1 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: "Debee L. Thomas"
Subject: Re: Crying

> >The Soul Would Have No Rainbow Had The Eyes No Tears...
> >
> >Blessed Be
> >
> >Debee
>

> I LOVE this!  Printed it up and put it on my bulletinboard.  What a lovely,
> comforting thought.  Thank you.  Just what we criers need right now.

I saw this YEARS ago while at work.  Every time I logged into the system,
some little one liner would pop up on the screen.  I saw this and it
meant a lot to me.  I've never forgotten it and have no clue who to give
credit to. I just share it as often as possible because of the meaning.

Debee

2 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: Mark Rivera

When I was young, I used to picture the act of crying like a bucket of
emotions filled so high that it spills like water.

3 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: Mark Rivera
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Kundalini-l official position on "humor"

Cut the fancy words Von, it's the guy's list. He can do what ever he
wants.

4 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: Mark Rivera
Subject: Re: Kundalini Mail
-
It's easy to offend and it's easy to make excuses for it. We all do it.
Trick is to try and think before we write or say, which is the hardest
thing to do, never the less we are all responsible for ourselves. It's
tough, but tough is what I am beginning to understand is common in life.
So, what does this mean, absolutely nothing.

5 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96
From: Boyd Ruffner
Subject: k-list

Please take my name off the list. Thanks.

6 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: "D. M. England"
-
The 11th body is what is it is caled when all the ten bodies are
integrated.
            Diane

7 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: ADMIN: Important Questions - Please Respond
-
HI,
I would suggest maybe coming up with a way to show our own messages so we
don't have to read them, and getting rid of the repeats that I get sometimes.
I am getting a ton of e-mail, I went off another discussion group just
because it is more then I can get to especially if I don't get on everyday.
Gloria

-
8 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Richard,
I am curious what is it taking from you to put out this list? What kind of
hour commitment and money commitment is involved in this project? Perhaps,
the over all list doesn't understand the sacrifice you are making to give the
list an opportunity to work. I know what is involved  for me to just get
through my mail so I am not sure what your participation means for you. One
thing is for certain, it is a very great intention and I do appreciate you.
Do I hear any agreement with this. All to often people take for granted the
ongoing work that is involved in something like this. I don't believe you are
a big corporation or any such thing, but just a very dedicated person. God
Bless. Gloria

9 Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996
From: Mary Knapp

At 08:30 AM 8/28/96 -0500, Richard Satin wrote>
>1.  Do you find the volume of mail acceptable?  Too much?  Too little?

Manageable, so far.

>2.  If too much, would you prefer a moderated list?  This is a list where
>only posts which have been reviewed by the moderator(s) are posted.  This
>keeps the list to a manageable size and insures that the threads stay to the
>topic.

Only when deemed necessary by public or private flaming or complaining.

>3.  Have you been offended by any posts or posters?  If so, how and why?

Annoyed, not offended.

>4.  How would you like to see the list changed?  Or, do you like it just the
>way it is?

I do not mind the majordomo doing anything that encourages sticking to the
topic (even loosely sticking to the topic).  Freedom is fine and good but
this list is supposed to be about kundalini.  As a community we have a right
and, I believe, a responsibility to keep it on topic.

I have seen spiritual groups dissolve because no one was willing to look
like the bad guy (shades of pre-awakened authority figures like parents,
churches, censors, etc.) and say something is inappropriate and does not
serve the group. It would seem too unholy (unChristian, un
fill-in-the-blank) to do so. And, so the groups muddle along with everyone
being very, very conventionally nice.  Well, I think it takes great courage
to say Let's stick to the topic.  Far greater courage than to make jokes or
talk about your socially unacceptable fantasies.  And, I think that courage
is as necessary on a K list as it is anyplace else in this imperfect world.
Self monitoring would be best, but sometimes, somebody has to say Enough!

***Inappropriate is not wrong or bad, just better expressed someplace else.***
-

I would hope that someday the rest of the world understands and respects
Kundalini.  Strangers poping in on us might not at times.  At other times
they would be mighty impressed, yes, even with the (higher level) humor.
Let's keep it impressive.

10 Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996