1 Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Traditional Values or None?

davelong wrote:

> ** Traditional Values Or None? **
>
> Concerning the question of imposing values: Should the majority
> impose its values on the minority?
>
>[snipped]

Dave,
Interesting subject, thought I would add to it. What we are really
discussing here is the difference between thinking and creating and
letting go and creating. Where ever there is a truth based revelation
from God, there is an awareness of leaving go, and consciously
connecting ones will with God's Will. So, it is no longer man trying to
run the show but man looking to the higher source as the Father to do
it. Aleister Crowley's motto and the rule he lived by was: "Do What Thy
Wilt" Which basically means do whatever comes to you, no matter what it
is that there is no law other then do what comes to you to do.

The Truth centered awareness if "Not my will by Thy Will be Done." Which
by the way even black masters recognize as the foundation for spiritual
growth, since they do not want or wish to lessen their power through
letting go, they have to try to get there without doing this. This
usually means some perverted acts, etc.  When I did my book Good and
Evil In Our Times, it is amazing what I went into in bringing the book
down. For instance, did you know that Hitler as the second Anti-Christ,
once he realized what his mission was by learning of the sword that
pierced the side of Christ, and that whoever possessed it had the power
over the world for Good or Evil. This is when he knew that it was to be
his and that he would do whatever it took to then make it his. Very
interesting, if anybody is interested in knowing about this let me know.
Gloria

2 Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Maurizio Zollo wrote:

> I would like to announce to all the US-based list members who are seeking their
> spiritual ascent through kundalini awakening that Shri Mataji Nirmala
> Devi will be travelling the country next week and will deliver two
> public lectures in LA and New York.
> Here is the schedule:
> Los Angeles:  Tuesday Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. in the Olympic Collection
> Grand Ballroom, 11301 Olympic Blvd (at Sawtelle Blvd. 2 blocks west
> of 405 Fwy), Santa Monica; contact: (310) 832-7137
> New York:  Friday, Sept. 27 at 7:30 p.m. in The Auditorioum, 2 West
> 64th st. in Manhattan (corner of Central Park West); contact (914)
> 476-3076
> The lectures, like anything else in sahaja yoga, are completely free
> of charge (there is no money you can pay for your spiritual
> evolution...)
>
> In case you do not know who Shri Mataji is and what sahaja yoga is, I
> would strongly suggest that you point your web browsers to:
> http://www.halcyon.com/sahajnet/SahajaYoga.html
> or simply search for "Sahaja Yoga" with any browser.
> As an alternative, feel free to call the above contacts or me at
> (610) 259-8932.

HI,
Thanks for the information, it is nice to see there are people who carry
the message without money attached to it. That is always a sign of true
spirit. Although I have never heard of her I will check out the
homepage. Also check out mine. http://www.inetworld.com/lodpress/

Gloria
-

3 Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996