1 Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Dan: Intolerance as evil

At 10:37 PM 9/21/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Dan,
>     Have you ever considered the idea that in the process of opening
>up to Kundalini energy, that your altering state of consciousness may
>be directionless and be exposing your Self to coarser demonic realms
>of energy? (Thus, these feelings of meanness?)

yes but i think you are completely off-track, and here's my thesis  as
to why i think this is so (long):

hey, i'm a gemini. i consider all possibilities in a fraction of a second.
directionless? hmmm theres an interesting concept, how does it work? i mean,
based on the assumption we are all moving forward to "someplace", which is,
in fact, true, then that therefore means we are "moving", and "forward"
suggests at least a partially linear (or non-linear) line of direction.
Direction needent be linear, which seems to be the misconception a lot of
people make.

its like what all the books and things say: we all go through different
things, we are all going towards the next level of evolution or
conciousness. just because some people are moving "faster" than others
doesnt mean they'll get there any sooner, or any later.
-
as for the demonic stuff. i realized one of the factors of my confused state
was that i had opened my conciousness outward, as far as the "shutter" will
open  i expanded past the universe a while back. theres a problem with
this though, you lose track of yourself and your connection, and the meaning
of here and now. you also lose track of "good" and "evil". this also brings
some questions of "meaninglessness" of humanity and such. its things I am
pondering these days.

i have come to understand, at my present scope of the multiverse, that
humanity is but a grain of sand on the beach which we call reality. and that
good and evil are terms that man has created, or at least, only apply to our
overly-dense reality "here and now" as it were.

there are "light" entities, and "dark" entities. say for example, some refer
to them as the lords of light and darkness. these beings do NOT give out any
sense of forboding, good, or evil, or "holy presence" as it were. they are
simply "light" and "dark".

>     Isn't it true that a specific frequency would determine the nature
>and "direction" of any psychic opening to Pure Consciousness? The new
>holographic theory of the brain is a picture of a brain redolent with
>diverse and commingled energies. How do you know what direction your
>psychic opening is taking? Are you able to direct it to higher realms,
>rather than lower realms?

thats like saying: "in space, which way is UP?"  your thinking is too
linear. you are ensnared in three-dimensional thoughts which do not apply to
the universe. as for the vibration, i think this is also a mistake. there
are probably several frequencies, maybe hundreds, maybe more. maybe less.
-
the way you know your direction is by "guy instinct". you are asking,
bascially, and generally "how ANY of us knows what direction we're going
in?", well my dear, you must use your internal compass, and/or gyroscope. it
is quite possible for one to think they are going forward, when they are
not. however, that is a function of ego.

it is up to the people around the person who thinks they are going forward
to do what I call "reality checks" and make sure that persons progress is
what it seems, and they are not deluding themselves. however, since ego is a
function of this, the person usually disregards anything they are told
anyhow, and thus break or change their "fated" destiny, turn off the road,
as it were. I myself do constant "reality checks" on myself, examining
everything, with rationality so fine, to the point of hair-splitting.
usually however, the answers are not available, so we must "make a guess",
trust our instincts. "does the water look ok, is it deep enough?"... :)

and theres another consideration. for each of us, as an example, if we see
someone "going off the road", i mean, several people close to the person
realize they are making a "terrible mistake". there is another serious
consideration... each person must choose their own path. you could tell them
until you are blue in the face, but, as again, since ego is involved, they
will likely not change. and, besides, it is their destiny they are choosing,
and that is very very important in "true spirituality".

>     Any frequency shift may be toward higher or lower planes in the
>spectrum of consciousness.
>     Isn't it entirely possible that you and Dr. Kason could be
>confusing a lower level chakra with a higher one?

well Melody, what the heck does Dr. Kason have to do with any of this?
You've REALLY confused me there.  I've only seen her
twice. and not discussed anything I've posted or read on the list.

You see, when I see her, I have more important things to concentrate on, the
kundalini process itself, which she is quite expert at. as for the rest, my
personal feelings are they are too far beyond her comprehension to handle.
besides theres too much too often to adequitely cover in a session. or even
three. :)

and further more, what do chakra's have to do with this? that paragraph
makes no sense at all in reference to my posts. i'm really confused about
your post.

if you are just trying to understand then i'm sorry i'm being so hard on
you, but i'm trying in my own way to get you to open that camera shutter of
yours a wee bit wider. focus and perspective is important.

on a lighter note:

but, when all is said and done, you're on your own. its your choice. the
path you choose must be your own, and you must believe in it, that it will
(and is) taking you forward to where you want to go, and be, and do, and
see. so to answer your questions, my answer is a non-answer. take it one day
at a time, go with the flow, or fight it, the choice is yours. either way,
you'll get there.

ok, now if you're still there, here's another additional thing for you to
think about, and probably the correct (real) answer (don't you hate it when
people do that?):
-
there was some information given to me sometime recently, referring to
October and what's happening. I thought I'd share this, and see how it goes:
apparantly, october is the time of the shadows. this is not a dark time as
in "evil" its more like, if i remember correctly, a time to rejoice in our
shadows. a comingling. and in embracing our other halves, we will grow, and
more. well something like that anyhow. my memory is rather bad right now.
but i hope this helps. i'm still confused.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...
-

2 Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996