'kundalini-l-d Digest				Volume 96 : Issue 205

1 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: rjills
Subject: Vote for K.

There are 8 parties on my ballot. Why no words on them from multimedia?  O.K.
its off topic but Demos. and Repubs. have conspired to steal election. A vote
for them is a vote for multinationl business control of all. Just an opinion.
Royale

2 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: rjills
Subject: Re: The Dark Night of the Soul

Brent,
Id say yes to most of your questions. I first read of it
in Evelyn Underwood or Underhill(?) book on Mysticism.
 An old Classic. Although Several Christian writers have
 spoken of it. (Mester Eckhart, ST Thomas Aquinas, and more).
 See local library.
About meditation, just relax in anyway, and think only of your
 breath, follow it in and out for a long time. Thats it!  Royale

-
3 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: rjills
Subject: Re: Time & Visions

I wouldnt call it "irrational" but mystical. Also it seems that you are seeing
on another plane rather than the physical. Love Royale

-
4 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: Antaris Ra
Subject: Important for November count with energy-black-outs

However, in November you have to reckon with an escalation, in fact in
all areas caused by the renewed increase in frequency
which menas in clear: Natural disasters world-wide in form of
earthquakes, storms in the Caribbean and in the Pacific; cold
spell in Australia and Russia; heat waves in South-America; drought in
many countries of Africa; fire, smoke and stench are
perceptible from Asia; volcanic eruptions in the Pacific and the West
Coast of America; the Vesuv rumbles; floods at the
Asiatic Coasts of the Indian Ocean. Traveling by plane is not necessarily
recommended.

Important for October 1996:

The preparations for the coming turmoils by the increase in frequency
during November 1996 are necessary in form of
meditation, turning to the principle of GOD in the all-embracing love.
Man should get strength and instructions through the
inwards directed meditation/prayer (also refer to the message of
23.09.1996 by Jeremias).

Evacuation-periods:

Again the information to the light-workers:

The first evacuation-wave is starting from 04.11.1996 and is lasting
until beginning January 1997.

Love simply IS,
Antaris
limiteATNOSPAMinfonet.com.py

5 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996
From: traveler
Subject: elections

Interesting thought.

This am I looked up the reference to a couple of the recommended yoga pages,
in nice, new new-age land, and links being what they are, wound up looking
at cult de-programming news that discussed shocking horrible things going on
at many new age yoga sites! (It's true...won't name names, here, but there
they were, lotsa biggies, all orientations, with written
documentaries).....kinda scary. Whoever wants to look up an organization can
probably get this info by lookng up cults or cults and deprogramming under
alta vista. (I really stumbled onto it by accident.)

Even the Natural Party is really backed by the TM group. Don't remember if
they were listed on the "bad cult" list, specifically, but the point is,
what is there that will replace what we have that really is better and not
another substitute for what is out there now? Kinda like what I went through
hoping for a new list... what new list??? Even the old list right now is
having an issue of survival. Interesting times we live in.

Kundalini is about direct contact, one to one, at least for me, thought I
enjoy learning about all other experiennces. And after experiences like this
morning, I reconfirm my gratitude at my independence.

Best, traveler

6 Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996