1 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96
From: Mistress Angelique Serpent
Subject: Kaballah&K.charging.sex.Gaia.

  Have always charged myself by first drawing energy from my higher self
(12th chakra?) sending it through all my chakras, then down to the core of
the earth.
It comes charging back up like a volcano, and floods each chakra, to come
out my head, and energise the perimeter of my aura. Some earth energy is
sent back to higher self,and when the circut seems complete, I am a
brilliant egg of white light on an endless thread of light that is a current
flowing both ways, feeding me, and sending my energy to the planet and the
universe, my feet are tingling and I am without negative thoughts or
fear...then I'm ready for whatever.
 I use this several times a day, whenever I need energy or feel out of balance.

Post of anectdote of sexual self healing spoiler...........

  A couple of days ago, I found myself plagued with a killer migrane lodged
behind my right eye. I tried several methods to dispell the pain, I remember
at one time in my life, these headaches would incapacitate me for days.
  I was determined that would not happen, and decided finally to dispell the
pain with sex magic, and so climbed into the shower.
  I enjoyed the sensations, using the intensity of pleasure to distract me
from the pain in my head. Focusing on the energy flowing through and
building up in my body, and visions of self love and healing, and of my
pleasure being of service to the Goddess.
  When the energy released, I was astonished and transfixed by a
vision/sensation of golden light shooting out in every direction from my
feet, wrapping around the planet in a golden grid of fire, before being
absorbed.
  It was very intense, and beautiful. I had a couple more for fun, but the
vision was not repeated exactly. I lay down to rest, and my headache was gone.
  Ever since then, I have found that I seem to have a vastly increased
ability to channel the voice of the planet. It is a very moving experience.
I don't know if I really have the words to describe what it's like. I feel
like a bump on her skin, inside of her light and her mind. So much love and
patience. Nope. No words.
  The messages, though,are clear. It's not the pollution or the nuclear
tests, or the extinction of species. It's the big fear, caused by
disconnection from the spirit of the earth, that creates the damage. The
fear that there is no future for humans on this planet, that she cannot care
for us, because she is not really alive.
  So many humans being destructive because they do not feel loved by thier
Great Mother.
Humans who seek love in plastic toys and fast cars. In collecting and
playing with money. Rich lonely orphans, with many toys. Believing their
mother dead, they strike out in anger at her body. But she is waking up.
There will be hugs and spankings. Cleaning the room to please Mom becomes a
light task, once there is security in her love.
She will be around long after we have graduated and gone onto another life.
But she is evolving too, this Ascention. She is helping to evolve us.
well, that's the essence.   Blessings, Angelique.

-
2 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: "Your friend at:"
Subject: Re: No compromise with Kundalini, please!

To whom it may concern,

	I pray all is well.

	Vedic astrology as Ayurveda is mentioned in the commentaries to
Sri Caitanya Caritamrta.  It is there classified in terms of the four
Vedas.  Ayurveda is also mentioned and is closely related.  Perhaps you
could say that Astanga Yoga is somehow branching through Ayurveda.
Certainly Hatha yoga is described in the Ayurveda.  Therefore we see
Ayurveda closely related to Ayurveda.  The Vedic astrological
interpretations are rather health oriented.  We may see this in regards to
marital predictions as well.  You can see this in the works of B.V.RAMAN,
especially the MUHURTHA.

Sincerely,
-
Christopher

**********************
"The person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady
               in both is certainly eligible for liberation."
                        Bhagavad gita as it is 2.15

**********************

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996 susanmayATNOSPAMdigital.net wrote:

