1 Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Pessimism, no hope, perhaps dying

At 08:14 PM 9/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>C'mon Dan!  Too little, too late?  Is the glass half empty or half full?
> Aren't you the one that signs "there are always possibilities"?

I wish you had quoted. I dont really know what you're referring to, for the
most part. so I have to guess. you see, i have to guess, because i dont
remember, and because since then I've changed drastically again uhm, I'm not
exactly who I was. err...

my messages on this and "emergence" were more for others here than myself.
since i feel i am close to "my time" you see, things of this nature may no
longer seem to matter. i have approximately until the end of this month, if
things dont work out, i'll pass on, because this body will no longer be able
to support me, although as stubborn as I am, fate may end up stretching this
another year, which means another year of suffering for me, and I'm not sure
I want to do that.

my "emergence" message will explain more. that's what I was hoping you were
replying to.

You hit things on the head about the ears and I *REALLY* wanted to see more
info on that.
-
you disappointed me twice in one message. AUGH!

>Whatever you believe is what you get in YOUR world - I could live right next
>door to you and I would live in a different world than yours, simply because
>of my belief system.  I may perceive a fairy world as you might perceive a
>warzone!

I thought such was a foregone conclusion (a given). and therefore completely
non-sequitor.
-
>A reply to your earlier inquiry forthcoming tomorrow when I have more time.

Yea! I can hardly wait.

thanks for the message. i hope it helps some others. my time grows short.
it is intersting how people tend to know when "their time" is approaching,
and its weird how little fear is striking me, probably because i've decided
i dont want to think about it.

i dont really know for sure. i'm in such a quandry. my transformations, and
changes and emergences of my spirit are having odd reactions within me. i
simply dont know any more, which is odd. there are always possibilities, and
that is my hope. my time of need is now, and i hope she will come, before it
is too late.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

-
2 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: A request

Holly,
See the altar in your mind, the altar of divine will. And place the whole
situation in God's hands. This way whatever comes to you will be clean and
you will simply follow it. This means detaching from your thoughts about
them, and whatever they do or say will simply flow off. When one goes over to
the other side it doesn't have to be a drama of negative thoughts, emotions.
Talk to your mom from inside, send the thoughts you want her to hear from you
to her with very loving thoughts as the carrier. She maynot be receptive in
her boby/mind state, but that doesn't mean she isn't on the higher level.
Release your fear, anxiety and frustration. This is the cycle and a natural
part of the circle of life. Observe it and prepare yourself to see beyond the
obvious. Gloria

-
3 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Spirits?

Mark,
Actually the spirit world is very much a part of the physical world in that
there are areas where they come together. It isn't a good idea to bury your
head in intellectual thought forms, rather, why not open yourself to your own
spirit/soul being. Then it is quite natural to understand the essence of all
form. To master oneself, means that we master all the places where we
manifest consciousness which also includes your sleep time in the spirit
world. Food for mediation. Gloria

4 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: weird word

Actually, in my interpretation it isn't deep doo doo at all, rather to come
to knowing about your true being takes one into the realization of beingness
from the beginning to the end. Since we are all have Christ potential we are
in the becoming state of the beginning and end. Gloria

5 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
-
That is really quite beautiful as a message wouldn't you say that the Christ
is talking to her. Gloria

6 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: WorcaATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Emergence

Dan,

First of all, take a deep breath & let go of all expectations you've placed
onto this reply....OK?  Done?  Now we can begin....

The following exercise is to help you hear all, see all, feel all WITH LOVE &
ACCEPTANCE rather than with fear.  You can do it right now, here at the
computer as you read the words.  Just scroll down, paragraph by paragraph,
and follow directions.  When I did this myself, I became a much calmer,
happier, loving person even in the midst of daily growth & change (Yes!  I
understand!  Me too!).  I don't feel like I'm in a tornado anymore.  Am
wishing the same for you....

Remember, reading the words and FEELING the words are two totally different
experiences.  I am asking you to FEEL, as that is where your power is.

(Read this paragraph first, then) Close your eyes and go into your heart
center.  Think of all the people, pets, etc. that are in or were in your life
that you have LOVE for.  Concentrate in your heart center on just what that
love feels like.  Really get into it.  As it gets more & more powerful, see &
feel it expand outwardly, bigger than your physical body.  Keep expanding
this feeling beyond yourself as far as you can go - beyond the room you're
in, beyond the building you're in, beyond the city, the state, etc.  How big
can you expand it?

Now, I want you to KNOW that that expanded love energy IS YOU.  That's who
you REALLY ARE.  You are not the physical body.  Pop your awareness from your
physical body to BECOME that love energy itself, since that is WHO YOU ARE.

Feel how expansive, tremendous, huge you are.  Feel that energy!  How big is
your teeny tiny little physical body now?  Just a small aspect of the
totality of YOU.

