1 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96
From: priestessATNOSPAMcix.compulink.co.uk (Naomi Ozaniec)
Subject: Glasgow

Greetings to the K. Group

I have a long standing interest in this area (21 years) and am delighted
to be among a group of like minds.
This is my first post to the group - a request for help. Is there
anyone in the Glasgow area who might offer support to a young man.
I doubt if there will be. But it provides an opportunity to say hello and
also to muse on the synchronicity - recently joining the list and today
receiving a plea for specific help in the snailmailbox.

Naomi
-

 ,                           __
/|/\    _,   _          o   /\_\/ __   _,        o  _  _
 |  |  / |  / \_/|/|/|  |  |    |/ / _/ |  /|/|  | |/ /
 |  |_/\/|_/\_/  | | |_/|/  \__/  /_/ \/|_/ | |_/|/|_/\__/
                                   (|
priestessATNOSPAMcix.compulink.co.uk

-

2 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Glasgow

Naomi Ozaniec wrote:

> Greetings to the K. Group
>
> I have a long standing interest in this area (21 years) and am delighted
> to be among a group of like minds.
> This is my first post to the group - a request for help. Is there
> anyone in the Glasgow area who might offer support to a young man.
> I doubt if there will be. But it provides an opportunity to say hello and
> also to muse on the synchronicity - recently joining the list and today
> receiving a plea for specific help in the snailmailbox.
>
> Naomi
>

> priestessATNOSPAMcix.compulink.co.uk

Naomi,
	Welcome. Check out my homepage http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/ then
we can visit. Hope you give and get a whole bunch from the group. Gloria

3 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: introduction

cameron dye wrote:

> Hi there, K people.
>
> I've been luking on this list for a while and thought I should introduce
> myself so that people I post privately won't wonder who the heck I am. :)
> My name is Cameron Dye.  I'm 21 years old, born and raised in Phoenix, Az.
> I grew up with Nichiren Shoshu Buddhist parents, so the metaphysical has
> always been part of my life.
>
> I have been very interested by the recent thread about LSD.  There are
> tons of arguments for and against it.  I liked Angelique's attitude toward
> it *very* much.  When taken in the right frame of mind with clear cut
> objectives in a safe, nurturing environment acid is both fun and
> awareness expanding.
>
> As for a K experience, I only have this:  One night my dad and I were
> talking about OOB projection.  He has dabbled with yogi techniques
> throughout his life and was showing me an interesting technique.  I was
> doing a two part breath to lower my heartbeat and a meditation to open my
> chakras from the bottom up in order to move my energy/consciousness up and
> out my crown chakra...thus resulting in out of body consciousness.  I
> couldn't quite get that pesky crown open all the way and I had neglected
> to slow my breathing down to match my (by this point) very low heart rate.
> I was building up so much internal energy that my muscles began to become
> rigid.  Once I realized what was going on (which took a minute because
> body consciousness wasn't at the forefront of my concentration) I slowed
> down my breathing and stopped gathering energy.  After I was un-rigid and
> sitting upright, my entire body was literally vibrating at an amazing
> rate.  I could feel every molecule of my body, and could sense energy
> still moving through my chakras.  When I focused my eyesight on something,
> the visual would shake back and forth.  My dad said my aura was a good 4
> or 5 inches larger than normal...his analogy, "You're like the energizer
> bunny over there"  I didn't have any of the pain symptoms that are often
> mentioned in a K awakening, so I'm not really sure that's what happened.
>
> I plan on going to a K yoga center so as to get a firm grasp of the
> powerful force that I might be unwisely playing around with...I have no
> desire to damage my psyche or body any more than my former
> experimentations with hallucinagens has done. :)  (but I don't really see
> it as damage, merely shifting)
>
> light and love,
>
> Cameron
Cameron,
	Welcome to the group, sounds like you have a great opportunity for a
balanced awakening having been exposed to these energies for many years.
Check out my homepage at http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/

Then we can talk and you will know something about my background. I'm
sure you will find the list a good resource. Gloria

