1 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: Antaris Ra
Subject: Please share this information with others

Forwarded message:
From:   kwrightATNOSPAMmaui.net (Kurt Wright)
To:     LeighlandATNOSPAMaol.com

Thanks for the e-mail on Whitley Streiber's meditation. Please correct
my e-mail address so that I get no delay in receiving your messages.
Old: KurtW244ATNOSPAMaol.com  New: see above.

You asked for additional Hale-Bopp info.

Near the end of my wife's meditation this past Sunday morning, she
experienced a very strong "presence" of an entity who called himself
"Erasmus," and said he was a starship commander associated with the
Hale-Bopp "companion." As noon approached she experienced a steadily
increasing sense of vibration in her body to the point where she felt a
strong need to come in and sit near me as I worked away on our computer.
At 12:30 PM (Hawaii time) she distinctly heard this entity repeat three
times, apparently in an effort to get her attention, "I am Erasmus."

She then proceeded to receive from Erasmus the message shown below,
while I furiously typed what she said into the computer. In deciding to
share this message with others, we do not propose that the contents are
"true" for anyone but us, but have been strongly prompted to share it.

Kurt Wright

> "I am Erasmus. I am a commander in the Ashtar Command. I am in charge
> of one of the landing crafts associated with the Hale-Bopp companion
> that will touch down on your planet Earth in mid-February. We come in
> love. We have much to share. I wish to say to all of those who are
> anticipating our arrival to continue to hold this event in love. Expand
> that love to all those that you share this with. Ashtar has shared with
> you the need to stay in your light bodies. This will allow us more easy
> access to you. It will allow us to teach you how to unlock all that you
> already know. Many of you will wish to come onboard our ships to assuage
> your curiosity. This will be allowed. We have nothing to hide. Many of
> you are skeptical that this event will take place at all; but know that
> it has been in the making for millions of years. We are coming to help
> planet Earth, Lady Gaia make a smooth transition from her third
> dimensional reality to her fifth dimensional reality. This is as it
> should be.
>
> We are holding an image that all of Earth’s human beings will move into
> the fifth dimension along with Mother Earth, but this will only happen
> if everyone who knows of this event holds it in total love and allows
> that love to expand to all peoples of the Earth. We are all brothers and
> sisters in this galactic universe, and the coming events are not to be
> feared, but to be met with rejoicing. We hold you in all our love.
>
> Erasmus.
>
> This is for the person known as Kurt:
->
> We see your light and feel your love. Continue to share our words, your
> words, words of the universe with all those who will listen. This is
> part of your mission to enlighten, to comfort, to expand and to love
> many people.
>
> There will be many landings. Over twelve million around the world. It is
> of the utmost importance that as many people as possible are told of
> this event in advance and encompassed in the love of the event so they
> will feel no fear. What you are doing is of utmost importance, Kurt.
->
> It would be wise to ask others for help in expanding your list of people
> with whom to share this important information."
>
> ***END OF TRANSMISSION***

Please note the final paragraph. I NEED YOUR HELP in expanding the list
of people who are to receive this and additional messages.
--
Blessings, aloha and mahalo from Maui, Hawaii
-

2 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996

Subject: psychic challenges

Sorry this has taken so long, but you may remember that I knew of some
skeptic organizations who would pay for a demonstration of any psychic
ability that could be performed under controlled conditions.

I know that the Mistress was interested in this and other may be as well.
There are two groups that I know of who are doing this.

The first is an Australia group offering A$30,000 for a show of psychic ability.

The web site is:        http://www.skeptics.com.au/chalenge.htm

The second has a bit more to offer.  The "prize" is now $1,073,000 (USD).
This is the "James Randi Educational Foundation".

The web site is:        http://www.randi.org/jr/chall.html

I would very much like to see someone here win this to both help science
understand that it cannot understand everything, and also to take some of
the wind out of their sails.  :)

I would think, however, that should you take this challenge, whether you win
or lose, there will be publicity.  I'm sure if they win, they will take the
opportunity to gloat, and if they lose, they will take the opportunity to
say that they had discovered proof of psychic ability.

Good luck to everyone who does this.. and of course, a 10% finder's fee
would be appreciated if you win.  :) (Also if you are uncomfortable taking
their money, I will happily do this for you out of the kindness of my heart.)

Good luck!!!

In Service to the Light,

3 Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996
From: LwMema3ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Drug Zone..just say no? reply

< To keep a balanced perspective, remember that the Sun is
 one of the leading causes of cancer.  And that every second
 there are 100 billion neutrinos shooting through your body.

You know, I hate to say this- but come on!!!!  The sun may affect your body-
but only because MAN has affected the protective layers around our earth.
 Are you afraid of skin cancer?  Then you will get skin cancer!  I am not
afraid of the sun and consider it to be very healing actually!  This is nota
flame, just my personal opinion!