Now, as the expanded love energy that you are, see that big, confusing
structure that you were wandering aimlessly in before.  Your consciousness
has expanded beyond that structure, and you are no longer "inside" it, it is
within YOU.  What happens to it now when it is surrounded and permeated with
your love energy?

See any other people and/or situations that are presently upsetting or
confusing to you.  As the expanded love energy self, embrace and enfold those
people, situations into yourself, feel the love surrounding and permeating
them.  What happens to them now?

Now see all the human aspects of yourself, past & present, that you have
judged, have not allowed into your present self, because you didn't think you
needed them anymore.  As the tremendously powerful expansive love energy that
you really are, enfold & embrace those aspects of yourself as well.  Surround
them, enfold them, permeate them with your energy.

Realize that every aspect of yourself, whether judged as positive or negative
by you or others, has had a very important part to play within the TOTAL
being.  It's as if those aspects are all gears, fitting perfectly together,
spinning in harmony to benefit the operation of the WHOLE.  If you had taken
one gear away, the whole system would have broken down.  That's how important
ALL aspects of you are.  They are each needed and supported by each other,
for the benefit of the whole.  The WHOLE being grows and gets lighter and
lighter BECAUSE of the interaction and existence of all aspects of
self!!!!!!!!!!!

How easy it is to love even the "lowest parts" of yourself now that you know
how important a part it played or is playing.  And you are SO MUCH bigger
than those little parts - you are so vast, all emcompassing.  I am even a
part of you - I feel your presence now, even as you are not yet aware of it
as I type.

FEAR CANNOT ABIDE WHERE THERE IS LOVE.  AND LOVE IS ALL YOU ARE!  It's only
in the forgetting that fear can enter - and at those times, all you have to
do is remember.....(-;

I love you,  Barb ATNOSPAM--}}--}}--

7 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: kunda=love

Hi Ori,

-	The word "kundalini" is an Indian word, more exactly a Sanskrit
word. It means "the coiled one".

Tej

>Somewhere along the way, I have a note to myself that
>kunda means love.  I don't remember the source of this
>note.  I am interested the source of the word.

>As the fire of love... the joining of the polarities
>of male and female aspects, this is very fitting.
>The love which emerges through our system, cleansing
>and destroying old patterns as it goes, till we are
>united within and without.

>Does anyone have insight about the etymology of kundalini?

-
8 Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger

>At 07:28 AM 9/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>The following exercise is to help you hear all, see all, feel all WITH LOVE &
>>ACCEPTANCE rather than with fear.  You can do it right now, here at the
>>computer as you read the words.  Just scroll down, paragraph by paragraph,
>>and follow directions.  When I did this myself, I became a much calmer,
>>happier, loving person even in the midst of daily growth & change (Yes!  I
>>understand!  Me too!).  I don't feel like I'm in a tornado anymore.  Am
>>wishing the same for you....

tornado? hm well i feel completely lost. i guess thats pretty much the same.
as a recent email message described, perhaps i am in the period "dark night
of the soul".

I feel like I am losing my self. a voice inside me just said "Yes! Yes!",
whatever that's supposed to mean. It seemed quite happy about all this. I
remember things about "surrendering" the energy, or surrendering to it. I've
tried everything. I've gone into every chakra, I've opened them all, I've
connected them, I've gone into them and surrendered to the energy. and still
I'm overlooking something. Probably something stupid.

>>I love you,  Barb ATNOSPAM--}}--}}--

that's pretty heavy in itself. I dont say those words without really meaning
it, in every sense. it feels nice though. thank you, and thank you for the
message. I felt the time of darkness was upon me, your excercise seemed
meaningless, thats how dark i feel. you see, when i expand outward, i cannot
see the structure, the confusion. i cant find it. only when i am inside.

oh well, i'll try again later. right now my brain feels like a cheddar-melt.
Dan.
there are always possibilities...

9 Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996
From: WorcaATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: confusion, misery, suffering

Dan,

I can understand that you can't find the "confusing structure" as the
expanded consciousness - that's how small it is!  You said yourself you can
only find it when you go "inside."  Again, that's how small it is in
comparison to you!  You are choosing to put all of your attention and focus
into something that literally disappears when you become your "true" self.
- Why?  You ARE so much more, if only you would focus on that!

What are your misery and confusion giving you?  There has to be some pay off,
or you would have REALLY given it up by all your surrendering.  Think about
it awhile.  When you come up with it, ask your selves if there is another way
to get what they want; a more joyful way instead of misery, confusion, &
suffering.  THERE IS ANOTHER WAY, THEY JUST NEED HEARD and ACKNOWLEDGED.

Keep in mind that when you love something, you SET IT FREE.  You bind things
to you in struggle, fear, anger, etc.
-
I hope you will keep the visualization/feeling exercise to do again later,
when you and your selves can come to more positive terms.  Parts of you are
not feeling worthy of love and I just wanted to let those parts know that
THEY DESERVE LOVE, THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT.

