1 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: redormanATNOSPAMplix.com (Dorman, Robert )
Subject: Re: Ball of energy leaving body

Jim B wrote:

> >>Hi Ellen,
> >>no you are not alone. As to your question about a ball of energy, I haven't
> >>experienced that .... but I remember once when it seemed like a little black
> >>bead sort of whizzed all around my body then flew away (I felt it was
> >>something that had sort of condensed out of me).  I would be interested to
> >>know if others have had a similar experience.
> >>
> >>Regards
> >>Peter
>
> I don't think this type of experience is that uncommon...
>
> >        She also commented in an earlier session of having to pull energy
> >away from little gargolye-like beings that were clinging to it, and when it
> >released fully, this beings left as well.  I think that these were old
> >beliefs, holding onto this energy.
>
> You might be right about this, but also consider that there may actually
> *be* little gargolye-like beings that enter you when there is negative
> energy to feed on.  :^)  I used to practice intense ritual magic in a small
> appartment that I shared with a cat.  Over a period of time, the cat became
> very disturbed, posessed you might say, almost wild.  Then one night I had
> a dream that I performed a bannishing over the cat, and a dark dense energy
> mass was expelled.  When I awoke the next morning, the cat was back to its
> sweet old self again.
>
> Jim

I believe you are correct. Shamanically speaking, these are "power
intrusions." Once my oldest son had an acute tachicardia (sp?) attack.
I started drumming, entered non-ordinary reality, scanned his body and
pulled an alligator out of him! His symptoms immediately went away and
never came back. I also brought him  back a goat for a power animal to
protect him.

A sorceror "put the bone on" my youngest son, then about 3 yrs old,
trying to kill him (he couldn't get through to me). My son got a fever
of about 107 degrees(F) and we thought he was going to die.  We were in
some hick town in IOWA (no offense intended to Iowans) with no medical
facilities. We had been traveling accross country and my drum was buried
in our stuff in the car. I had my wife bang a spoon on a book (curtesy
of the Gidians :) ) and I entered a trance state. Pulled a bone out of
the back of his neck; found out who sent the bone and why; fever started
to go down. By morning he was fine. We continued our trip, stopped by a
medical clinic to check him out-just to be sure {my wife's idea $:( }.
The doctor checked him over and said there must have been something
strange in his throat, he didn't know what it was, but it was healed
over (some sort of scar?) and OK now. Of course, we didn't mention the
bone.

There is alot of astral garbage, thought forms, etc. out there that gets
attracted to us and can enter us (our auras) when our thoughts become of
the same vibration; i.e., we get ANGRY, jelous, depressed, etc. These
things then make us sick physically. A shaman can remove them--but--if
the client continues in his same circle of emotions and thought
patterns, he will often attract them back again and the "cure" might
last only a few days to a few weeks.
--Bob

-
2 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: redormanATNOSPAMplix.com (Dorman, Robert )
Subject: Re: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

Jessica Simon wrote:

>   Hey everybody!  I've been posting mostly to individuals for a while, but I
>
>   I hope this is not too off-subject
>                    Firefly
What I do is journey to the spirit of the head ant. I tell her that I
need my house as much as she needs hers, and there are lots of stumps in
the yard where she and the rest can go where I won't bother them. I make
a pact with them that I will not knowingly disturb them in my yard if
they will leave my house. I warn them that if they are not out in 24
hours, any ants left behind are subject to distruction.
--Bob

-
3 Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

>  Hey everybody!  I've been posting mostly to individuals for a while, but I
>came up with a general question.  My house is infested by ants in a big
way.  I have the feeling that I don't want to kill them.  I've been putting
them outside on paper towels and keeping the place clean, but they are
determined.  My fiance says that ants are not "living creatures" as such.
They have a hive--mind and killing one does not damamge the mind.  I think
he just wants to kill them.  My questions are: 1, is it normal with K to
feel like you don't want to kill things?  2, What do you think about the
hive mind idea?  (I wouldn't want to be killed just because it didn't
destroy the collective unconsious!) and 3, is there any kind of energy thing
- asking them to leave - that might work as an alternative?
>  I hope this is not too off-subject
>                   Firefly

  I got infested with tiny ants too, after I did a spell for something to
eat the dust mites I am allergic to. They don't like cinnamon, and so a
light dusting of cinnamon will keep them out of your cupboards. If a lot of
them got in my way, I would wipe them out occasionally...usually
literally...wipe away ants from the countertop, into the sink and down the
drain, before I make dinner. Ants get killed in nature, and you are nature,
too.
  Avoid harsh chemistry, though. I never did find a spell to get rid of
them...they spread to the other apartments, instead.
                Blessings, Angelique.

