1 Date: Sun,  8 Dec 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Re: Native American's way and kundalini

THe Medicine Wheel I attended was led by Nakai "A cherokee"
attending her were 6 other Elders of the tribes.  This was for Hopi,
Kickapoo and Cherokee.  One in the circle was a Lakota Elder.
Nakai has been having dreams of Reiki Symbols and says that her
message is for unity and that the East and West will sometime soon
begin meeting.  Nakai has a scarf,... a present from the Dali Lama.
and the Lakota Elder, White Eagle received Kyria initiation from
Mataji in a cave in Tibet.
All Religions/rituals are just maps to the same path.. Yoganada,
Hindu Guru.  And read Joseph Campbell, THe power of Myth.. J.
Campbell has been on Bill Moyer's PBS interviews.  If you can see
that one.. try to ..   Its a series but a great one.
flute

2 Date: Sun, 08 Dec 96
From: "A.Theresa" Catoe
Subject: Looking for

Hi All,

I have been on the list on & off for a while. My computer crashed & had
to reload my internet program. I lost all my email addresses. I'm looking
for a couple of people who I have been talking with privetly. Lia & Jule,
if you're still on this list, please send me your email addresses again.
Thanks for letting me take up a little space here.

Love & Light,

T.C.

tcatoeATNOSPAMcetlink.net

I may have sent this to the wrong address so I'm resending it.

3 Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996