4 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: online energy exchange

B. wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Steve Elsner wrote:
>
> >       I've been kicking this around for a long time now, but nobody
> > seemed to pick up on it. However, there now seems to be an interest so I
> > shall act!
> I AM INTERESTED! Just tell the time, and because I live in southern
> europe you should tske the time zones.
>
> >       I've also been kicking around the idea of a website, which would
> > help facilitate a "web of energy".  Think of it.... group energy can be
> > quite powerful and anyone who joins would benefit.  Plus, since we would
> > be physically spread out, the earth would get a nice blanket of energy
> > flowing about. Any ideas?  Write me!
>
> Great idea. I can over 5-10 M of web space but in Bulgaria (assumin slow
> connection :)
>
>                               /
>                    __       //
>                    -\= \=\ //
>                  --=_\=---//=--   -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
>                -_==/  \/ //\/--     Borce Gorgievski
>                =/   /O   O\==--  ==================
>    _ _ _ _     /_/    \  ]  /--   American University in Bulgaria
>   /\ ( (- \    /       ] ] ]==-  -----------------
>  (\ _\_\_\-\__/     \  (,_,)--   borceATNOSPAMcos.aubg.bg
> (\_/                 \     \-     borceATNOSPAMslin.aubg.bg
> \/      /       (   ( \  ] /)    borceATNOSPAMcc.aubg.bg
> /      (         \   \_ \./ )   borceATNOSPAMgeocities.com
> (       \         \      )  \   ----------------------
> (       /\_ _ _ _ /---/ /\_  \  http://www.aubg.bg/~borce
>  \     / \     / ____/ /   \  \  http://members.tripod.com/~borce
>   (   /   )   / /  /__ )   (  )   http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6393
>   (  )   / __/ '---ATNOSPAM       / /   _______
>   \  /   \ \             _/ /
>   ] ]     )_\_         /__\/       Every Woman and every Man is a Star
>   /_\     ]___\       Liber AL

Steve.
What are you referring to as an On LIne energy exchange? Tell me more.
Gloria
>  (___)

5 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: hyperATNOSPAMhmt.com (HyperMedia Technologies)
Subject: Kundalini / Mind

The Shakti compels me to write for you again.

Did you know that you can actually accelerate the Kundalini Shakti as it
cleans the 720,000,000 nadis (spiritual nerves) and proceeds up the
Sushumna?

It just requires the correct mental posture.

What is this posture? In Zen it's called 'No Mind'. In Vipasana (sp?)
Buddhism it's called 'The Witness'.

Do you want to experience this state, now? Take a deep breath, exhale,
relax,  and let your mind go blank. There it is. It's that simple. This
state is a higher state of conciousness than the state of thought and
emotion.

You are now dealing with the container, rather than the contents.

How long can you stay in this state? Not very long, unless you've trained well.

In order to understand this state, we need to examine some of the nature of
the mind.

The mind is a tool the SELF uses for creative expression, yet nearly all of
our suffering is caused by our own mind. However, the mind is not really
the problem. It's how we use the mind that causes us to be miserable.
-
What is the problem then?        Bad Mental Posture.

Just as our body can have good and bad posture, the same is true of our mind.

If you have bad physical posture, you're still alive, but if you are able
to stand up straight, you not only look better, you also feel better. You
can breathe much better with good posture than hunched over and slouching.

To get that good physical posture you have to constantly practice sitting
and standing straight, and you have to keep correcting your posture. At
some point, the new 'good' posture becomes trained into the body and it now
feels natural to stand and sit straight. It takes little or no effort at
this point because now it is habit, and it also feels quite natural.

Creating good mental posture is no different. The mind is a powerful tool,
and like a double edged blade, it can cut both ways.

This tool is out of control in most of us, yet trying to force control on
it doesn't work very well. It just goes 'round and round'. You can't fight
the nature of the mind.

This is one situation you can't think your way out of.

Imagine a carpenter. He takes his circular saw out of the tool box, plugs
it in, and cuts his wood. Then he places his saw back in the tool box for
the next use.

Imagine if he strapped the saw to his belt and left it running while he
tried to do other tasks. He might end up cutting his leg off.
-
Wouldn't it be great if we could use our mind to think when we needed to
think, yet have it be still and quiet when we weren't actively using it?

Well, it can be done. Even attempting to do it can radically alter your
life in a very positive way.

Let's examine a couple aspects of the mind.

1. It flows outward toward the world
-
2. It spontaneously generates thoughts and emotions (which are transient
phenomena that come and go. Otherwise we would always think and feel the
same )

3.  It divides, separates and catagorizes

4. It takes the shape and form of whatever its attention is on. ( there
really is somthing to positive thinking.)

-
The mind crunches along continuously, but, there are actually gaps in
between the thoughts and emotions even though it seems like a continuous
stream.