-		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
-	^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

4 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: "Singleton, Peter"
Subject: Thanks for this site

I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their help on this site. I had
my K experience 6 years ago and didn't realise how alone I've been in all
that time. I have discussed this experience with my wife who was a great
help but it's not the same as talking with another who has been through a
similar thing. I tentatively mentioned some things with by brother-in -law.
But I could tell that it was too much, and later found out that he thought I
was probably going mad (this has brought tears to my eyes). Another friend
wanted to have me injected with medical things and another some sort of
psychiatric help. Nobody (other than my wife) believed what was happening
was real.  Even people interested in this sort of thing are of no help,
often its like a game for them and they have no experience of what they are
talking about or its implications.

When I first contacted this site I was cautious, was it just another new age
ego site where people are only interested in.. well you know what I mean.

It's been such a relief.

Regards
Peter

-

5 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: expelling negative energy through tongue

Aaron

	Thank you for the Nov. 28 reply.

-	The exercise you recommended may be one that could be repeated
over a period of time for short periods(at least for me at this time).

  	About 30 seconds into the exercise the shaking began, building up
into a series of extremely strong kryias in the throat and head.  I
could only continue on for about a minute, but did note a small, but
distinct loosening in the middle of the tongue and in the middle of the
throat.  I will do this expelling periodically and  watch for further
results.

- 	I haven't had the time to experiment with your suggestions on
location  or
 the right side of the body (oops, just pressed some button and messed
up the sentence-can't fix it-too new to computers and e-mail), but
intend to.

	Again, your response is appreciated.

                          In Love and Light,

-                                       Marsha

6 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: establishing intent

Gloria-

-	I always go straight to your posts as they seem important in a way that
I can't seem to articulate...perhaps that is because to dance the
suggestions seem to involve operating in a 'feeling-tone' and a sort of
intense, 'silent listening' mode that would have no need of words.
Anyway, its nice to listen to you...and thanks for your Thanksgiving
message.

                               In Love and Light,

                                             Marsha
-

7 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)

Tim Duna wrote:

> At 03:53 PM 12/3/96 +1200, you wrote:
> >
> >Hi Ellen,
> >no you are not alone. As to your question about a ball of energy, I haven't
> >experienced that .... but I remember once when it seemed like a little black
> >bead sort of whizzed all around my body then flew away (I felt it was
> >something that had sort of condensed out of me).  I would be interested to
> >know if others have had a similar experience.
> >
> >Regards
> >Peter
> >

>         As far as icky's coming out of a person, yes I have experienced this
> too.  Just today I went to a healer I have been seeing and she did something
> at the end that helped align things.  She held the tip of my finger with the
> right hand and put her left hand on my torso, about the solar plexus level.
> It was here that I saw an ugly tarish black evil energy ball that had 'ugly'
> distortions of it's energy waves, that was the equivalent of radio noise
> inbetween stations.  People comment on there being no real good and evil, I
> agree with this in no-time theory.  But in the moment of intersection in
> time, at certain points, a thing can be called evil, and this is what this
> energy felt like.
>
>         She also commented in an earlier session of having to pull energy
> away from little gargolye-like beings that were clinging to it, and when it
> released fully, this beings left as well.  I think that these were old
> beliefs, holding onto this energy.  I felt them for the first time in my own
> awareness when Gloria came one night to help release energy.  She pulled
> mentally upon the energy, and I felt this belief-form energy holding upon
> this energy clinging to one end (for dear life mind you), while Gloria
> pulled upon the other.  I tried aiding the process, but I couldn't do
> anything about it, and just let my soul process the energy and observed.  I
> have found that there is only a point that people can help aid me when they
> do this (it happened with the healer too), and that the soul must process
> the energy as well because it can't be pulled out solely.  This is because
> of very deep karmic blocks.
>
>         Perhaps Ellen processed her 'half' of the energy and her husband
> needing time to process his part of it?
>
> Tim

Tim,
	Actually that energy is removed through the healer absorbing it and it
is transmuted through the higher frequency. There is no pulling at all,
it would appear to be pulling because something is being released from
the spirit/soul perspective. But, it is always Divine Will that is
moving it through the Holy Spirit. And, to the extent that the void is
filled with the light from the Holy Spirit is the extent that the
healing holds. When Christ healed individuals and told them not to speak
about it, it was because the void needed to be filled by the pure
frequency of love and humility. But, the ego is strong and pride, and
I-ness come in and the self soon feels back in and the healing doesn't
hold. It is best to take it silently into the Heart Center and allow the
tears of thankfulness to cleanse the soul deep and then something of the
shadow will die in the process. God Bless. Gloria

-
8 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: sedona

Traveler-

I've heard about Sedona, but have never met anyone who has visited.

