kundalini-l-d Digest                            Volume 96 : Issue 231

1 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: Energy Rebuild In Progress...Done!

Thank you for posting this..
It verifies what I feel.. If you take physics and realize what you
are learning, your halfway there.
All is energy and each individual ( us) is part of the whole
(rocks/plants/animals). The energy just moves in different vibrations
and we respond to those vibrations or understand them as different
forms.
This is forms as of Words, sound, smell, taste and feelings. for
example.. look at your ceiling fan
(if you have one-grin) When its moving slowly you see the arms, if
you turn up the speed you can no longer see the arms of the fan, but
you know its there because of the movement you feel.
grin,
flute

 Start of Forwarded message via Prodigy Mail

From:    Mistress Angelique

-
 Well, now you get a testimonial! I mentioned I asked one of my  companions of
 last evening to write his experience of my energy work, the events  of last
 night when I was experimenting with crystals. Here it is. I have his
 permission to include his email address on the post, and he has agreed to
 recieve email from listmembers who may wish to query or comment. No flames,
 please! Recognize this is an act if trust in the list, on his part. He is not
 a member. Yet! I will mention, though, that I hardly spoke to him at all while
 I was placing the crystals on him, I was too busy focusing on what I was doing,
 creating the energy flows. I asked him about DNA, later.  Angelique.
-
>From: Lloyd Sumpter
>
>Well, here's my version of what happened last night. Feel free to edit to
>Your heart's content.  Mistress's note: I didn't edit anything.
>
>   I'd like to relate my energy exerience that I had with Mistress
>Angelique. I'm not "up" on Kundalini, so I'm not familiar with the
>jargon. I hope you an bear with me and to the appropriate
>translations as I recount my tale.
->
>   First, some background. About a month ago, I was trying to
>establish the relationship between the tiny but infinite "white
light"
>I see inside myself, and the "universal" White Light that I've been
>taught to "attach" to to draw energy from. Drawing from Mistress'
>power so that I could "access" my Council of Druids, I asked them the
>question. They were confused by it. "It's the same thing!" So I was
>left with trying to live with the apparent paradox of "External Energy
>is the Same Thing as Internal Energy".
->
>   Now, last night. I was experiencing Mistress' meteorite glass. Of
>course, it has a very different energy than other crystals. Others are
>"attached" to the Earth(/Gaia), and of course this piece is not of the
>earth, so it is "space-bound". I allowed myself to ride along with
>what it was showing me. I saw mainly utter blackness (after all,
>that's what most of "outer space" is), but got the impression that
>this void as a LONG WAY from earth.
>   Then, Mistress began to add more crystals. Once again, Her
>considerable energy allowed the Council of Druids to access me. At
>this point, it gets hard to explain "who's doing what", because, as I
>found out mere moments later, the energy in the Druids, the crystals,
>and even in Mistress, are all the same thing. The appearance of power
>(as in Mistress) results from the ability to access that universal
>energy (which She does very well!)
>   Basically, the Druids were using the crystals to channel Mistress'
>energy to me to allow them to "re-make me from scratch" (they seemed
>quite fastinated by their work). It went like this:
>   I started by seeing the "big-bang" - the point when the entire
>universe was a single event of energy. Then, the stars/galaxies/
>planets began to "spin off". But unlike the "Physics 101" version, the
>original energy was NOT diluted as is "split off" - the entire energy
>of that first instance was in every star, every planet... (BTW, I had
>not taken drugs of any kind, except for a glass of rum. All this was
>due to Mistress and Her energy). Also, since time is not real, I
>realized that that first universal outpouring of energy, that "big
>bang", exists RIGHT NOW.
>   Then, as I began to understand how this "Universal Engergy" was in
>all things in the universe, it entered my body. The same energy that
>was the "Big Bang" came in my feet and up my body in one huge KA-BANG!
>Needless to say, the resulting jolt knocked most of the crystals
>off. I understood that in that split-second, my essence had been
>"rebuilt" from the Universal Energy, just as it always was.
>   Mistress was asking me about DNA helixes, but I didn't really see
>that in this experience. I saw events in "pure energy", with little or
>no attachements to physical reality. I noted that my body is just an
>"interface" between my Real Self and this rather insignificant plane
>we seem to think is so important.
>   Well, that was it. I spent quite a while trying to adjust my
>physical body to the new inner self, and trying to take in and
>understand all that I experienced. The experience still blows me
away
>- WOW! The energy in that room that night was incredible. Mistress
>seems like a catalyt that allows all this to happen - I'm not sure
>even She understands just how powerful She is.
>
>Lloyd Sumpter                    E-mail to lsumpterATNOSPAMportal.ca
>               "Don't get Even, get Odd!"

