1 Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996
From: Wendy
Subject: Michelle: Re: major whoosh

Hi Michelle,

Here goes....

I'm not sure how I'd describe what phase of this I'm in...or even which
chakra, it's all so new to me....but I'm experiencing it in powerful waves
of insight (about personal things....old shit) and less powerful physical
manifestations.  It feels to me as if the energy is cleansing me by keeping
me awake a whole lot!  Last night I was a piece of ice.  Warm blankets and
chamomille tea, not withstanding.  Crying in waves (the salty tears kind I
have mentioned in a previous post) that just seem to take over and do their
'thing' and by mid morning, after a bit of time awake, I felt like I'd shed
ten ton weights of darkness about things that I'd been too "blind" to see?
(I've had three such days of this in a row now.)

A clear headedness, after being a walking fuzz brain shortly before.  Those
highs and lows that throw you for a loop sometimes since you never know when
they're coming.  Nothing quite as dramatic or intense as when I first
experienced this a few years ago.  But, then, too, I had no idea what was
happening at all!

I suspect that's why so many seek and find ways of working WITH the
energy...suggestions welcome.

This phase for me seems to be deeply related to relationship work - past and
present - and how I have repeated patterns which are no longer useful or
necessary.  And ones infused with pain, hurt, anger, fear. My own and those
close to me.  Its as if I can hear the voice of me from the past playing in
my head as I sift all that old stuff through a new larynx - simultaneously.
Going through my divorce has been a major trigger, no doubt. Having been
separated for almost 3 years when the finalization of it (legal) took place
this past week, I was amazed at the stuff that surfaced.  (Scenes, imagery
from the past 24 years of my life,etc.)  Grief, loss, and relief, gains and
renewed Hope all mixed in together.

The combination of Joy and pain side by side has been illuminating too.
Where before I would feel Joy unsurpassed by anything I'd ever experienced,
now the Joy has an element of pain with it for the fading "past", the fading
"voice", the awareness of how much pain and suffering there is all around,
etc etc.

I occasionally get a dizzy spell where my eyes seem to go totally unfocused
(I call it glitching out) and when they refocus my head is cleared, too.

One thing I keep finding myself saying over and over is....."go with
it".....just let it happen.  And go about my "business" while it does what
it's going to do.  Aware but not overly focused on it.

Ever been at a social gathering where you're 'going about your business'
chatting about educational concerns when all of a sudden a band of angels
starts singin in your ear "Pacem Dea"????  With the most beautiful voices
I've ever heard.  One of these days I'm just gonna let er rip and start
singin out loud with them.  And hang the consequences.  I just pray when I
do, someone at the party will join in with me! LOL

[Mary, are you listening??????>]

Thanks for asking, Michelle....hope this is useful.  I'd love to hear your
experiences, too.

Pacem Dea, (a friend who knows Latin told me he thinks this is 'slang'! LOL
figures!),
-
Wendy

2 Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996
From: "Debee L. Thomas"
Subject: Re: JC and Maimu

> Student, believe it or not, I once was a born-again.  I thank God everyday
> that I've had enough experience and life to move away from such a limited
> and inaccurate reality.  If you ever have doubts about your way, there are
> many, many people who have left and are much happier.  You are welcome to
> stay and listen, if you are strong enough.  But please do not preach to us
> again.
>
> Richard

I too am born-again.  The 11th of September 1977 to be exact.  I too did
not appreciate the 'limited' view which was taught.  I too am much happer
and my life more fulfilled than ever before.  There are many of us
Student.  Care to stay and learn a little with us?  Share?  But please,
don't condemn that which you yourself do not understand in a personal
way.  I know your way, but you do not understand mine.  You follow what
you are taught and this is not bad, however, some of us follow where our
own heart and soul leads us.  This is not bad either.  Please keep your
judgment and condemnation to yourself.  You are in no position to do
either to another living soul.

Blessed Be
-
Debee

3 Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996
From: "Debee L. Thomas"
Subject: Re: coincidence

> Debee L. Thomas wrote:
> >
> > > it is very insightful and informative.
> >
> > Yes, this is a very good book.  It causes much thought.
> >
> > > My biggest shock with this book was to find that the dedication seemed to be
> > > written directly to me, which is of course normally not possible. :)
> >
> > I guess my biggest shock was in discovering that it was fiction.  I guess
> > I had wanted to believe it was real :)  However, fiction or not, it still
> > discusses much of what we experience on our spiritual journeys to some
> > degree or another.
> >
> > Blessed Be
> >
> > Debee
>

> One of the first things that I learned was that there is no such thing as coincidence!

I too learned this long before having read the book.  I love watching it
work in my life!  It's kind of like a child  with great anticipation at
Christmas when opening gifts.  You don't know what you'll find but you
know you'll love it!

Blessed Be

Debee

-
4 Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996
From: hbarrettATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Holly N. Barrett, Ph.D.)
Subject:  Re: major whoosh

Very moved by your postings this morning, Wendy.  I can't tell you how
many times I've dug my heels in, not wanting to go into pain (joy's
fine though!), but when I finally do, it opens up into something
transcendent.  Guess it's a package deal.

Love,

Holly

5 Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996