I do not feel domiated by the universe- I feel that I am a part of the
universe in all it's vastness!!!  Be it good or bad, we all have different
ways of seeing things.

Love and Light,
Lori

-

4 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: JOHN ROYER
Subject: Subtle little moments

I used to question myself of what "big"
achievements or goals I had accomplished
during the day...What was once important
a year ago, a week ago, a day ago, now
seems so transitory and insignificant...

What I strive for now is to just experience
one of those "subtle little moments" once
throughout my day...It may only last for
a few seconds (hopefully a few minutes)..
but will be an event to be remembered
for many incarnations...

-
5 Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Communicating with organs /allergies

Recently I've been able to communicate directly with my immune system and I
have been getting some interesting insights.

  My numerous allergies are a result of the fact that in order to build these
bodies here on earth, we have been through a kind of war zone  to arrive at
this point in evolution.  My immune system has been on hyper- allert for so
long that it simply does not know what to do when there is no war to fight.
Consequently even if earth were pollution free and foods additive free and so
on, I would find something to be allergic to.

When I first made contact, it said very plaintively "But what do I do now the
war is over?"

What seems to be necessary  in this case, is to convince my immune system
that the land it occupies---i.e. my body is one of total peace. Then it needs
to have a reason to exist beyond a war-state.  I'm not sure what will come of
this, but we----(the various componenets of the system) are working on it.
 I'm currently doing a lot of meditation where "they" learn to play again and
enjoy life, and most importantly be in accord with each other..  It is almost
as if that part of my body forgot to experience the joy of beingness when the
rest of me learned it.

.  I'm hopeful, because  I have had a great reduction of symptoms.  When I do
experience an allergy attack, sending calming/peaceful thoughts to the
system, and saying how much I appreciate all it's care over the years also
helps.

To do this meditation, I enter the thymus area and we all meet there. The
thymus is also involved in growth in childhood, and since we are children of
"K" we have a lot of new growth ahead, finding out who we are, what it means
in our life etc.  So focus on the growth of the inner child,  and  enlisting
the immune system's aid to achieve this., may be helpful.

Love Jule

-

6 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: cancer

WHAT CANCER CANNOT DO

	Cancer is so limited-
-
	It cannot cripple love,

	It cannot shatter hope,

	It cannot corrode faith,

	It cannot destroy peace,

	It cannot kill friendship,
-
	It cannot suppress memories,

	It cannot silence courage,

	It cannot invade the soul,

	It cannot steal eternal life,

	It cannot conquer the spirit.
-
			Author-unknown

					Love and Light,

						Marsha

-
7 Date: Wed,  4 Dec 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMProdigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)

Your Wrote>>>>Sorry this has taken so long, but you may remember that
I knew of some
-
Don't  even think of it... I've seen this Randi skeptic guy on tv
before.... he 'psychs' out the psychic so that they are so messed up
that they can't think.... he makes a good living off of disproving
psychic ability.
Vickie Hamby
AND If you have to prove to someone (EGO-MAYA-Illusion) who you are
and what you know, then you can be messed up by someone that has a
small insight into where your weakness's are - The Ego.  Not a good
thing.
I dislike the word psychic..( comes from psyche an ancient greek
myth/legendary female as i remember) Look it up in the dictionary..

I rather like intuitive Explorer. When your kundalini has awakened,
you will find you are in tune with the universe and just that makes
you intuitively aware of all else.  All is the same in unity, so why
wouldn't you know what goes on in other minds. By knowing thru this
feeling, the interlocking circles of life..( the future and the past
are one); why can't you know where you or someone else is going, has
been or is now?  Reality is only as you judge it to be at this moment.
-  By scientific theory, you cannot have time and space in the same
spot at the same time.. Psychic just seems to be a silly term for
understanding the unity.. strange yes?  THe more we judge and
catagorize, the more we divide and lose our knowledge.  The knowing
is there for everyone.  Anyone can do it.. Just pay attention.
Flute
Intuitive Explorer (professionally)

-
8 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: Paco
Subject: re: psychik challenges

Just to state the obvious,
	Anyone who says they don't believe in "psychic" phenomena
is either a) stupid or b) young and inexperienced or c) just
being coy and smug.
	To prove psychic phenomena "empirically" seems almost a
contradiction...with all the psychic people that I've been around,
the connection is psychic...not sensory...you can feel it, you
know it's there, you can prove it to each other but only because
the connection itself is self evident. If you're outside the flow,
there's no "proof". It's like me "proving" to a blind person that
there are colors, or that they look a certain way.
	Just a few thoughts... later

		Paco