My pet parrots love to chew wood. Left on their own, they will chew all my
nice furniture, since to them wood is wood and they don't differentiate
between tree branches and furniture. So what do I do? Why, I give them a
nice piece of wood to chew on. It's their nature to do so. There is no
point fighting their nature. Now they're happy, and so is my furniture.
-
We have to do the same with our mind. Give it something to chew on which
won't interfere with us and what we choose to do.

*****
Here are some techniques: those who are already familiar with them please
bear through the explanation for those who aren't. Who knows, you might
catch a different perspective.

-
Most people are aware of only two breaths. The first one, and the last one.
What about all the breaths between those two? They represent a golden
opportunity for practice.

If you bring your mind's awareness to the breath, it is the same as giving
the parrot a piece of wood to chew on.

Now as you watch the breath go in and out, you will notice two points of
stillness. One is at the top, where the incoming breath merges with the
outgoing, and the other is the at the bottom where the outgoing breath
merges with the incoming. It is here that you can catch a glimpse of the
witness state, the SELF in it's unmanifest formlessness.

As the breath goes in and out, fix your attention on these two points. With
a little practice and awareness on the two points, your mind will slowly
quiet down.

At some point in your practice the mind will become still, like a lake
without ripples (thoughts and emotions). In the stillness you will see the
SELF reflected.

To make your practice even more powerful, know that the breath makes two
sounds as it goes in and out. It makes the sound HAM on the way in, and SA
on the way out.

This is the mantra HAMSA. Books have been written on it as it is one of the
most powerful mantras. The reason is because it goes on night and day. It
is literally a name of GOD. Mantra practice is powerful since the mind
takes the shape and form of whatever its attention is on. (HAMSA and SO'
HAM are the same mantra. Use HAMSA when you start on the inbreath. Use SO'
HAM if you start on  the outbreath)

When you are aware of your breath and the sound it makes, you have a very
powerful tool for evolvement.

The beauty of this mantra is you don't have to say it. (you can if you want
to help bring your attention to it, but it's not necessary. Awareness of it
is all you need.
-
Mantra repetition is called 'japa'. This type of japa is called 'ajapa'
japa because the sound the breath makes is the mantra and it need not be
repeated vocally or mentally.

All during you day there are plenty of opportunities to practice, besides
your normal sitting practice. While driving, waiting in line, etc. You want
to make this a continuous mental posture, so you have to practice all day
long until the posture becomes solidly seated, just like a good physical
posture.
-
****

Don't be afraid of losing yourself. If an angry person has his anger
removed, his personalty doesn't disappear.

If you can get your mind to stop talking to itself even 20%, your whole
life and perspective will change. Guaranteed.

Imagine if your mind were quiet 50% of the time.It's just a matter of
taking the time and effort to train a good mental posture.

You would be like the carpenter. Using the mind only when you need it, just
like the saw. Put it back in the toolbox (become no mind)  after use and
relax.

Great beings like Nityananda were in this state almost exclusively. That
was one of the reasons he didn't talk very much.

When the scriptures discuss renunciation, they don't mean give up your
house, porsche, and money. All they ask is that you give up your mental
'attachments' to objects, people, and places.

Ex. It does you no good to give up chocolate and then sit around the Ashram
all day dreaming and desiring chocolate bars. It's a mental thing, not a
physical thing. By breaking mental attachments you break the chain of
desire, which is what binds us.

*****
Back to the Kundalini.

When you are in this mental posture, the Kundalini Shakti has no obstacles.
In my own practice, whenever I hold this mental posture, Shakti comes to
the forefront and does whatever it does quicker and more efficiently.

The Kundalini process goes on 24 hours / day. Kundalini Shakti is a  very
kind, passive energy and dosn't interfere when you want to do action. It
immediately goes into the background. But, if your mind is quiet and you
are very still, it rushes to the forefront and is able to accomplish your
evolvement at an extremely accelerated rate.

********

If you're wondering if an activity or practice is helping you, use this
measuring device;

If the practice takes you inward towards the SELF do it. If the practice
pulls your attention outward toward the world, don't do it.
-
The mind cannot know the SELF since it is an extension of it. But, if the
attention of the mind is turned inward, the mind will dissolve back into
the SELF and what remains is the SELF. Since there is only one SELF for
all, you will then experience God living in you as you.

************

My role has always been 'catalyst'. You should know that in many cases
people take the information I give them and go much further with it than I
have. They come back, sometimes years later, and teach me. It really is
amazing.

