1 Date: Sun, 03 Nov 1996
From: Peter Norton
Subject: Re: K experience

someone wrote:
>Does anyone else have guides that have appeared to them in dreams to
>teach them about the experience. Or have you just been ignoring the
>dreams.. smile..

I had a very intense dream about a week ago involving a teacher I have
not seen for a few years, I was sitting in a circle with him and about
5 Native Americans (the teacher is Chinese American),
one elder was opposite me looking intently at me
with ice blue eyes like a wolf, they were asking me about my lack
of meditation experience/commitment, after a bit of mumbling on my part,
my teacher raised his hands to signal silence, and they all entered
into samadhi silently, as if for my benefit.  After a bit they came
out of it and got up to cook dinner and made smalltalk as if nothing
had happened.  Needless to say, I didnt 'get it'.

(before going to bed that night, had seen a nature TV show about
wolves, and had had a deep spiritual discussion with friend)

anyway, I am still thinking about that one!  Those eyes!  whew!

cheers
-

2 Date: Sun,  3 Nov 1996
From: fluteATNOSPAMprodigy.com (CAROLYN MALONEY)
Subject: hummm

If you can't understand that last message from me.. Don't worry.. "I
can't either'.. I must have neglected to delete all of the sentence
before writing another one.. anyway.. It's weird.. Please forgive me..
-
giggling.
flute

3 Date: Sun,  3 Nov 1996