I meant it when I said, "I love you."  We are one.  I have been where you are
now.  I have felt what you are feeling now.  I have tremendous respect for
your process.

Come out in the sun and play when you are ready!  I see many of us waiting
and cheering you on, almost trying to coax you out, telling you it's OK, not
to be afraid.  It's FUN out here!  Really!

Peace, Calm, & Joy,  Barb

10 Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: confusion, misery, suffering

At 11:33 AM 9/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Dan,
>
>I can understand that you can't find the "confusing structure" as the
>expanded consciousness - that's how small it is!  You said yourself you can
>only find it when you go "inside."  Again, that's how small it is in
>comparison to you!  You are choosing to put all of your attention and focus
>into something that literally disappears when you become your "true" self.
> Why?  You ARE so much more, if only you would focus on that!

hehe. thats what i figured actually. i cant seem to find it at all outside
myself. it really is that small, but its still a confusing mass.

>What are your misery and confusion giving you?  There has to be some pay off,
>or you would have REALLY given it up by all your surrendering.  Think about
>it awhile.  When you come up with it, ask your selves if there is another way
>to get what they want; a more joyful way instead of misery, confusion, &
>suffering.  THERE IS ANOTHER WAY, THEY JUST NEED HEARD and ACKNOWLEDGED.
-
thats what i was wondering if youd comment more on, the blocking the ears
stuff. i think this is related. my ears have been burning a lot lately btw
(very hot).

>Keep in mind that when you love something, you SET IT FREE.  You bind things
>to you in struggle, fear, anger, etc.
>
>I hope you will keep the visualization/feeling exercise to do again later,
>when you and your selves can come to more positive terms.  Parts of you are
>not feeling worthy of love and I just wanted to let those parts know that
>THEY DESERVE LOVE, THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT.

i sensed this. the worthiness not being there.

>Come out in the sun and play when you are ready!  I see many of us waiting
>and cheering you on, almost trying to coax you out, telling you it's OK, not
>to be afraid.  It's FUN out here!  Really!

hehe... actually perhaps i'm too rational about this. but i dont really
understand. i'm confused. you see, i've found the mass of stuff from outside
myself now, and i dont understand it. should i just get rid of it? i cant
figure this out. its like a maze when inside, which seems to suggest its
leading me someplace, but outside, its not going anywhere, just a small
ball, so throw it away? or put a path of white light through it from
outside? i dont really know. maybe it is that easy, but my rational mind
asks again, whats the point then.

>Peace, Calm, & Joy,  Barb

thanks Barb. my k (or something like it) has been kicking into overdrive
lately. i've had recurrances that make my k look like a sunday picnic.
getting truckloads of energy (not uhm energy like from food, but spiritual).
boatloads of it. which usually suggests something big is coming up, thats
what happened last time.
Dan.
there are always possibilities...

-
11 Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996
From: Dolce Vita

Hi Holly,

I will have your mom Neil in my prayers. The place that you say that we
might go to, is the place where we all go to in meditation, each one of
us does not have their own private place, we're all part of a Divine
Consiousness, where you go too when you meditate. Your mom will be very
greatful if you talk to her about this, don't be shy. Give her some
things to read that can prepare her better for her transition. She will
not go anywhere, it's just that the physical body will not be seen
anymore.

There is a book by Raymond Moody called "Reunions" that might help you
and your mom, also Life after Life, a good one to start and it is well
accepted by people that not very spiritually open yet, is "Many Lives,
many Masters" by Brian Weiss, a Miamiam psychiatrist that discovered
about past lives by accident, in a hypnotic session with a patient.
Since people accept more the medical doctors speaking about spirits,
these may be a good idea.  I wish you the best outcome, I know that the
Shakti will take care of that.
With my love and blessings always,

Lissette

-
12 Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Dan,
Is there some specific reason that you believe your time is here? Are you
dealing with an illness that I missed? I've been in and out of the list for a
while, sorry if I am behind here.

Anyway, if you are preparing to make a transition, all the more reason to
raise your frequency to the highest state that is possible. Actually this
could be the best time of your life. I am working with a dear friend who is
54 and preparing for Divine Will, and that literally means it could go either
way. She has liver cancer with about 60% of it gone, it is now in other
organs. But, for Barbara this is a great time. She has reconciled herself to
God's Will. She and her children, husband, and a network of close friends
have all come together to provide the kind of support system that will give
her all of the light and love that is possible for her life changes, tests,
obstacles, blessings, etc. Barbara and I often work together, she has great
relief when I give her what I call a light transfusion, I have told her that
the Holy Spirit is light, power, and God force which is available to her
soul/spirit for whatever it is God's Will it be used for. I never interfere,
these are important decisions coming down, so light can be used to heal the
body, soul, mind, emotions, fears, etc. This is such an important time of the
life cycle. We shouldn't lose a second of it . God Bless . Gloria