-
 End of Forwarded message

2 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: slcofksATNOSPAMfeist.com (Philip St. Romain)
Subject: Genesis, kabalist, and kundalini

OK, gang: let's talk a little more about Geneis, the serpent, kundalini and the
kabalah.

>Aaron,
>        I must say that I myself am a seeker about the Bible and am excited
>to reply.  I have come across some interesting things about it in my search.
>For one, the OT is a Kabalistic work.

No it's not, Tim.  See my response below.

>Kabalah is the Jewish mystical
>tradition (for those who don't know) and they have full knowledge of K.

Highly debatable!

>In fact the OT is a very purposeful book, every word has meaning.  It is meant
>to be kept in Hebrew only, as well as the NT (to be kept in it's original
>language, Coptic), as the words are made up of the 'sacred alphabet'.

Wrong again: several of the works appeared in Greek in their original version;
most were written in Hebrew.
-
>This is why it says in the bible that the words shall not be changed,
>unfortunatly,
>they have been and so have the meanings.

What are you implying?  That someone changed the words of Scripture without the
Jews knowing about it?  Who do you think did this?  And why?  What evidence do
you have for this?  Sounds like conspiracy theory number 3,212!

Tim (and others who believe as he does),

It is simply not true that the Old Testament was written by Kabalists (this is
not a matter of subjective belief, but objective, historical fact, which anyone
can research and verify.)   When interpreting the scriptures of any tradition, it
is important to first and foremost understand what the author(s) were trying to
communicate (not what we project into their minds).  The Genesis account of
creation is a synthesis of at least four sources of Hebrew oral tradition.  Other
books of the Old Testament derive from these and other Hebrew traditions.  The
book was not written or edited by any one person or group (no, not even Moses!).
- The Kabalists figure very insignificantly, here, as there is little evidence of
their existence prior to 100 B.C. (Abraham was 1,800 B.C.; David around 1,000
B.C.).  There was a large body of Scripture (the entire Old Testament!) already
formed when the kabalists appeared.  It seems that the kabalists were more
influenced by gnosticism and neo-Platonism than by Judaism; they seemed to
project the former into the latter.

As for numerology, it certainly was taken more seriously by the Jews and
Christians of ancient times than their later counterparts.   Nevertheless, the
Bible is not a text of numerological expression.  There have been many attempts
to do numerological analyses of the texts, and some have claimed to establish
definite correlations.  Modern scholars who have delved into this have concluded
that some of the authors were making an effort at numerological "syntax", but
most others were not.  Rather than the Bible being a numerological code that was
later changed by unsympathetic editors, the converse seems to be the case: that a
few editors tried to impose numerological text-ing.  The Hebrew language was (and
is) quite capable of expressing the Hebrew experience of God without tying it to
a numerological base.

I don't know how the above affects the slant on Genesis and kundalini that you
shared.  Certainly, a kabalistic and even a numerological interpretation of
Genesis is valid, but not because that's how the text was originially written or
intended to be understood.

Peace!  Phil

3 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: slcofksATNOSPAMfeist.com (Philip St. Romain)
Subject: OOPS

I think I sent two letter of response to Tim re Genesis.  The longer one
(naturally!) was intended; the first one was a draft.

Sorry to clog things up.  Phil

4 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996

Subject: Re: dominance paradigm Part 2:My reality.

At 10:03 AM 11/11/96 -0500, Aaron wrote:
>I also feel that any reality is possible
>my big problem is why can't I alter my own reality
>more easily.  Why can't I fly, or use telecinisis, or see tangible faries or
>Trex's.  It really bums me out that my universe in my head is so consistent.

