) is Ken Wilber's "No Boundary."  Wilber did not write
"Thoughts without a Thinker," although it is a good book as well.  Sorry
for the incorrect info.

dave

-
5 Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996
From: "B."
Subject: Re: Native American's way and kundalini

On Sun, 8 Dec 1996, TERRY MCCOMBS wrote:

>   Such as the Qabalistic Tree of Life, the Loa of the Voudouist, and
> Tai Chi to name three.
>
>   Do you know any other ATNOSPAMsystems' ways or paths that you think might
> have something to say that would relate to things kundalini?
>
>   Should one study different paths, or does that just lead to
> confusion?

	The tradition of the Kabbalah has very developed tradition about
the Inner Energy (knudalini) that it can match or even surpass the hindu
one. The Kabbalistic tree of lifw is consisted of ten energy centers
(Sephirot) which are grouped in three pillars, left, right and middle.
The middle one which consists of 5 centers coresponds to the 7 chakras in
Yoga. Btw the Sufi teaching also has this 5 main chakras. There have been
many tries to find corespondencies among these systems starting with
Crowley and in our time with Rippel and his "enhanced" Kabbalah.
	Kabbalah has it's own techniques and rites for awakening and
evoking all of the energy centers. This techniques make use of images,
colors, sound formulas, vibrations, etc. In the Kabbalistic tradition the
throat chakra or the Daat Sephir is the borderline between God and Man.
There are two main ways for using the power of the sephirot, one is used
for meditation and spiritual development and is called "the sword", and
the other is used for power, and is called - guess how -"The Snake".

						B.

                              /
                   __       //
                   -\= \=\ //
                 --=_\=---//=--   -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
               -_==/  \/ //\/--     Borce Gorgievski
-               =/   /O   O\==--  ==================
   _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--   American University in Bulgaria
  /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-  -----------------
 (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--   borceATNOSPAMcos.aubg.bg
(\_/                 \     \-     borceATNOSPAMslin.aubg.bg
\/      /       (   ( \  ] /)    borceATNOSPAMcc.aubg.bg
/      (         \   \_ \./ )   borceATNOSPAMgeocities.com
(       \         \      )  \   ----------------------
(       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \  http://www.aubg.bg/~borce
 \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \  http://members.tripod.com/~borce
-  (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6393
  (  )   / __/ '---ATNOSPAM       / /   _______
  \  /   \ \             _/ /
  ] ]     )_\_         /__\/       Every Woman and every Man is a Star
  /_\     ]___\						          Liber AL
 (___)

6 Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996
From: Peter Norton
Subject: Re: psychic challenges

Gloria, thanks for your insights.

I just had a question about when you said:

> There is so much to learn beyond this state which is solar plexus
> driven with the third eye open.

Are you saying that the psychic phenomena manifest when the
solar plexus (third chakra?) is active _together_ with the
third eye (sixth chakra?).

If so, this is interesting since it
agrees with my limited single experience of these two chakras.  I
experienced the third on one day and then a faint glimmer of the
sixth on the following day, seemingly without any others in
between.  And then the synchronicities 'hit the fan' so to speak.

Or, are you saying that psychic phenomena manifest with the
third chakra only, and one needs to get to the sixth to
get beyond their fascination?

> When the energies get to the heart and
> everything is centered through God's Will everything changes. It is the
> beginning of the initiation process. And, I do want to say it again, it
> is only the beginning. Gloria

yep.
-
"Enlightenment is the beginning of practice."
-Sojun Mel Weitsman et. al.

7 Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996

Subject: Re: White Gold

I am part of the White Gold forum.  It is based on the research of David
Hudson. He has supposedly discovered a way to find monoatomic metals in
soil, as well as to break down a metal into a monoatomic form.  (Metals are
almost always matched in pairs at the atomic level.)

White gold is a powder residue that is left once gold goes through Hudson's
process. He claims that it is the "manna" from the Bible and contains
extraordinary healing powers.  He has also been said to be the prophesied
David (from Nostradamus?) who will bring this powder to the world.

Hudson has a group of investors who have supplied him with funds to build a
processing plant for White Gold.  In return, they will receive large
quantities of the powder for they're personal use.  Once production is under
way, Hudson has said that he will distribute the powder for free to the
general public.  (He can afford to do this because he has also found a way
to change monoatomics back to a metallic state.  Basically he can take
regular soil and get metallic gold out of it.)

Monoatomics do exist in nature (carrots, pig brains, a few others).  There
are other metals which can also become monoatomic (rhodium, palladium,
copper, nickel, others too).  All these products are said to have some sort
of beneficial effect on people.

There are a few over the counter product stating that they have monoatomic
gold in them.  Simply put, they don't.  Two that I know of are called
Etherium Gold and ISIS Powder (or something like that).  I believe that
Etherium is about 90% mono-Rhodium though.

Basically what I have been told is that you get out of it, what you put into
it.  If you believe things will happen, they will.
-
Some notes: Hudson has refused to allow independent verification of his
product and processes, and no one else is able to check for monoatomic
particles.  It is his system.  He has contradicted himself on numerous
occasions in interviews and speeches.  He has also been sued by one person
who got sick from his product.

I do believe that Hudson has found something important.  I do not believe
though that he has thought everything through.  I do not think that Hudson
is a fraud, but rather more misguided and too eager.
-
The White Gold e-mail list is a public one so feel free to join it. If
anyone wants more information from me, contact me privately.  This does not
specifically relate to K, and again, I don't want to clutter the list.

I'd sum up the feeling of the list by saying that we are skeptical but hopeful.

In Service to the Light,

-

8 Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996
From: Grant Botes
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

Hi everyone!

I was just reading El Collie's article "Danger: High Voltage" on
this Kundalini page. I found it very interesting, especially when El
made mention of worsening of Kundalini sysmptoms after body work and
healing sessions.

I am not only curious, but as a practising Reiki Master I would be
interested in hearing whether anyone with painful kundalini symptoms
has tried Reiki, and whether it helped or not. What would be the best
way to help someone who came for treatment of kundalini symptoms?

I look forward to hearing your responses and wish you blessings on your
individual journeys.

Love and Light to all,
Grant
Reiki Master

South Africa

-
9 Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996
From: CGIAJWATNOSPAMaol.com

Dear Dan,

I agree with Gloria about your mother's disrupted heart chakra.  I suggest
that you work on building up the energy of the two touching chakras.  This
however leads to another problem of building too much energy in the third
chakra without an upward escape.

Since the energy sounds like it's trapped trying to get above the heart and
into the throat, I think it would be best to  energyze the throat chakra.
 Chant the mantra "Hang" or "Ham".  When she feels energy in the throat, try
to have her channel the energy from heart to the throat.

If the energy becomes too great in her throat, have her open her mouth,
tighten the muscles in the tounge and concentrate on the very tip of the
tounge.  That should help expell excess energy out the mouth.
-
Hope she feels better soon
Aaron

10 Date: Mon, 09 Dec 1996
From: Peter Norton

Hi y'all, guess what?  I got a reply from the Amazing Randi
on whether he thinks the PEAR psi research may qualify
for his prize money: