1 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996
From: susanmayATNOSPAMdigital.net
Subject: Re: No Pluralistic Morality

** No Pluralistic Morality *

Dave said:

>People DO have a right to say: "We have formed a community of
believers. If anyone wants acceptance into our community, then they
must follow our customs and usages of religion, as well as
morality."

>>There is a difference between the customs and usages of religion,
and morality. Non-believers aren't obligated to follow religious
customs, aren't forced to go to Church, but they ARE obligated to
follow religious morality, and ethical values. God alone determines
what is moral and immoral, what is right and what is wrong.

>>What was a sin 4,000 years ago is STILL a sin.
God has no need to judge a thing twice.

Dave, you're entitled to have whatever stance and perspective you want on
religion, morality, anything for that matter. You have just shared your
opinions
through freedom of speech (a value). I do not need to agree with you to accept
you and
your rights to the same freedoms that I want and expect for myself and I can
always delete your messages.  I'm merely curious, what makes you so
sanctimonious
as to assume that God JUDGES anything once, twice or ever?

In peace,

Sue

-

2 Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996
From: davelong
Subject: Re: To Dave who doesn't know how to keep on subject of Kundalini

susanmayATNOSPAMdigital.net wrote:

> Comments from different awareness levels of myself:
>
> 1. From my ego:  Apparently you have lost your way or you have been sending
> your email to the wrong list. Can you read, Dave?  This list concerns itself
> with the subject matter of Kundalini.  It is apparent that you do not know
> what that is, and are not contributing anything meaningful.  I, reply only to
> alert other listers to your name so we can more quickly delete your messages.

Hello Sue,

As you know, there is dry-knowledge, and there is wet-Knowledge.
Dry-knowledge concerns itself with that derived from books, from the
sciences,
with all that will eventually pass away.

Wet-Knowledge is true knowledge. It is jnana, knowing that which will never
perish, or change. I am a Brahmajnani, a knower of Brahman. As such, I am well
aware of kundalini. Any posts of mine which appeared to not relate to this
topic I take full blame for, and apologize for any discomfort they brought to
yours or anyone else's ego.

Ultimately, all our ideas of who God is are all wrong. God is by definition
beyond definition. Does it matter to God what we think He is? Not in the
least.
Look at the Mormons, as an example. No one has flakier ideas about the nature
of God than they. And yet, they are to be commended for their following of
religious morality, for the daily searching of their consciences, in trying
to do the will of God.

It's our ACTIONS that God cares about, not our beliefs about Him (or Her, for
that matter.)

> 2. From my ever more whole self (works in process of integration):
> (kundalini-awakening parts and parts still asleep) I need to develop more
> patience and tolerance for guys like you (like discussed on the Tolerance
> thread).

"...guys like you..." sounds a bit mentally lazy. It's like prefering to
just
pigeon-hole people into convenient and safe categories, without having
to do
any work.
-
> Perhaps that's why you're here.  What a present you are, a blessing
> in disguise!  Perhaps you're a test.  If so, Mother, are we passing?  My
> kundalini thanks you.  My ego would rather flame you outta here but by the
> grace of Mother, I am growing more tolerant.

"Before the mansion of God lies the stump of ego. One must jump over the stump
in order to enter the mansion." - Sri Ramakrishna, priest to Kali, the
Power of God

> 3.  From my inner divine connection: I realize that you will shortly flame
> yourself out.

Yes, that is undoubtedly true. The sun will soon swell in size,
consuming all the earth as well.

> God bless us all in this magic mystery of life,
> Sue (Sumati)

Well spoken, Sue! Peace to you.
David.

3 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996
From: susanmayATNOSPAMdigital.net
Subject: To Dave who doesn't know how to keep on the subject of Kundalin

To Dave Long,

Comments from different awareness levels of myself:

1. From my ego:  Apparently you have lost your way or you have been sending
your email to the wrong list. Can you read, Dave?  This list concerns itself
with the subject matter of Kundalini.  It is apparent that you do not know
what that is, and are not contributing anything meaningful.  I, reply only to
alert other listers to your name so we can more quickly delete your messages.

2. From my ever more whole self (works in process of integration):
(kundalini-awakening parts and parts still asleep) I need to develop more
patience and tolerance for guys like you (like discussed on the Tolerance
thread).  Perhaps that's why you're here.  What a present you are, a blessing
in disguise!  Perhaps you're a test.  If so, Mother, are we passing?  My
kundalini thanks you.  My ego would rather flame you outta here but by the
grace of Mother, I am growing more tolerant.

3.  From my inner divine connection: I realize that you will shortly flame
yourself out.

God bless us all in this magic mystery of life,
-
Sue (Sumati)

4 Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996
From: Paco
Subject: Snackin'

I was wondering, does anybody know any really good
recipes that are conducive to meditation? I like
macrobiotic food, although I tend to eat like Taco
Bell or somthing more often than not ( I eat chicken
and fish)...I know that Indian food is really good
also Thai curry and Indonesian curry and
rice or noodles seem to have a very good effect on
my body, especially my head.  Really really spicy
Thai curry makes my head feel cool and I can really
sink my teeth into programming or whatever I am
working on, and also makes me feel like meditating.
Also, seaweed, funny as that sounds, is good to me,
it is very good for the body...how about this...
braised lobster tail, with asparagus and roasted
potatos(?) on the side...and a non alchohol beer
and Miso soup...
Red Thai Curry chicken on white rice is the best
I've tried though, I think... oh yeah, how
about Mulugtawny soup? that is pretty darn good
anyways I am out
-
			---Paco

5 Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996
From: davelong

susanmayATNOSPAMdigital.net wrote:
-
> I'm merely curious, what makes you so sanctimonious
> as to assume that God JUDGES anything once, twice or ever?
>
> In peace,
>
> Sue

Hello Sue.
Without knowing you, I am not able to tailor an adequate response
to you.

Let it suffice to say of the one with the stance and the perspective:
"All I do is describe Reality. Anyone is free to disagree with Reality
if they want to."

Regards,
David.

-
6 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Fwd: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

From: Bee Cotterill            \ Internet:    (aquariusATNOSPAMnetvigator.com.hk)
Subject: AutoPost from Kundalini Resource Center

These are questions for female members really. I would like to know if,
during my kundalini experience:
1. Can I eat meat without dissipating the experience?
2. Can I safely drink small quantities of alcohol?
3. Can I drink tea?
4. Does fondling and caressing or an orgasm without sex awaken the kundalini
more?
5. Is it safe to have sex when the kundalini is gradually simmering?
6. Can acupuncture clear the meridians for the kundalini?
7. Is chiropractic work on the spine useful?
8. Why do I like the half-lotus position during meditation when I disliked
it before?
9. Why does my perfume spray smell so different than it should, potent and
musky?
10. I have not had a period for 4 months after  my kundalini started
simmering. Is this usual?
11. I am now in my 6th month of kundalini awakening and I have had a period
twice in one month. Is this normal?
12. Are there any foods to avoid eg hot foods like chili?

Many thanks.

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--
It was completely fruitless to quarrel with the world, whereas
the quarrel with oneself was occasionally fruitful, and always,

7 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996
From: NannuATNOSPAMsanctum.com
Subject: Your ATNOSPAM the wrong address...

Ya wanna preach? ...go to church!

-

--
       CHILDREN of the UNIVERSE,  ...Nannu      ؃

8 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Fear & Conflict

Melody Gavigan wrote:

> LA>        I had what I think was a kundalini experience (perhaps others
>   >can advise me)about 5 years ago. It was sort of by accident. I say sort of
>   >because it followed my first foray into the occult (a la Llewellyn practical
>   >guide). I was in an Indian restaurant with a group of other people
>

> LA>I cursed my involvment in the occult and started to try and burn the
>   >book
>
> All,
>      I am very afraid today. I was brought up as a fundamental
> Christian and I have fundamental friends who are warning me about all
> this "New Age crap." I have been experiencing intense overflowing
> feelings of love, among other spiritual emergence signs the last few
> years. I have been reading The Celestial Prophecy and The Tenth
> Insight, which my family and friends would regard as Occult and of the
> devil.  How can I integrate this fear-causing Yin/Yang cognitive
> dissonance??
>
> Please!
> Melody
>
>  * 1st 2.00 #7384 * All energy fields within the universe interact.
Hi Melody,
I would suggest you remain rather quiet about your experiences until you
are comfortable within yourself with flowing. Sometimes people have your
best interests in mind, but since you can't explain what is happening to
the logical part of the brain, it is probably going to be judged. You
have to learn to understand the mystical statement, to know, to dare, to
will to be silent. Gloria
-

9 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Waiting, ..patiently................

Melody Gavigan wrote:

>      "The power of God, particularly at this time, is pouring into us
> at a rapid pace and high velocity. If our vessel, our vehicle - our
> human channel - is not prepared properly through devotion and deep
> reverence for life, then the very power that is meant to save us begins
> to destroy us. Our creativity, rather than making us personally
> powerful, then makes us hysterical. That is why creative power - God
> within us - is experienced as a double-edged sword: if received with
> grace, it blesses us; if received without grace, it drives us insane."
>      Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary
> first.
>
>  Melody,
HI, It was nice talking to you today. I really feel your sincerity and
readiness to move on from where you've been in your life. That is an
important first step. Have you started to meditate regularaly? That is a
necessary part of this puzzle.

First comes alignment with your will with God. God is the first cause,
the creator, source of all good and truth. When you are in harmony with
this high frequeny your life will naturally unfold with far less waves/
ups and downs. That is important for you with your situation.

The next thing is to learn to monitor yourself. This means to find the
space within to observe yourself and others as though you were watching
a movie. Life is experience, but there is a real sense of illusion like
a mask is over experience so that everything becomes foggy, confusion
and static energy is the side effect of life at this level.

How do you change it? First comes awareness that it isn't real, and that
your soul has the power to change and create a perfectly balanced method
of awakening specially designed for you. This increases your frequency
because your faith becomes charged and you enter a protective mode,
knowing that God is taking care of you. Next is learning about your I,
this is the part that thinks, wants, manipulates, tries, desires, etc.
This is the lower frequency of the self. There is also the potential for
something much purer. This comes through sincerely asking to do and know
God's will for you. Tell me how this fits for you. Gloria

-
10 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: strange spasms

> I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this for me.
>
> Last night I was doing my standard 15-20 minute relaxation, when I found
> that a tingling sensation was growing in my back between my shoulder blades.
> The sensation grew quite rapidly and preceded to course though my back.
> (Even thinking about it now, is making it well up again.)  From there I
> started to have muscle spasms (it's the only way I can word it) throughout
> my body.  The only very rough equivalent I can say is that is was almost
> orgasmic but there was nothing sexual about it.  It lasted for several
> minutes (at least it felt that way).
>
> I had never really heard of kundalini (in any knowledgable way) before I
> joined this list.  I do not do yoga or anything else that is an "exercise".
> My relaxation is done with breathing and visualizations so there really
> isn't anything very physical going on.
>
> Is there any significance to energy forming and centering within the
> shoulder blade area?  Could this somehow be related to kundalini?  If so,
> what would the next step be?
>
> I tend to be a very analytical person, so just letting it happen is
> sometimes difficult for me.  I'm going to do a few experiments to see what
> happens with the energy.
>
> Again, I'd appreciate any comments anyone can give.
>
> In love and light,

This is one of hundreds of experiences that you will have as you move
with your spiritual awakening. My advise is to observe it, the same way
you would when in meditation, let it go and it will flow away. Later on
it will likely come back but it is only a part of the dance. This
attitude is one of detachment, it is absolutly essential to learning to
flow with the movement.

I've always taught those who've come to me that spiritual awakening is a
physical/mental, emotional, experience, but it is the spiritual
experience that will put it all together for you. That knowing that
comes from within is your teacher that will guide and direct the course
as long as you are going inside, asking to know what God's Will is for
you, and then use your faith to simply know that everything is ok. The
question to ask yourslef, often... Am I ok right now, this very second?
If the answer is yes, then let go, eliminate thinking, emotions, ideas,
etc. just be. God Bless you and yours. Gloria Joy