Martin

-
6 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent

>B. wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Steve Elsner wrote:
>>
>> >       I've been kicking this around for a long time now, but nobody
>> > seemed to pick up on it. However, there now seems to be an interest so I
>> > shall act!
>> I AM INTERESTED! Just tell the time, and because I live in southern
>> europe you should tske the time zones.
>>
>> >       I've also been kicking around the idea of a website, which would
>> > help facilitate a "web of energy".  Think of it.... group energy can be
>> > quite powerful and anyone who joins would benefit.  Plus, since we would
>> > be physically spread out, the earth would get a nice blanket of energy
>> > flowing about. Any ideas?  Write me!
>>
>> Great idea. I can over 5-10 M of web space but in Bulgaria (assumin slow
>> connection :)

  I have the largest website of anyone I know, 50mg, 9000hits per day.nearly
1000 visitors per day. A few more would be welcome, and will fit in with the
new section I an creating on Gaia/spirituality/sexuality/faerie/kundalini.
If anyone wants to put together the text for such a page, I can convert to
html and post. Or if anyone else cares to do the html, go for it! Send it to
me, and I'll post it on my site, and get back to the list with the URL. Word
of text(mouth) goes from there.
  Perhaps creating the message of the site and charging it should be a group
effort...be interesting if we ended up creating Shaktipat online, with our
combined energies. I'm sure we can find a few angels or lightbeings willing
to get involved in the effort, so no-one gets over-zapped by the page...or
else make safety part of the 'spell'.
  Just tell 'em Domin8rex means Goddess...K. she is for sure a domina..rules
my life...8 for infinity..rex for attainment...or you could use my
provider's address, but 'ice online' doesn't sound very warm! But they are
very high tech...I oughta know, I am thier biggest client. No problem
'titheing' space to K. people, and the positive energy and goodwill will
more than repay the minor traffic charges.
  I have written to Richard Satin about taking over custodianship of K.list
in spring when I return, anyway. And I have been thinking about creating a
sacred sexuality list.
  So....what think, everyone?     Energetic blessings, Angelique.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
-	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

-

7 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: re: Drug Zone                      You are now entering
  the...ATTENTION! You are now...

>Howdy pardners,
>	I saw a poster in a techno music magazine the other
>day; a trance DJ named Stevie was using an electric vacuum
>with a hose extension to clean his toilet, while wearing a
>crash helmet.
Sounds like humorous social comment on the toxicity of household cleansers,
and the ineffective battle against the spread of antobiotic resistant bacteria.

>	"Illicit" drugs are very powerful substances; it seems
>like the more aware you become, the more you realize that.
>I used to smoke pot frequently, ate mushrooms, and took LSD
>several times. I have not taken any drugs in 9 years, although
>I will drink a few German or Mexican beers if I am really kickin' it.
Not me. It was shortly after K.A. I started barfing from two glasses of
white wine.

>	Personally, I am very directed and centered as far as
>what I want to acheive and how I live my life now. Those drugs
>don't serve any purpose for me, although I have heard some
>compelling arguments about these issues. Some people believe
>that psychedelic drugs will open up the human mind and cause
>mankind's next great evolutionary leap...that apes or neandrathals
>began eating magic mushrooms long ago, or were even given a
>similar substance by space aliens, which caused them to begin
>using tools, talking etc. Maybe we are just like apes compared
>with future humans (?).
>	For myself, no way on the drugs. I like to have maximum
>processing power available for programming and other endeavors;
>sex and money are the drugs for me.
  Sex and money are way cool, sex and drugs can be trancendant. Make you go
invisible.
For me, the processing/programming goes on mainly in my mind, since my mind
creates my reality. Spending time internally, removing my blocks to
abundance is the most profitable work around. Since abundance is connected
to self worth and feeling of deserving, more than to hours of labour spent
at job x.
Acid is a tool that for me, enhances the effectiveness of that inner work,
allows me to dig deeper than I might in normal, meditative, or hypnotised
conscousness, so I can move through limiting beliefs more quickly.

