1 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: New to the list

Tim Duna wrote:

> At 08:12 AM 11/8/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >Tim,
> >
> >Sure smudge would work for clearing the area.... my experience though is
> >that "talking boards"  attract only low level spirits....  dark
> >trixters..... as some call them.
> >
> >What have you leaned that says the spirits you communicate throught the
> >board are of a higher light vibration?
> >
> >My giudes have had me work many a time with table tipping but not with a board.
> >
> >I would like to know more......
> >
> >Randy
>
> Randy,
>
>         I am actually clairaudient now and no longer have a need to rely
> upon a talking board.  I have learned that divine beings are able to come
> closer to the earth plane than before, that they can indeed be contacted
> through talking boards.  Jane Roberts contacted Seth first through a talking
> board, it is the misuse of the talking board that get's everyone's
> attention.  Usually, they are used by teenagers who are using it as a toy or
> game, which it is *not*.  If you don't ask for the protection, you aren't
> always going to be given it.  There are beings out there who do keep other
> spirit's in check, I call them spirit bouncers.  The circle is a very real
> instant claim of space for privacy upon the astral realm, a guide can and
> will very easily draw one for you.  A dark trickster isn't able to enter a
> claimed space, whether it's a house, or a circle.  It took me a while to
> learn these laws of the astral, before I was quite green and ignorant of
> them.  What I have found is that it is very similar to nature.

Tim and Randy,
	Why not develop that relationship and knowing from the higher self and
not be getting your information one way or the other from the lower
planes. This can be done by raising your consciousness to the higher
centers in the body where you aren't reaching into those states of
consciousness. The information then comes directly from the unified
field or from the Holy Spirit as we would say in the west. There is no
name attached to this energy because it is pure spirit. Gloria

2 Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956