1 Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Gloria Greco)
Subject: Re: Headaches, Migranes etc...

Eagle wrote:

> Monique Mooney wrote:
> >
> > I have suffered with migranes for 13 years now. For relief use an ice cube
> > wrapped in paper towel. If the headache/migrane starts on one side of your
> > head place the ice cube on the opposite hand. You want to put it on the
> > fleshy part of your hand between your thumb and forefinger. I usually keep
> > it on for an extra ten minutes after the pain has gone just to be sure. If
> > the pain is on both sides of your head it doesn't matter which hand you put
> > it on, you could even put an ice cube on each hand. Do be careful to wrap it
> > in papertowel or something like that so that you don't wind up with an ice
> > burn on your hand. This works on headaches and vascular or tension migranes.
> > If that doesn't help let me know, I have found many way to turn them off
> > over the years.
>
> I suffered with migrains for 25+ years before I began to search for the
> source.  Before that, I just felt that I was stuck with them and maybe if
> I could just take enough pain medication I could manage to get thru this
> one.
>
> Then I began searching for the source of the pain.
>
> One was an accident as a child.  Chiropractic dealt with that.
>
> Next, was an over taxed liver and gall bladder and colon.
> Did the herbal cleanses for all.   I discovered that a major cause of
> headaches is toxins in the bloodstream.  So I work at consistently
> detoxifying.  It is an ongoing project considering the environment that
> most of us live in.
>
> Sometimes it is overindulgence and/or underindulgence.  I learned that I
> get fewer headaches if I eat smaller meals, more often.  If I go more
> than 4 hours without nutritional intake, I am then prone to get a
> headache.  If I eat salty foods on an empty stomach, I get a headache.
> And sometimes too much chocolate, cheese or caffeine brings on a headache
>
> I have also learned that I am much more prone to headaches at specific
> times during my monthly cycle.

HI,
	I agree headaches can be reduced to practically nothing if you will
keep the colon clear and flowing. It is simple as that. You simply have
to go a lot and then the headaches will all but disappear. I know when a
headache is coming on and I know exactly what to do to stop it by simply
cleansing. Gloria

2 Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996