I understand your frustration here.  There are certain things that I
instinctively "know" how to do, but I still cannot do them.  I am very good at
explaining them and can even teach people to do certain things, but I am unable
to teach myself.

In Service to the Light,

-
5 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 96
From: Marc Nevas
Subject: Hello

Dear Members of the Kundalini list,

I have just recently discovered your discussion group and I am pleased to be a
part of it. My name is Marc Nevas and I have recently moved to Bigfork, Montana
in a valley in the Rocky Mountains just south of Glacier National Park. I am
here because I am in transition from being what I thought I was to
understanding and accepting who I am, and this is a good place to do that. For
nineteen years I have been doing what is necessary to raise four children teach
them my values and send them on their way in this vastly changing universe.
Four the last sixteen of those years I have also struggled to overcome some of
the core issues I had come to this earth to face. With that period soon drawing
to a close it is time for me to process who I am and move into my next phase of
expression.

My kundalini was first awakened in the fall of 1970 under the guidance of my
teacher and mentor (Shrii Shrii Anandamurtii) and that winter I had my first
full ascension of kundalini to the point where I lost (gained) consciousness.
Because I was associated at that time with a group where this was not an
uncommon event, there was help, support and guidance in dealing with this very
profound and life shaking phenomenon. However because it was considered to be
such a positive thing in that group, few talked realistically about the pain
and pathos it caused in the a period following even a controlled awakening.
Also at that time I was young, had few responsibilities, and was living in an
era when dramatic change had become common and sought after. With the exception
of having my kundalini begin to rise sometimes spontaneously when I was at the
wheel of a car, I was not greatly incapacitated. My biggest problem was the
incredible pain and subsequent fear of that pain whenever I sat down to my
meditation, so I found it necessary to back off on my meditation practices.

I began teaching meditation and continued that on and off for twenty five years.
Although my background in spiritual tradition is from the East, I find that the
blend of Eastern philosophical roots and Western openness and the emerging
model of self empowerment is a powerful blend. Therefore I am pleased for the
knowledge I gained in the East, but sense that the new center of application of
spiritual practices is in the West. In short, I am very glad to be here.
-
Two years ago I attended my first Kundalini Research Network conference in
California and was astounded to come in contact with so many people who had
been blown away by spontaneous kundalini awakenings. I was struck by the fact
that they came from every walk of life, and many had previously known nothing
of heightened spiritual states. I met nuclear physicists, college professors,
martial arts instructors, nurses, MD's and career military sergeant all who had
dramatic changes in their lives because of the spontaneous and powerful
awakening of the kundalini. A few had either lost their jobs or changed their
careers as a result of the kundalini experience.
-
Approximately 60% of the attendees at the conference were professionals who
were in involved in researching kundalini and helping those who needed
assistance in integrating the experience. I was impressed by the professional
level of their work and the commitment they brought to what they do. One year
later I also attended the annual conference in Philadelphia and was equally
impressed by the quality and nature of the work of the professionals. Most
hopeful however was the dramatic improvement I witnessed in some of the people
I met a year before who were in great suffering and confusion. I interpret this
as a very hopeful sign that these people would heal and find new meaning to
life if not new lives altogether. One of my favorite moments was to see a woman
who had been career military now making her way by teaching classes in tai chi,
spontaneous movement and dancing somewhere on the coast in Northern California.
I attended one of her workshops and found it delightful.

In any case, having spiritually emergent experiences in today's materialistic
society is a challenge to us all. Through the pain and pathos I am absolutely
delighted to be on this earth right now during this period of awakening. If I
can be of assistance to any one on this list, please feel free to contact me.

In love and in service

Marc Nevas

6 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: Steve Elsner
Subject: Shoe style and K
-
>Does the wearing of high heeled shoes effect K?  I wore a 3" pair for a few
>minutes yesterday (very rare for me to do so unless they are fairly low) and
>felt almost immediately off-kilter K wise. Has anyone else felt this?  Does
>anyone wear fairly high heels most of the time?  Do you notice any  effect on
>K when you do or don't?