>Tell me, how high would you
>feel if you could hop in a limo right now and fly anywhere in the
>world tonight, and do anything you wanted, and only return when
>you felt good and ready?
Well, I can do that anyway. I wanna go visit friends who are amazingly
spiritual beings, and I like trains. I'm leaving tomorrow. I'll come back
when it stops raining, in spring. There is nothing else I would rather be
doing. I think I'll go to Hawaii for X-mas.
  Because I have sent energy releasing beliefs about deserving, I ask for
something, and unless it's not in my highest good, the universe will provide
me with a submissive person who will find value in giving me what I want,
for being my own self.
Often, things just show up in my life, gifts of the universe. Thankyou very
much.
  It's not about working hard to get abundance. It's about working hard to
get rid of limiting beliefs that are in the way of the abundance that is our
birthright, as sacred beings. K. isn't about getting and keeping more
energy, it's about purifying the crap that's clogging the pipes. So more
energy flows through. The energy is everywhere already.
>Like hit the airport and say, pick a
>card, any card...Lufthansa to Finland tonight, or a Concorde to
>Malaysia...
could be fun, sounds a bit like an American express commercial's view of
'the good life', though. To me. I'm not into beer commercial realities, either.
Why slave away in an office to affoard to go sailing, when you can aquire a
slave with a sailboat? Or an airplane. I've got one with a sailboat, but I
haven't found one with an airplane whom I like well enough to enslave, yet.
Quite a few around, though. The sexually submissive male tends to gravitate
toward wealth and power in other areas.
They are nicely balanced that way, kings at work, slaves at home.
>drugs are all in your mind.
 You are very funny! Yes they are, along with all of the rest of reality.
But your meditation is not in your mind? Where is it? Most curious.
Meditation is better, because
>you always improve, there's no "lows" afterward.
What then, pray tell, is the 'dark night of the soul?' All things swing to
polarities. The tao is ubiquious in all things.
Meditation w i t h drugs, on the other hand, is astonishing.
>	If I took anything, it would be mushrooms, and only if I
>was really in a strange mood. It takes major balls to take LSD
>unless your a high school kid or something. later
>
>			Paco
-  Thankyou for the compliment. However, I prefer having ovaries, they are
far more potent than balls, and much less vulnerable.
  In fact, I find mushrooms to be more toxic in thier effects than acid, and
not nearly so interesting, K. wise. You are getting a more varied mix of
poisons, it hasn't been refined down to it's active properties. Acid is
cheap, they used to give it away in the 60's. Anything it would be cut with,
would probably be more expensive than the acid. So it's usually pure, and
when it isn't quite properly refined, you can taste it. pure lsd has no
taste or smell.
  But it is true, that you must have a level of courage and faith to look
your darkest  demons in the eye when they come up in the mirror, give them
love and find them a place in the light. Especially in that state, whatever
you focus on will grow. I focus on love and light, persistently.
  Every trip is different, and every one holds it's challenges and it's
mysterious gifts. It requires a willingness to be vulnerable and open to
whatever the experience holds. Trust in your own mind.
I read an interview with David Bowie when I was a teenager, he sid he
believed in going to extremes, to add a deeper cuts to his personality. A
person who is willing to explore heir limits, tends to be a more interesting
person. Columbus couln't prove for sure the world is round, until he went
off to find the edges. In doing, he found a whole new land. Well, new to the
italians, anyway.  Blessings, Angelique.

	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

8 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: traveler

I am thrilled! That Richard can be relieved of the management of the k-list
if he so desires; and that there can be a second discussion, one of sacred
sexuality. This is much needed, too. I can imagine a lively crossover
between lists. And no complaints from people on the sacred sexuality list
about the "content".

When will your site be up and running so we can start?

And, of course, send energy!

traveler

9 Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
-

>I am thrilled! That Richard can be relieved of the management of the k-list
>if he so desires; and that there can be a second discussion, one of sacred
>sexuality. This is much needed, too. I can imagine a lively crossover
>between lists. And no complaints from people on the sacred sexuality list
>about the "content".
>
>When will your site be up and running so we can start?
>
>And, of course, send energy!
>

>traveler

  I am busy redoing my page right now, and leaving town tomorrow,
visionquesting. I'm traveling with a laptop. and I have a trusted slave
ready to do admin of my site if required.

I won't be able to take over the lists till spring, but if someone e l s e
wants to create the text for the site, I will be happy to give it a home. I
can post it on my website from wherever I am.

Website maintenance is minimal, and any mail that comes into the site, I can
repost to you or someone on the list.
I could repost all the mail the energy site gets on the list, but I doubt if
everyone is interested.

 I would like the text of the page, perhaps to be a group effort.
  What does everybody want to express on this page?