1 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996
From: Mary Knapp
Subject: alcohol and sugar

        I am so glad to see AA repetedly recommended.  I come from a family
full of alcoholics (5 out of 8!!) and though I escaped it myself, I was a
sugar junkie most of my life... until I started putting molasses in my
breakfast blender drink.  I thought I was doing it for the iron it would
supply, but I noticed that it cured my sugar cravings as well.  No doubt I
had been craving the minerals that are refined out of sugar but remain
concentrated in molasses. Do try it if you crave either sugar or alcohol.
It may work for you too.  I'd love to hear if it does.
		Mary,
	The Reluctant Earthling

-
2 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996
From: NannuATNOSPAMsanctum.com
Subject: And you can quote me on this Dave...

It seems Dave,

That the only thing you know how to do is quote other peoples ^stories^.

This list is about Kundalini and peoples interactions with it.  If the best
you can do is quote stories, then you need to get onto a storybook site.

Ithink your problem is that your so busy quoting others, you don^t have
time to find out for yourself what is true and what isn^t. That^s a shame
Dave, cause a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Your so busy living other
peoples thoughts, that you don^t have any of your own.

                Run rabbit, run,...dig that hole, forget the sun.
                       and when at last your work is done,
                 don^t sit down...it^s time to dig another one
--
…½¼†ªºæø       CHILDREN of the UNIVERSE,  ...Nannu      ƒÆ؃¾¶¥µ

3 Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996