1 Date: Tue, 03 Sep 1996
From: Iver Juster
Subject: Tantra

Mark, you asked how I came to find Tantra, and what is it?

I took a workshop on Tantra, and fell in love, or found like I was home at
last. In fact, many believe that Tantra is the spiritual home of the k energy.

Tantra itself has many schools...I feel for me the best description comes
from Osho, who wrote Tantra, The Supreme Understanding...based on the
ancient text called the Song of Tilopa, as written down by the disciple
Milarepa...or something like that.

Tantra is about energy, just like the k...Of celebrating it, managing it,
flowing with it.
-
Tantra says there is only now. Even the past and future are part of now.

Perfect means complete. As  there is only now, we are all perfect.
Everything is. We learn more and more in Tantra to love and embrace the now,
as is, for it is here that we find enlightenment. There is nowhere we need
to go, we can just the divine cosmic bliss to enter us as much as we are
willing to have.

Everything is sacred. Sex, love, spirit, people, and so on.
-
Like a fish who found water, like a girl falling in love with her soul mate,
is how I knew Tantra. I am blessed to choose a religion consciously as an
adult, rather than having to struggle with what I was given mindlessly by
the culture, which never made sense to me.

I believe that Tantra has supported me tremendously in understanding the k
better. Many people in our Tantra circles have experienced k. We dance, and
shake, and party, and let it flow, we celebrate and honor it. We pass it
around, we let it fill the air.
-
Hope this helps.

Love, Patti