11 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)
Subject: Re: Increased Righteousness
-
Mary Knapp wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that as a result of K your streak of righteousness
> has increased.  Mine has, and I don't like it.
>
> Yvonne Kason reports in her book, A Farther Shore, that people who have had
> STE's - spiritually transformative experiences - begin to have stronger
> ethical convictions.  This sounds great, and it is, but in actuality it also
> can lead to a lack of tolerance.  (Throwing over the money changers tables
> out side of the temple type stuff.)   I am still fairly peaceful but don't
> like this growing streak of righteousness in me.  I never liked it in others
> and now, low and behold, I seem to have it too.  I don't display it much,
> but people who used to seem garden variety nuerotic to me now seem downright
> unethical and I am often tempted to let them know that they are. Not fun.
>
> Any thoughts?  Experiences to report?  Anybody think it's just a stage we go
> through?
>
>                 Mary,
>         The Reluctant Earthling

Mary,
It's my guess that you are just more aware then you use to be, so now
you can see the shadow more clearly. Before it was easier to be denial,
now everything is pretty much out front, what is ...is. Meditate and ask
if this isn't why you are more aware of it. Gloria

-
12 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)

GrandmmaATNOSPAMaol.com wrote:

> Mary,
> I have been more aware and thus sometimes critical of the behaviors of others
> too.  People who I used to feel close to I now have difficulty tolorating.  I
> am so aware of the duality in action and the illusion in force,  that it is
> difficult to not react at times.  I also feel that everytime I interprete
> something as negative in content, I am creating resistance within my being
> and thus interrupting the universal energy flow within me.  So the way I try
> to deal with the increased awareness to the negative aspects is to accept
> things as they are, send love instead of judgment, and identify only with
> those things that seem to work for me.  Identify rather than compare and
> judge.  By not fighting anybody or anything I find myself staying in the
> flow.  Needless to say it is not always easy but it does make my journey much
> easier.  I feel that I cannot be more aware and intune with the love of
> spirit without also being more aware of the negative.  Being aware of the
> dual illusion without allowing it to interfer with the natural flow of pure
> energy seems to be the answer for me.  I am making progress.  Today when I
> feel negative emotions surfacing I know I am not in accord with the pure
> energy flow.  I then try to change my negative emotions to a positive mode
>  of thinking.  This seem to work some of the time.  Negativity and resistance
> always cause me more physical pain.
>
>                                       Love & Light
>                                             Jean
-

Jean, Mary, and all,
This is really a very important discussion you are having, its when you
are aware of the shadow side of the self that you are confronting
yourself. This may be uncomfortable but speaking from the spirit/soul
perspective this is when you are most honest, humble and in the state of
acceptance that will propell you forward. When you really don't fight
and surrender to divine will, then the illusion is totally exposed. This
is the blessing indeed, be very happy and thankful that your soul
frequency is pure enough to expose the shadow. That is the real gift of
grace. Gloria

13 Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996
From: lodpressATNOSPAMinetworld.com (Larry Newman)

lia pas wrote:

> >Has anyone else noticed that as a result of K your streak of righteousness
> >has increased.  Mine has, and I don't like it.
> >

> >Any thoughts?  Experiences to report?  Anybody think it's just a stage we go
> >through?
> >
> >                Mary,
> >        The Reluctant Earthling
>
> i certainly hope its just a stage we go through. both me and a very good
> friend of mine have both been experiencing this alot lately. it got to the
> point where we were so mad at each other talking on the phone and i didn't
> want to see her anymore, but then we went out for luch and worked
> everything out. we had no idea why we were so mad at each other and figured
> out that our tolerence levels were way down.
>
> in the restaurant there were men leering at us and both of us wanted to go
> up and physically hurt them (as well as the man talking very loudly on his
> cell phone). this is not like us at all.
>
> things seem to have calmed down a bit though. i'm hoping it won't act up
> again because i was hell to live with, i'm sure, those 2 months.
>
> lia
Lia and Mary,
	My guess is that you are getting training in detachment and you are
very aware of the emotional swing plus the mental images. No doubt you
are very powerful people, and anything that you think and project will
go out very fast, if you are emotionally charges and negative energy
goes out ...guess what happens? Before you know it there is a very
strong energy around, and it the reflection of the thought processes
working with the electrical frequencies of the emotional body. Now, it
is important to become detached enough so that you can observe yourself
in this process, only through awareness do you gain the power to
neutralize, and therefore, move into transformation with this. HOpe this
helps. God Bless. By the way, this is an important step, don't let it
spin you out, be humble and thank God for the blessing. Gloria