After reading your post I'm interested-maybe next summer.
-
I was once in a small very old church in France that had the most
amazing Gaia energy-traveled from deep down, straight up my legs and
held me for a long time.  I had not known Her before She greeted me in
this way.

                                         In love and Light,

							Marsha

-

9 Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996
From: "Singleton, Peter"
Subject: RE:More on killing bugs

 ----------
> From: Jessica Simon
>     My house is infested by ants in a big way.
> I have the feeling that I don't want to kill them.  I've been putting them
> outside on paper towels

I think this subject is on the topic of K i.e finding our place in the world
etc.
I hate killing things, but its often unavoidable and impractical not to. For
example, I used to rescue moths, spiders, ants etc from the toilet, sink etc
until it was becoming almost an obsession. It couldn't go on. I remember I
was about to turn on the tap to wash my face but a small moth was in the
hand basin and would certainly have been killed. However, I decided to do it
anyway. The instant the water from the tap rushed downwards a miracle
happened - the insect flew rapidly upwards to safety.  The moral is 'what
will be will be'. I'm  not violent or malicious to the insects (even though
at times I kill them), and they are welcome to kill me. We are all nature
and nature is also death, it's not necessarily a bad thing to kill.

Regards
Peter

-
10 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: drug zone

Mistress A.

	At 3:30 two nights ago I woke up feeling the very strong urge to relate
to you an experience I had.  On the face of it it doesn't seem to have
alot to do with the subject, but on the other hand...
-

	After practicing a mantra that has to do with healing sounds for
various organs in the body K. stepped in and gave a boost: I began to
hear those organs 'speaking' to me quite clearly telling me what they
wanted.  I didn't attend well at first...I think because when K. runs
very high I have trouble with attending (and because my belief system at
the time didn't include talking organs, so I had to schuck that belief
before clearly hearing).

-	I found that they had a conciousness seperate from my own, and yet not
seperate (can't explain better here), that they had requests of me
involving their care, that they loved me, were forgiving of me, and that
they, too, were on an evolutionary path.  They were me and yet not me.
We danced together for four days or so,  then my inner ear became deaf
again and I was left with new knowledge to integrate and extend to many
other areas.  It was very sad to be deaf, especially since I didn't know
why, yet I was tremendously grateful to have opened to another part of
myself.

-	It not given to me to write out my own interpretations etc. on the
experience, only to share it with you, not knowing why.

					In Love and Light,

                                            ...And Blessed Be

							Marsha

-
11 Date: Tue,  3 Dec 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Ball of energy leaving body

kundalini
Ball of energy..
Stand in a darkened room.. not to dark.. then rub your hands together
briskly.. hold them about two
inches apart..
Feel the energy.. then.. rotate your hands in circles around each
other.. you can create the ball of energy.. You'll probably see smoke
like light between your palms.  You'll have to experiment on how
close or how far apart to hold them.. But you will feel the tingling
between your hands before you ever see the light moving.. So .. Feel
for it first.. then try to see.. If you get it strong enough you may
smell and/or taste a metallic sensation.. or like hot wires smell..
hard to explain.. but try it..
Blessed Be,
Flute
-

12 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: establishing intent

Stephen Kandul wrote:

> Gloria-
>
>         I always go straight to your posts as they seem important in a way that
> I can't seem to articulate...perhaps that is because to dance the
> suggestions seem to involve operating in a 'feeling-tone' and a sort of
> intense, 'silent listening' mode that would have no need of words.
> Anyway, its nice to listen to you...and thanks for your Thanksgiving
> message.
>
>                                In Love and Light,
>
>                                              Marsha

HI Marsha,
	I haven't talked to much to you personally have I? WE will have to
visit some day and get to know each other. Have a real nice day.
Where are you from? I live in Reno. Gloria

13 Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996
From: Stephen Kandul
Subject: (no subject)none

Gloria-

Just discovered how to use the Cc: block on the mail.
I'm living in Savannah (just outside).
Just learned a little about internet ettiquete.