> Royale said:
>
> >>Hi P. As an astrologer I can agree with you about learning a little and
> then expounding greatly, however, I do not think astrology is a
> spiritual study. The Hari Krishnas have identified it as the highest of
> the material studies, and I can agree with that.Love Royale
>
> Royale,
>
> Prafulla is another student of Vedic Astrology like myself.  Vedic Astrology,
> as the name implies, comes down to us from the Vedas and is considered sacred.
>  The study of Jyotish The Science of Light (Vedic Astrology) is a wonderful
> way to become enlightened.  Even in the West, there are  a lot of esoteric
> astrologers who look at the deeper meanings of the astrological symbology
> rather than just using it to predict health, career, romance etc.
> I rather doubt that the Hare Krishnas, as a group, would consider this their
> formal position on the subject, perhaps it was in fact only one individual?
> Anyway, you have a right to your own opinion. I think we're getting a little
> off subject here maybe we can communicate more along these lines in private.
>
> Namaste,
> ATNOSPAMSue

-

3 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: Rondi McBoyer
Subject: Re: DNEFC

FlarityjATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> I belong to several unmoderated usenet groups who have a well indoctrinated
> policy concerning energy creatures on the group.  Apparently, this group does
> not observe this standard internet procedure  (We chant it like a
> Mantra--DNFEC, DNFEC).
Dear Joe,
It must be my day for showing  how little I know, but there may be other
who don't know what DNFEC means.  would you please explain?
Thank you, Rondi

-
4 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: Rondi McBoyer
Subject: But  Why??

Dear Dave,
I appreciate you answering my note.. however I would really appreciate a
real answer... why?  what do you get out of this, why are you telling us
all this?  If you believe that only a teacher can show you the way, in
person, and not  though cyber space... why are you sharing all this
info.... with us?
To the people who are up-in- arms because I asked the question.. I
remind them that we are all here to learn.. I want to learn what Dave is
getting out of all this.
I happen to agree with alot of your points, and will defend to the death
your right to say them.... I just want to know why you are saying them..
I am something of a purist and don't believe subtlety comes across
effectively over the internet, so if you feel you have already answered
my question, forgive me for being dense, and keep the answer simple..
Don't usually get this worked up about things, so there must be a reason
I need this answer.
Thank you for your patience, Namaste, Rondi

5 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: re Tantra

Hi everyone!
-
WE are having a lot of dramas these days. Anyway, I wanted to share
alittle bit about Tantra. To me Tantra is very misunderstood. There had
been a few posts a few days back that made a mention of Tantra as
something that was very esoteric, scary and a no! no!, unless you have
some great teacher who knows a lot about its secrets etc. I think that
nothing could be farther from the truth.

To put it in a very simple, short and sweet manner, tantra is about
"integrating" oneself. A lot many of us have great definitions of "good"
and "bad", or "pure" and "evil" and so on. This leads to a an internal
dichotomy or split. Result : there is no integration and we tend to
reject that part that does not confirm to the conditioning of the
acceptable. This leads to psychological problems, besides spiritual ones.
Most religions of the world are the greatest culprits in decapacitating
us in this way. Tantra, in a way, offers us a way, a science and a method
to again integrate ourselves.

Basically tantra is only telling us to accept that which we reject. All
methods of tantra have that goal, whether it is to do with sex or death
or anything else. By using this very simple premise - to accept into
ourselves that which we reject - it hopes to make us overcome our
short-sighted conditioning and make us integrated and free. For as we
become integrated, we become free. Thats all.

Thanks for reading thus far. And best of luck!
Peace and Love,
Tej

-
6 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96
From: "PHUOC NGUYEN"
Subject: What happen to me if I meditate with an empty mind?

Let try to clear this common big mistake. Look at this situation:
Every day, you shave. Every day, your hairs keep growing because your body is
still alive.
In the same way, your thoughts keep pop up from the subconscious. We all know
the ego is hiding behind the subconscious.
-
Your process can only "touch" the superficial part of your mind, by this way:
you are far from your goal: The non-ego, or non-attachment.

After one or two years of practice of wasting time, only your superficial mind
is almost calm. If you keep doing this: Your chakra, specially Anahata, will
be widely open. Like in your house if you keep open your front door, you can
see: all the bad people (thieves, gang members, …), dirt can freely enter all
your house!

How do you know your Anahata is widely open? By a kind of pressure on this
area. Somebody will have the sensation.