        I've heard word that the oriental practice of binding women's
feet was not just a beauty thing, it was more to prevent their feet from
forming a good root to the earth.  Women are actually very good naturally
at doing chi kung and so the men wanted to prevent them from becoming
more powerful.
Many, many, many acu[points are located in the feet... a good foot
massage can make most ailments feel much better if the giver knows what
s/he is doing....
just some thoughts.

--
Rev. Steve Elsner! HM/SH, 2nd Kyu Shotokan "May all who read these words be
healed!" stevieATNOSPAMthepentagon.com http://www.voicenet.com/~stevie

7 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re:Musclebound

Holly,Patti et.al

It seems to be more important to balance the magnesium/calcium in the body.
 Roughly we need 2x as much calcium as magnesium.  --at least women do---

However I have found that as I heal I need less supplements altogether, so we
have to  always listen to our own bodies.  What I do is if I get even a little
achiness I take magnesium, the amounts depend on how achy I am.  That seems to be
a precursor for me to the muscle spasms.  I take plenty of yogurt and calcium in
any case .  Mostly I have eliminated muscle spasms except when I am ill with a
bug. Then they return but that is because the body is eliminating the congestion
from the cold or whatever.
-
The migraine headaches can be relieved by taking decongestants, this is as
effective or more effective than painkillers.  I do this if I am desperate.
 But I did read that they are caused by an imbalance between the ajna/crown
centers.  Mine come on if I push the process of knowledge gathering that goes
with "K" too much.  So too much reading, writing,  or heavy studying may trigger
it if I am tired. I am careful to alternate all such periods with walks, and
other relaxations.

If a headache comes on, it is helpful to send the excess energy out through the
heart.  Easily done by mentally blessing all you meet or something
similar---energy naturally flows from the heart then.  Delightful way to deal
with it.!!

Love Jule

8 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re Energy/fairies

To answer Jim's question about the energy particles that he observes and then
they disappear.

One of my first post "K" lessons was an encounter with the fairies.  Only what
I learned from them was that they are the particles of energy----at a quantum
level scientists would call the quarks and the like.  They are lower kingdoms
that make up the fabric of matter. And to answer the sceptics I didn't believe
in any of this stuff before "K"---but if the fairies want you to believe, they
will make you.

Not to drag this out, I would suggest that if you look at the energy particles,
and they disappear, they are simply shy.  Fairies do that!  And yes I am
serious with this-----and as I've said before, if I seem Kooky I"m not because
I know how strange this reply sounds.
Love Jule

-
9 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re:K/Genesis

After "K" I was impelled to read the Old Testament and after 4 years am still
doing it.  I see "K" every where I look.  Won't speculate on what I think is
going on.  Some of it is definetly drawn from the Sumerian stuff----all who are
interested must read Zechariah Sitchin.  He is both a Sumerian and Old
Testament scholar.  Much of what he tells I have seen psychically before I read
his books, so I think at least some of it is true.  I dont agree with all his
conclusions but that's OK.

Another good source is the metaphysical Bible Dictionary published by Unity.
Anyone wants details, write to me---haven't got mine on hand at the moment. It
gives the roots of the Hebrew words and metaphysical meanings which helped me
enormously in my understanding.

Love Jule

-

10 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: Getting Your Wish

You will recall that I noticed that prime parking spots have been  opening up for
me with increasing regularity. Karen has gotten to the  point that if we don't
get the first parking spot she looks over at me  and rolls her eyes as if to say
- Hey! What gives! Where's your  kundalini parking attendant? It appears that it
is nothing new to many  of the 'old timers' (my k-a happened only 5 months ago).

It was, however, getting to be somewhat irritating and I was starting  to pass up
spots and heading for the back of the parking lots just to  have some leg work. I
am perfectly healthy and have no need or use for  a parking spot next to the
disabled slots. It is as if these spots are  being pushed on me and I resent it -
it has gotten so bad, that a first  spot is open and we have to wait as 'circling
vultures' zip ahead of us  and THEN slowly drive right by the open first spot
leaving it for us -  AAARRRRGGGGHHH!

