kundalini-l-d Digest                            Volume 96 : Issue 230

1 Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: dominance paradigm Part 2:My reality.

>Th part of all this that I wonder about most relates to the element of direct
>experience.  Before my K stuff, I was open but skeptical about much
>paranormal activity.  But then it happened to me, in what Angelique might
>call the 10 percent I experience through my senses.  I watched myself doing
>spontaneous yoga poses, I heard myself doing spontaneous chanting, I felt
>myself doing "breath of fire" for minutes on end.  And, when the channels
>were most blown open, I heard the voices of other entities/beings/aspects of
>my unconscious/whatever you want to call them, speak with my own voice or
>silently within me.
>
>So, with regard to faeries and Spiderman, etc., my question is: how do you
>experience their existence for yourself?  Is a reality choice, like Spiderman
>over Reagan, experienced in the same way as chakra energy, or an apple?  Do
>you have some kind of direct experience of these beings, or do you will them
>into being?  Or is that, to you, an arbitrary distinction?  I know for me,
>and most other people, what's most real to us comes as something visceral,
>powerful, beyond our own ego control.

  Yes, there is a distinction a n d there isn't. I will try to explain.
Spiderman was a conscous reality choice, but it was also the opening of my power
chakra, several years ago. I was musing on the idea that truth is stranger than
fiction, and that art imitates life. My body started to vibrate as I realised
that the truth of these statements, is that reality is actually far stranger than
the wildest science fiction novel, Hollywood's wierdest tale. That all these
things may even be real, somewhere, somewhen. I also realized that choosing to
believe this would mean the rest of the world quite possibly deciding I was
completely insane. I felt poised on a cliff, a terrifying chasm that meant more
power than my wildest fantasies, in exchange for renouncing any claim to sanity,
according to conventional measurement. Vibrating with joy and exhilaration(and
K., I realize now) I leapt. I leapt, thank Goddess, I leapt off the cliff into
the possibility of madness, the joy of the power and beauty of living life
according to my own beliefs, seeing it manifest, because I believe that truth is
always sranger than fiction, and I affect the script of my own life by allowing
room for 'insane' co-incidences, miracles and probabilities.
  So when I was in New York, I watched the tops of buildings for signs of
webbing. I didn't see any, but Spiderman spends a lot of time elsewhere.
  T.Rex, on the other foot, is a pooka (a la Harvey the giant invisible Rabbit,
in that old B&W movie) that appeared, because I was frustrated with my overactive
imagination's ability to reverse negative energy release visualizations. Bury it
on the imaginary beach, the tide will uncover it again, etc.
  So I challenged my imagination to come up with a method of destruction, that
would be irreversible. If a tryannosauras rex eats it, it's gone forever, I
decided.
  T-Rex looks loke a 'real' tryannosaur, he acts like a cartoon character. His
favorite food in the whole world is the smelly negative crap that humans keep
inside them, to limit thier evolution. He is very polite, he waits till it's
offered by hand, and always belches when he's done. Sometimes he bows, and does a
little tap dance, in thanks for the snack. Sometimes he shits a magical pearl, as
a gift in exchange. (pearls of wisdom, once I remember one hatched, for someone.
Don't remember what came out.) He has magical powers, and manifests any size.
I've called him in to help people many many times. He is very real, they can see
him, even call him without me. I do not know if I created him out of myself, or
he has always existed, or he is a spirit who takes this form to amuse me. But he
is very real. Got a snack? Believe in him, call him up. Tell him I said it's
okay. See him walk in through the wall. Or sometimes, just his huge head poke up
through the floor. Hel-lo, T.Rex. (domin8rex named partly for him.) Treat him
with respect.  Hold out your hands, imagine the negative energy/feeling/quality
manifesting in your hands, or in a bowl in your hands, until it's real enough to
smell. When it's all there, hold it out for him to take. Watch what happens.
  A Faerie Tale: Last night: my young lady friend had sreached sufficiently in
the playground outside, after her enlightenment. We were idling in the moonlight,
sharing a cigar. Looking at the mysterious 'heat shimmers', (with dancing
particles of refracted rainbow) of various sizes gathered on the ground around
us. Talking about the world. She said something complimentary about the faerie,
and we both felt the rush of love that was thier response. I commented on it, her
eyes widened, she said 'I thought that was you.'
   I addressed the Faerie, explaining that she needed a little test. I directed
her to ask if the faerie loved her, out loud, and feel the response. While I
moved 20' away, and sang 'O Canada', waving my arms and improvising new lyrics
without missing a beat. She got the positive result, so I told her to ask if her
angels loved her, while I sang "O Canada", original version, with waving fall
maple leaves conducting. She is even more beautiful, radiant with the knowledge
that she is so unconditionally loved, by Faerie and Angels. It is an amazing
gift, to be a dominant fetsh witch. I am so blessed. The Faerie are very real,
and my companions, but completely independent of me.
 My belief systems allow perception of them into my 10%.
>I have no way of knowing about the "truth" of your faery world.  I have no
>need to judge it.  But it isn't real to me, so I am very curious about its
>reality for you.
Of course you do. Ask the voice of your heart chakra, if such a world is
possible. If it is my reality. If it could be yours, if you so desire. Heart
chakra knows all, and never lies. But sometimes it will not give you a truth that
you are not ready to hear.
>My hope is that this post can stimulate open discussion, and not unhelpful
>conflict.  It seems to me that there is a great divide, in the world and on
>this list, between those who live with faeries and those who don't.  I'd like
>to meet for a discussion on the bridge between.
>
>Howard
->
Sounds wonderful, I hope this giant mail bomb isn't more discussion than you
bargained for! But if we're gonna meet on a bridge, perhaps we should ask the
ogre underneath if it's okay, first!(smile) Blessings, Angelique.