I know that only a few people can really understand this trap [I am in that
confuse situation for 15 years (1968- 1983)]

At this  confusing and wasting time, the only way I can know that I can not
progress just a step is: All my bad behaviors are still there after years of
practice!
When people do not understand me it makes me very angry. When I lost
something, I keep thinking about this bad time and can not get out like all
the great Guru. From the outside, I look like a forgivable person but in the
inside the angry keep waving in me … Think about it.

>From the bottom of my heart.
   ^    ^
( 0 Y 0 )
     ||         Nguyen Phuoc
  \,,,,,/

-

7 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: WorcaATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Good book.

Angelique,

>  This weekend I read a really good book called "Bringers of the Dawn:
>Teachings from the Pleiadians" channelled by Barbara Marciniak.

>  So, there's a book review to start discussion: Anybody?

Thank you for reminding me!  I got this book back in June, devoured it.  But
I have changed so much since even then, that I shall get it out again to see
what I pick up this time!  Let me catch up a bit; be happy to discuss!
   Barb ATNOSPAM--}}--}}--

-

8 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: Ronald Paniagua

I AM ANTARIS RA MELCHIZEDEK, yes Tantra is  o n e  way to integrate
yourself, do it if you like it. Practice is important hese days.
M a k e  Love, feel Love,  B E  love!
So I am with you all in peace
Antaris
limiteATNOSPAMinfonet.com.py

9 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: Mary Knapp

I am another one on this list who read this book with great interest.  I
could almost credit it with awakening my K.  There is a sequel:  Earth, the
Living Library.  Equally fascinating.

I keep thinking to re-read them both, but when my K symptoms get
uncomfortable I think "No way."  I probably will however.

At 12:01 PM 10/15/96 -0400, WorcaATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:
>Angelique,
->

>>  This weekend I read a really good book called "Bringers of the Dawn:
>>Teachings from the Pleiadians" channelled by Barbara Marciniak.
>
>>  So, there's a book review to start discussion: Anybody?
>
>Thank you for reminding me!  I got this book back in June, devoured it.  But
>I have changed so much since even then, that I shall get it out again to see
>what I pick up this time!  Let me catch up a bit; be happy to discuss!
>   Barb ATNOSPAM--}}--}}--

10 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996
From: Juliet
Subject: Re: Kundalini & Kabalah Experiment

Christopher Williams wrote:

> If anyone has already tried this, or something like it I'd love to hear
> about the results.

> but then you would have to have more curosity than common sense to try this
> out, wouldn't you?

DANGER!  DANGER!  Kids, don't try this at home!!!

As a person who used to suffer from a common sense/curiosity imbalance,
I must warn you: Kundalini and Kabalah is a volatile mixture.  And for
God's sake, especially don't take drugs and mix it up.

I was a nut some years ago and had to prove to myself that this wacky
Kundalini stuff wasn't "real."  Oops.  The you-know-what really hit the
fan.

Please let the unfortunate results of my own "experiments" serve to save
(at least) the people on this list from having to live through that
hideous experience. Yipes!

J.

-
11 Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996
From: Christopher Williams

In message , Juliet
 writes
>Christopher Williams wrote:
>
>> If anyone has already tried this, or something like it I'd love to hear
>> about the results.
>

>> but then you would have to have more curosity than common sense to try this
>> out, wouldn't you?
>
>DANGER!  DANGER!  Kids, don't try this at home!!!
>
>As a person who used to suffer from a common sense/curiosity imbalance,
>I must warn you: Kundalini and Kabalah is a volatile mixture.  And for
>God's sake, especially don't take drugs and mix it up.
>
>I was a nut some years ago and had to prove to myself that this wacky
>Kundalini stuff wasn't "real."  Oops.  The you-know-what really hit the
>fan.
>
>Please let the unfortunate results of my own "experiments" serve to save
>(at least) the people on this list from having to live through that
>hideous experience. Yipes!
->
>J.

Julie:

You are still here! so what happened??

A little more fact as to just what you did and a little less alarm might
me more helpful.
-
Christopher Williams

12 Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996