1 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: >>>>>Vampire Games.

        Alright, I have been poked.
        Being a Domina, I know how frustrating is is to poke and get no
reaction.
        No fun at all.
        For the record, my heart is pounding with the decision to share this
information.
        Might as well swipe the disclaimer, too. Bugger.
        You folks think the stuff I write is extreme, you have no idea of
the stuff that     happens in my life that I  d o n' t  write about.
        Usually.
        At least not to K. list.
        .... Unless I get poked.
-

WARNING WARNING ----- If you are classified a minor in your state of
residence do not read the following. If you are not a minor and are
offended or disturbed by frank (though clinical) discussion of
alternate expressions of sexuality do not read the following. What
follows includes some matters related to a range of sexual behavior
that may be outside many people's limits of acceptance - it is not,
however, all that uncommon.
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
-

 . . . . . . . . . .
        Yes, Virginia, there really are vampires.
        And some of them are the children of Cain, according to legend, and
these are very dangerous.
        And others are the children of Lilith, Adam's first wife who is
still free to return to Eden. These are the Mara, healers and keepers of
knowledge, who are sworn never to cause life's end, and to help any who ask.
        They live according to strict laws, and are of the light.
-
        I learned about them from my friend Vi. I tell you her name, because
she has just published a book about her kind....she is human, but also a
Vampire, decended from Lilith, posessed of many strange needs, skills and
powers. She can diagnose your health better than a team of M.D.s, just by
the taste of your skin, and has done so, to the astonishment of some M.D.s.

        I met her first a year ago, in Portland. An SM fetish convention, at
the center of a panel, a workshop on vampires.
        I arrived late, sat down on the floor, listened to a retelling of
legends, and the vampires and food talking about blood lust, psychic
abilities, and a bite that brings orgasm instantly. My K. was on fire,
electric energy shooting up and down my body, hot cold, feverish and faint.
I've never been crazy about blood, used to faint at the required catholic
school pro-life propaganda. This was very different.
        I put up my hand to speak, explained that I was a witch, with most
of those powers anyway and they said "we know, we saw it when you came in..."
        Afterwards I had a chance to chat with the 'senior vampire' of the
panel, Vi. We got to talking about energetic healing, and I mentioned
solving an argument two people near me had been in by absorbing the negative
energy, so they had no fight left, then sending positive energy so they
would feel better.
         She said that my ability to do that meant I was a 'Rogue' vampire
of the Mara. A born vampire who has not consumed the blood of another
vampire yet. I wasn't sure I wanted to become a vampire, so instead I held
her hands and gave her some of my energy, she sighed and said it had been a
long time since someone gave her rose light.
        We parted, without my feeling her fangs.

        When next I saw her, it was standing in the crowded Grand ballroom
of the Pennsylvania Hotel in New York. Another huge fetish convention.
        I was in full Domina finery, boots, corset, cape....I spotted her
with her Vampire daughter and came closer...she saw me, and beads of sweat
instantly broke out on her forehead.
        These vampires only take blood from thier bonded 'food', a multiple
life partnership. When they asked to feed on me, I knew they meant energy,
no broken skin, so I agreed. What followed remains by far the most erotic
memory of a very erotic weekend.
        In those boots, I am 6'2". The two ladies gathered me in thier arms,
one on each side, and each bent her head to gently nibble on a shoulder.
-         I had prepared myself by making certain I was well grounded to draw
whatever energy they might need, but I was unprepared for the wild explosion
of pleasure and Kundalini in my hips, rising instantly, and suddenly I was
about to have a very loud and explosive orgasm standing in the middle of the
crowded grand ballroom of the Pennsylvania Hotel.
        I was not quite ready for that spectacle to become a part of my
professional image..they felt it immediately and stopped. They thanked me,
made certain I was steady on my feet, and departed in perfect unison, like
fish in a school. Or a flock of birds changing direction midflight.
        I have since decided that my professional image should not interfere
with my own pleasure, so much!