                   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
                Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
        *******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"
                         Kate Bush, "The Red Shoes"

2 Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Energy Rebuild In Progress...Done!

 Well, now you get a testimonial! I mentioned I asked one of my companions of
last evening to write his experience of my energy work, the events of last night
when I was experimenting with crystals. Here it is.
 I have his permission to include his email address on the post, and he has
agreed to recieve email from listmembers who may wish to query or comment.
No flames, please!
Recognize this is an act if trust in the list, on his part. He is not a
member. Yet!
  I will mention, though, that I hardly spoke to him at all while I was placing
the crystals on him, I was too busy focusing on what I was doing, creating the
energy flows. I asked him about DNA, later.  Angelique.

>From: Lloyd Sumpter
>To: Mistress Angelique Serpent
>
>Well, here's my version of what happened last night. Feel free to edit to
>Your heart's content.  Mistress's note: I didn't edit anything.
->
> [...]
>this void as a LONG WAY from earth.
>   Then, Mistress began to add more crystals. Once again, Her
>considerable energy allowed the Council of Druids to access me. At
>this point, it gets hard to explain "who's doing what", because, as I
>found out mere moments later, the energy in the Druids, the crystals,
>and even in Mistress, are all the same thing. The appearance of power
>(as in Mistress) results from the ability to access that universal
>energy (which She does very well!)
>   Basically, the Druids were using the crystals to channel Mistress'
>energy to me to allow them to "re-make me from scratch" (they seemed
>quite fastinated by their work). It went like this:
>   I started by seeing the "big-bang" - the point when the entire
>universe was a single event of energy. Then, the stars/galaxies/
>planets began to "spin off". But unlike the "Physics 101" version, the
>original energy was NOT diluted as is "split off" - the entire energy
>of that first instance was in every star, every planet... (BTW, I had
>not taken drugs of any kind, except for a glass of rum. All this was
>due to Mistress and Her energy). Also, since time is not real, I
>realized that that first universal outpouring of energy, that "big
>bang", exists RIGHT NOW.
>   Then, as I began to understand how this "Universal Engergy" was in
>all things in the universe, it entered my body. The same energy that
>was the "Big Bang" came in my feet and up my body in one huge KA-BANG!
>Needless to say, the resulting jolt knocked most of the crystals
>off. I understood that in that split-second, my essence had been
>"rebuilt" from the Universal Energy, just as it always was.
>   Mistress was asking me about DNA helixes, but I didn't really see
>that in this experience. I saw events in "pure energy", with little or
>no attachements to physical reality. I noted that my body is just an
>"interface" between my Real Self and this rather insignificant plane
>we seem to think is so important.
>   Well, that was it. I spent quite a while trying to adjust my
>physical body to the new inner self, and trying to take in and
>understand all that I experienced. The experience still blows me away
>- WOW! The energy in that room that night was incredible. Mistress
>seems like a catalyt that allows all this to happen - I'm not sure
>even She understands just how powerful She is.
>
>Lloyd Sumpter                    E-mail to lsumpterATNOSPAMportal.ca
>               "Don't get Even, get Odd!"

                   Mistress Angelique Serpent,
                Dominant Experiential Facilitator.
            Website= http://www.domin8rex.com/serpent
        *******************
"Feel your hair come tumblin' down, feel your feet start kissin the ground.
Feel your arms are opening out. And feel your eyes are lifted to God.
With no words, with no song, I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream
come true.
I'm gonna dance the dream, and make the dream come true ( She gotta dance...)"

3 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996
From: Jim Cook
Subject: The Otherside

     (  Ghosts, Spirits,  Entities. )

     Dear Listmembers,

     I was just wondering if there was a difference in all three or are
     they the same ?
     I have seen three ghosts during my lifetime but this was many years
     before my "K" awakening.
-     I haven't seen any since but I see these little dots of light zipping
     about. Some are orange but most of them are blue.
     When I look directly at them, they disappear.

     Any Idea what these could be ?

     Jim

-
4 Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996