1 Date: Sat, 05 Oct 1996
From: Paco
Subject: Disclaimer

It's not my place to give advice regarding Tantra on this
list, or anywhere, really. When it comes to sex, I sometimes feel
that I have the morals of a $3000 a night Tokyo hooker. Women,
especially some older women, have really proven this to me extensively.
I can be used, at times, and it doesn't matter where my head or
my heart is at...I can be taken over by pleasure, and I've had this
rubbed in my face to where there is no denying it. I've had to admit it,
and I've had very painful emotional experiences in the past with women
who didn't care anything about me as a person...and honestly, I
can't say that I am any better than they are.

I taste love or intimacy just for a moment in time...I long for it,
yet somehow I resist it. I think that maybe I have like zero
self esteem or something, when it comes to my emotions and women.
I guess this involves my heart, or lack of a heart; I've experienced
in the past, opening from Kundalini, and yet love from outside
can be just like breaking a bowl of sunlight, it just destroys me,
it is so hard for me to face, to accept. I really hate things sometimes,
I really dread and fear losing people I care about...sometimes I just
hate this entire fucked up situation.

	Well, I don't even know why I'm writing this, but anyways,
I'm not trying to be some expert on the topic of sex and Tantra.
Tantra is divine. There's nothing I can say on the matter.

	I do make good progress, I feel, in my meditation and
development. I train in Pencak Silat, an Indonesian martial
art that employs many Yogic postures. Indonesian culture is
a true synthesis of the native animism, Buddhism, Hinduism
and Islam. The art has helped me tremendously in all areas,
and I would highly recommend looking into Indonesian wisdom
if you're looking for new clues. Their mystical tradition
is extremely great. My instructor lived for many years with
some tribes in West Java, and is world renowned. He has
helped me a lot, and is also my great friend.

	I don't think that celibacy is necessary or practical
for most people, including most Kundalini Yogis...that's all
I had wanted to say before, was let people be free, y'know?
I kind of threw a lot of themes in there...sorry. In any
event, I am more of a worldly person...I don't claim to be
a spiritual authority.
-
	I liked those Zen quotes, that was cool...I want to
get a good Zen book. How about this:
"Long way to go, nowhere to go." later

		---Paco

2 Date: Fri, 04 Oct 96