        Analysing the experience, with my own knowledge of energy, tantra,
and healing I began to understand some of the magic behind generating such
an intense response, with so little stimulation.
        I have written a little about how to control the energy of
another..I visualize myself as an egg of light on an eternal shaft of light.
Lately, my focus has been on an intense connection between Gaia's K. and my
own.
        To ground someone else. I simply imagine them the same way. Because
I m focusing on thier energy, and they are not, I can control it.
        I started experimenting, with grounding myself partly through other
people. Focusing on thier energy coming up intense from the earth, to me. I
found that when I did that, both of our energies would increase
exponentially, but also, we would both experience intense, dizzying
pleasure. With my tantra partner, through the sexual touch, and oral
connections.
        Foot fetish sessions became very intense, I could either imagine
energy coming from the earth, through thier head, to me. Or I could imagine
myself grounded intensely, and imagine that they sipped fron the energy
stream, as they orally worshipped my feet. Imagine that energy going
straight to thier root chakra. Either way, they would get tremendously
excited, whenever my mind strayed to that visualization.
        So would I. Fun, fun, fun!
        If I felt that the client had been drawn to me for spiritual
tutoring as well as domination, then I might explain what I was doing with
my energy. Usually, not. However, I was surprised to find how many
not-very-aware people would pick up on the energy anyway, and comment on
it's sweetness. Part of the Dominant/Submissive connection, they take on
some of my perceptions. Or perhaps the enrgy going through thier head
awakened thier third eye.
        As I've mentioned, I have an arrangement with my guardian Angels,
that allows me to play with this stuff, and do no harm.
        On Saturday afternoon, My slave cymbal and I introduced my skeptical
slave raven to Vampire Games. She watched as we took turns feeding on each
other's energy, then allowed me to taste hers, and tried mine. she was
converted. We are all three K. awakened, and so very aware of energy
movement. It is an intensely pleasurable, safe, no-sexual contact
experience. All of us were empowered by the exchange.
        It is more empowering for both of us when I feed on their energy,
but whether that is because I really am a Rogue Vampire, or because of the
Dom/sub element of our connection, or whether I'm simply better at it, being
more experienced ...I dunno.
        If I am feeding on them, I focus on their K. being connected to
Gaia's, and gently bite/suck on thier neck...not hard enough to hickey or
bleed, but rather focusing on drawing energetic nourishment from Gaia
through them with my kiss. If my focus is clear, we both find ourselves
moaning and squirming with K. pleasure.
        If they are feeding on me, I focus on my own connection to Gaia,
drawing energy to
- replace what is taken. As long as the person being fed off is sufficiently
grounded, there is no danger of ever drawing enough to deplete them, or
Gaia's K., and the pleasure and love exchange feeds Her.

        Later that evening, after I'd scared poor raven half out of her wits
by raising my energy high enough to become invisible....I was watching
myself turn invisible in the bathroom mirror, and my first thought when I
saw my self vanish, was 'Vampires don't have any reflection.' I thought it
was funny, but I thought better of telling the joke to raven. cymbal took it
seriously, and said that vampires don't have a reflection ever.
-        (note: Vi does have a reflection, but says garlic in blood tastes
very nasty.)
         Seeing me vanish upset his reality a little, too. However, he has
more experience of my strange manifestations, having been my slave for
several lifetimes, now.
         he manifested very powerful beings that night also, who explained
to me why I'd vanished, and finally I understand what 'Queen of Alien
Hybrids' means.

        I am a hybrid multidimensional being that represents every sentient
race, on every planet, in every galaxy, in every time.

        I guess that means vampires and angels, too.

           Blessings, Angelique (-I wonder how I'd look with fangs...Vi says
she gets bumped up to first class all the time while flying..) Serpent.

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
-		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
- Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

2 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Re: Breakthrough

  If I may quote Antoine Du Saint-Exupery, in 'The Little Prince':

-  "It is only with the heart, that one can see clearly.
   What is essential, is invisible to the eye."

>You wrote: Dan I call what you acquired x-ray vision, and that is one
>of the first differenes I noticed when I had my K-A.
>Thanks for that - an excellent analogy! Just as there is a shadow on an
>x-ray of the surface tissue, while the internal essence is pronounced,
>I never stopped seeing the external attributes of those people, I was
>able to see THROUGH them.
>
>I think this aspect is being integrated into my psyche slowly and I
>welcome it (that must have been what my recent LB* episode was working
>on clearing out-). I have caught myself 'seeing people' more and more
>often since then; cf. 'witness', next comes the witness behind the
>witness, eh?
>
>Love and LAUGHING LIGHT
>Dan RF
->
>*LB Linda Blair episode, ie. barking, mudras, kriyas, etc. No pea
>soup, sorry!

		   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
		Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
	*******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

-
3 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996
From: slcofksATNOSPAMfeist.com (Philip St. Romain)
Subject: re: Kundalini & Chi (2)

Well put, Paco!