						Love and Light.
-
								Marsha

14 Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Ants

At 08:50 AM 12/3/96 -1000, Jessica Simon wrote:

>  Hey everybody!  I've been posting mostly to individuals for a while, but I
>came up with a general question.  My house is infested by ants in a big
way.  I have the feeling that I don't want to kill them.  I've been putting
them outside on paper towels and keeping the place clean, but they are
determined.  My fiance says that ants are not "living creatures" as such.
They have a hive--mind and killing one does not damamge the mind.  I think
he just wants to kill them.  My questions are: 1, is it normal with K to
feel like you don't want to kill things?  2, What do you think about the
hive mind idea?  (I wouldn't want to be killed just because it didn't
destroy the collective unconsious!) and 3, is there any kind of energy thing
- asking them to leave - that might work as an alternative?
>  I hope this is not too off-subject
>                   Firefly

It is absolutely possible, probable, etc. that asking them to leave and/or
willing it can work.  It has for me.  A good way to learn about your own
energy and will.
-
Mary

Perhaps they are attracted to your light!

15 Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: Drug Zone..just say no?

At 17:01 02/12/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Mistress Angelique Serpent wrote:
>> Someone tell me, how do I just say no to all these ways I am being
>> drugged, my consciousness altered without my consent?
>
>points well taken.
>but...
>isn't K an altering of consciousness without consent (at times)?

  I think that being poisioned by toxic chemicals and being purified by K.
fire have little in common.
>To keep a balanced perspective, remember that the Sun is
>one of the leading causes of cancer.  And that every second
>there are 100 billion neutrinos shooting through your body.

It is also the leading cause of life! And cancer scarcely came into the
picture before ozone thinning and overall immune retardation through the
wonders of modern chemistry.
In any case, I like being a pale vampire.

>kind of makes me want to ask a rude question,
>if you will forgive me:
>How does it feel to be dominated by the Universe?
>
>cheers

  Not rude, although definitely a poke.
In fact, your terminology is technically incorrect. Domination requires
submission.
K. and the Universe require surrender.
Not the same thing. I know, I studied the distinction  v e r y carefully.

  I have been open about my surrender to higher power as a part of my path.
Gaia and K. are way stronger forces than government and pollution.
They will win. I will help.

  How it feels?
-  Odd. Uncertain. Exhilarating, sometimes.
  She insists on my staying in the moment, and so often has surprises
planned for me. I don't always get real clear pictures of what's coming up
next, partly because of my own stubbornness in wanting to get my own way,
gets in the way. I'm not good at surrender, sometimes.
 Trying to stay away from good/bad perspectives in my life, instead looking
for secret lessons and silver linings in any setback. Trusting that all is
planned for the best, even if my limited perspective cannot see the purpose.
  Not that I don't lose it sometimes. I am a redhead.

-  I have also come to the perspective that as above, so below.
My environmental and emotional sensitivity mirrors Gaia dealing with pollution.
We and the universe are one. Me and the bad guys, as well as the planet.
  In spite of my bitching, (which was, I admit, partly a poke directed at
the naive smugness of the 'no drugs' camp,) I work against these effects by
sending my energy to the planet, and living as 'green' as I can manage. And
taking great loads of flax seed oil.
 Mostly by focusing on my own sense of safety in the world.

 Believing I create my reality, I must take responsibility for the excema in
my life, too.
   I have found that Goddess has had several purposes for my allergies, one
of which, strangely, has been to keep me on my spiritual path.
  Believing I create them, looking for ways to create a different belief has
led me an interesting path, even firewalking. I know how to walk barefoot
across 1200 degree glowing coals without even feeling the heat, but I don't
know how to persuade my body not to react around cats. So I keep on looking
inside my head for the key to unlocking the fear that creates weakness, and
along the way I am becoming enlightened, almost as a side effect.

-  A final note on Domination.
  I have a quartz crystal, and the Rain God of the Yucatan, Chak Mool, to
whom the Mayans sacrificed the hearts of their bravest and best, makes his
home inside.
  I woke him on my visit to Chitzen Itza, He liked me..
  My crystal has become cracked, or has a new blockage in it's clarity.
  Concerned, I asked the crystal this morning, "Chak, are you in there?"
  The clear answer I got back: "Yes I am, Mistress." It dumbfounded me in
it's implications. The Rain God calls me Mistress.
I've been thinking about that all day. Who the ***k am I???!!  Whew!
-
Matthew the Light being calls me Mistress, too.  It's a little easier to
comprehend, I healed his stuff, he asked to serve me this lifetime, which is
like a long lunchbreak for him, with his having a rather different view of
time and space...but the Rain God?

One perspective I have on K., is that it is evolving me, into a brighter
bigger better universally connected Goddess Me, and the old me just has to
get out of the way.