1 Date: Fri, 27 Sep 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Fwd: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

From: reikiATNOSPAMbbs.pennet.com     \ Internet:    (reikiATNOSPAMbbs.pennet.com)

hi,
    as far as easing the pain, i follow a few simple rules, mostly from
chi kung practice that makes the sensations more bearable.

1.  keep the tongue up, this completes the major energy circuit.
2.  eat moderately.  i personally don't eat any meat, or most canned
food any more.  i find the more healthy in general my lifestyle the
better things go.
3.  be careful with emotions.  remember you are purifying yourself, and
also you are more electric now than before.  a little negativity hurt
you before, but subtly, now it really hurts.

4.  lay on the ground, hug trees, drink lots of water.

best wishes

-

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--
It was completely fruitless to quarrel with the world, whereas
the quarrel with oneself was occasionally fruitful, and always,

2 Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996
From: "Rondi McBoyer"
Subject: Re: k, my hearing aids & my pager

----------
> .  In the past I've had the not uncommon experience of blowing
> every lightbulb I turned on within a certain period.
Hi Holly,
My girlfriend and I were walking in town a few weeks ago, it is a small
town and we were just walking along, giggling and talking, when it occured
to us that every street light we walked under went out until we were past
it, when they came back on.  She is much further down Dan R-F's stream than
I, and said that it was I that was doing it, because she had gone through
that phase, and could now control it more.... sounded wiierd to me, but the
lights seemed to back her up, ... could be the same energy thing... aren't
all energies basically the same?
  Stay in the Light!, love, Rondi>
-

3 Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994
From: RONALD PANIAGUA
Subject: responds to Melody Gavigan from 9/27/96

Beloved Melody,
first donīt please think, that you are not a goofd mother;
thinkings are "THNIGS" and we should be very clear this days, what
we are thinking, because it becomes reality - we are Co-Creators!
Second we are ONE and as ONE starry beeing we are going to this
PORTAL created by us now into the fifth dimension. This will happen
now - these days. High energies are on the earth and therefore many
people are confused. But donīt let  y o u  get confused, be sure
that you are be loved and cared for by the father-mother-GOD herself!
I AM ANTARIS RA MELCHIZEDEK
limiteATNOSPAMinfonet.com.py

-
4 Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996