kundalini-l-d Digest                            Volume 96 : Issue 235

1 Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996
From: "Your friend at:"
Subject: Re: Jyotir Veda Festival (fwd)

Dear Mary,

=09I am posting this information to the list because you posted your birth
information to the list.  I hope that is what you wanted.  Due to a rash of
complaints on other lists I am witholding further posting of astrological
information unless I receive expressed permission to do so from the List owners.
 You may of course make inquiries in private.

Sincerely,

Christopher

-             "Those who are on this path are resolute in purpose,
             and their aim is one.  O beloved child of the Kurus,
        the intelligence of those who are irresolute is many branched."
                        (Bhagavad-gita as it is 2.41)

-
2 Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996