An ugly flash popped into my head that was like a plot for 'Tales From  the
Crypt'. I imagined some guy with a 'gift' misusing it to wish for  'good'
parkings spots and then winding up disabled and getting them for  the rest of his
life. YEOW!

11 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
-
>and THEN slowly drive right by the open first spot leaving it for us -
>AAARRRRGGGGHHH!
>
>An ugly flash popped into my head that was like a plot for 'Tales From
>the Crypt'. I imagined some guy with a 'gift' misusing it to wish for
>'good' parkings spots and then winding up disabled and getting them for
>the rest of his life. YEOW!

  In elementary school, was read to me a horror story called "the monkey's paw."
-  A couple gets a magical monkey's paw, which will grant three wishes. Each wish
has a worse negative backlash than the wish before, and in the end, they use
thier last wish to end the nightmare.
 That story made me afraid to wish for things for a loooong time. It crippled the
young witch. The little catholic girl took it right in. Took a lot of work to
uproot that fear from my unconscous. It's about comfort zones, and deserving good
in life. If we recieve blessings that we do not feel we deserve, we create a
negative backlash, to punish ourselves for our percieved greed. It comes from the
fear based inner child, who was taught that asking for things for one's own
pleasure, is selfish.
-  In fact, we are lilies, and the universe wants to care for us in comfort and
happiness. It is only our fear that creates struggle. It's not true that we need
to work hard to get what we want-except if hard work is felt to be enjoyable to
the individual.
  What is true, that we must work very hard, to remove the fear based beliefs
that keep us from effortlessness. The hardest task, is adjusting the comfort
zones around deserving. Accepting love and abundance as natural.
  And if you don't want front parking spots, reprogram your parking atttendant.
  Your spirit guides have more power than you guess, as much as you give them. By
all means, lean on them! That's what they're for! Thier entire purpose, to assist
our spiritual growth, as much as we let them. No way are we meant to handle this
stuff alone, but the trick is, we have to ask! And stop putting human fears and
limits on other types of beings. The limit to which your Angels can help, is only
the limit you set, by what you do or do not ask for. They love you. They totally
want to help. but they cannot interfere without permission.

  I made a deal with my Guardian Angels, about for 'the good of all, and
harm to none.'
Anything that I do, magically or energetically, they have permission to step
in and alter for the better, any expression of mine that might inadverdently
do harm.
Even, any wish that I make, that perhaps is too limited, they have
permission to create something even better for me than I wish for, in thier
wisdom. And they have permission to make me feel really uncomfortable, if I
seem headed by ego in a harmful direction.
  Because I trust them to do this for me, I ean express my energy full blast,
knowing that any possible harm is being changed or deflected for me by my Angels,
who obviously, I can trust to have better judgement than I. Likewise, I can wish
for the moon, and if I don't get it, I know it was not in my best interest to
have it. If I do get it, I can enjoy it without fearing that because it is mine,
someone is harmed.
 The other bonus, is if something does happen, that appears negative, I can trust
that it really isn't, and start looking for the silver linings the Angels must
have hidden somewhere for me. The surrender deal: trust your higher power more,
have a happier life.
  right now they're giving me/allowing the expression of a slight headache, and
going inside to ask what was incorrect, I was gently reminded that my intake for
today has so far consisted of one cup of tea, and it is high time (4:30 pm
already!) to get off the computer, and care for my physical form with
nourishment.  Blessings, Angelique.
-
                   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
                Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
        *******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
-                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"
 Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Officially the most beautiful city in the world.

12 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: TeeegeeeATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re:  Kundalini Questions

Jan....

Thanks for your thoughts.  That's EXACTLY what I felt like - EMPTY.  Like a hole
in my stomach (not an ulcer tho!).  I've been working on the nutritional part,
introducing it into my lifestyle the last couple of months.  Not an easy task
after a lifetime of eating KFC & such!  But I figured I'd start off slow.  (when
I go full force, I end up falling waaayyyy back!).  I'm fighting the
vitamins/minerals as I have this stuuuupid belief that it is just a belief, but
am working on that.

Appreciate your answering.  Thanks, tg