1 Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: Another Oft' Forgotten Saying

        Why are these Christ's most forgotten words:

-                        "Judge not and you will not be judged."

        Best answer wins a trip to the land of inner peace!-]

		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling
-

2 Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996
From: Andrew Short
Subject: Dave Long's inappropriate posts

Mr. Long:

Your posts re. what you consider to be inappropriate preferernces of sexual
lifestyle are categorically out of order for this List.

I assume, pending further evidence to the contrary,  that your poor
netiquette to date derives only from ignorance.   I will appreciate it (and
I feel confident that my appreciation will be shared by most other members
of the List) if, henceforth, you will conform to worldwide standards of
internet protocol in confining your efforts to topics of general interest
and subject-related to kundalini.

Thank you.
-
Andrew Short
Austin, TX

3 Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996
From: "Your friend at:"
Subject: Re: No compromise with Kundalini, please!

To whom it may concern,

	Astrology has to do with karma.  The actions and interactions of
karma are very difficult to understand.  Though we may have a desire to
try and figure these things out, we must be satisfied with basic
guidelines.

Sincerely,

cj
-

************
"The person who is not disturbed by happiness and distress and is steady
               in both is certainly eligible for liberation."
                        Bhagavad gita as it is 2.15

************

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Royale Jills wrote:
-
> Hi P. As an astrologer I can agree with you about learning a little and
> then expounding greatly, however, I do not think astrology is a
> spiritual study. The Hari Krishnas have identified it as the highest of
> the material studies, and I can agree with that.Love Royale

-
4 Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996
From: "Your friend at:"
Subject: Re: Follow up & question about death

To whom it may concern,

	The soul's departure from the body is a strange thing.  Knowing
the body to be temporary, we should always work on preparedness for when
the sould leaves the body.  If we accepted this truth we might limit
materialistic acquisitions.

Sincerely,

cj

************

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996, Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D. wrote:

> Now the question.  My mom didn't suffer much, thank god (and modern
> pharmacology), but several hours before she died her hands and feet got
> boiling hot to the touch -- not her head, like a fever, but more like a
> last rush before she began to die.  I've seen people (and animals)
> suddenly get "well" before they die but nothing like this.  I'm
> wondering whether this has something to do with how the life-force
> inhabits our bodies.  Any thoughts?
>
> Thanks and love to all,
>
> Holly

5 Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996