In addition, I would add that only one who has experienced the Christian
baptism of the Holy Spirit within a Christian context, the Hindu experience
of kundalini in a Hindu context, and the Taoist experience of chi in a
Taoist context, are in a position to speak of the similarites and
differences regarding their energy experiences.  Otherwise, we are just
working from our traditions and comparing and projecting onto other
traditions.  This is very tempting to do, given the similarity of
experiences; but the differences are noteworthy as well (which is why we
have different religious traditions).  I know of several people who have
gone deeply into more than one tradition (Taoist and Christian, yogic and
Christian) and attested to these similarities and differences.
Abishiktananda (Fr. Henri Lasaux) and Fr. Bede Griffiths are good examples
of this.  The mystery of God is such that none of the world religions can
exhaust it!  Each has something unique to teach us about the divine, and we
do a disservice to this richness when we try to collapse them all into one
experience.

Peace.   Phil

>Phil, Mark and Jim,
>        That is all very interesting, however, it's kind of like
>what you learn in books or something. Most Taoist texts seem rather
>dry to me...I much prefer a good traditional Kung Fu movie!
>        The internal arts are just that, arts. If you could lay it
>all out in ten pages, then, well...ok. True masters are masters of
>all arts; agree? There are knowledges, techniques, tricks, traps, paths,
>ways, spirits, forces, places, rules and many many many other things as
>well. A master won't teach you those things, unless you are their very
>best student. However, there is no law against you learning whatever it
>is you can learn, and a spiritual master is of course pleased if a student
>reaches a higher state.
>        My point is, Chi, as most people experience it ( Tai Chi, Taoist
>breathing exercises, guided visualization, Karate and Kung Fu breathing and
>applications, circulating the vital force through the system, working with
>the elements in the body etc.) on the surface is obviously different from
>the spiritual experience some people on this list have of Kundalini. Obviously,
>it's like night and day, and you only group these ideas together until
>you have an experience of that; you guys know that.
>        On a deeper level, though, we don't know what Taoist masters and true
>students do experience or know. The ones who were interviewed by the ones who
>did the research for the guy who wrote the books are a mystery. These are
>not missionary religions, and these secrets are rarely if ever taught outside
>of a certain social structure, much less to westerners. So, if you want to
>learn Taoism, befriend a Taoist teacher here, learn, improve; and ask him to
>arrange for you to study in China with masters there.
>        Although, certainly, I think Taoist techniques as taught here have
>value, especially if you have the discipline to practice them.
>
>        later, Paco

4 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996
From: JimBATNOSPAMpitnet.net (Jim B)

>        My point is, Chi, as most people experience it ( Tai Chi, Taoist
>breathing exercises, guided visualization, Karate and Kung Fu breathing and
>applications, circulating the vital force through the system, working with
>the elements in the body etc.) on the surface is obviously different from
>the spiritual experience some people on this list have of Kundalini. Obviously,
>it's like night and day, and you only group these ideas together until
>you have an experience of that; you guys know that.
-
Everyone has very different experiences.  Take two people, have them
practice the same kundalini yoga sequences, same mantras, for the same
number of years, the results are likely to be quite different.  That
certainly doesn't mean that the same forces aren't at work.  Even in the
same person, K can be experienced in a wide variety of ways, from the harsh
purifying fire to a very cool and beautiful liquid light.  The Taosists
were aware of this, and felt that a gradual approach was safer, so the
purification is protracted, the fire kept under control by planting it in
the abdomen, etc.
-
>        On a deeper level, though, we don't know what Taoist masters and true
>students do experience or know. The ones who were interviewed by the ones who
>did the research for the guy who wrote the books are a mystery. These are
>not missionary religions, and these secrets are rarely if ever taught outside
>of a certain social structure,

Very true.  But if they did tell you, it would probably sound like a few
accademic pages from a book ;^)  It has to be this way--sure secrecy is the
rule, but "secrecy" becomes the rule because after a certain point there
are simply no words to express one's experiences.  It's not that these
guys/gals are keeping secrets--they couldn't tell you if they wanted to! ;-

>much less to westerners. So, if you want to
>learn Taoism, befriend a Taoist teacher here, learn, improve; and ask him to
>arrange for you to study in China with masters there.

Unfortunately, the past decades have done their best to irradicate Taoism
in China.  You actually have a better chance of finding a master in
California than on the mainland.
-
>        Although, certainly, I think Taoist techniques as taught here have
>value, especially if you have the discipline to practice them.
>
>        later, Paco

Yes, discipline does appear to be fairly central!

Jim

-

5 Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996