1 Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996
From: Wendy
Subject: Akashic records

Hi Everyone,

A few bits about the Akashic records.  I became aware of the term after
having experienced several interconnected events which changed my
consciousness.  I believe this is called kundalini???? LOL

(I assume so anyway or I'm on the wrong 'list')

At the time of those events I was picking up 'signals' and information that
was distinctly different from my previous experience as a human bean.  I
will try to describe it but hesitate, bear with me please, because I know
how much WORK it's gonna take to do so and I don't like working so hard and
I'm not sure I will succeed here.

It was as if I saw All Thought.  All knowledge, information, history,
genealogy, wisdom, perception, Unity, connectedness, threads, roads,
pathways, enlightenment, Divine recipes, animal souls, rock souls, planetary
awarenesses, art, evolution, etc etc etc (see what I mean???? oi!) and that
all of this STUFF......the computer consultant in me now wants to call it
RAW DATA, sorry......was in this big infinite 'space' of space.  I was able
to pull whatever I needed at the time from it.  I still do this in a rather
less dramatic way now, and randomly...I don't 'control' it nor do I know how
to....at present, I don't seem to have easy access so I assume I'm somewhat
blocked from doing so.  I use what's there but filtered almost???  and
nothing like what was going on then, when I first saw this.  I think of it
as my innate "intelligence", intuition ,etc that allowed me to 'go' there.
Not intellect, but intelligence - if that rings a bell out there for any?.

After experiencing it, I went in search of some information about this
'space' in space stuff and learned that people referred to it as the Akashic
records.  I started reading about Edgar Cayce's life, etc and he speaks of
it.  I also picked up an encyclopedia of all things esoteric and it gives a
description of it.  I wish I could put my hands on the encyclopedia right
now but it's packed in a box somewhere from my last move.  I'll try to find
that definition of Akashic records and send it here - but perhaps someone
else has one they can pass along, too, in the meantime.

As simply as I can make it, the Akashic records is the central 'database'
for all thoughts, deeds, words, actions, everything that ever is or was or
will be that anyone can 'tap' into at any time.  The Universal Sourcebook is
how I think of it.  Available to all, just like going to your free public
library and borrowing a book.
-
In my own mind I 'see' it as a big floating mass of stuff....surrounded by
the infinite cosmos.  It's 'out there' floating around.  Solid, but not
static.  I have no need to delineate for me if it's outside or inside my own
conscious 'mind' - and "in" each one of us or "separate."  It's enough for
me to have seen it, tapped into it and used it....to, once again, validate
to me that whatever we need is within.  You need only use the free public
library card with your name on it to "go" there and dive in.

Thanks for all the great posts lately.  I'm still reading......too.....
-
Love,
Wendy

2 Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: To Wendy Re: Akashic records line

At 02:41 PM 8/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>You won't connect up to the Akashic records until you are clearly moving
>about away from the body in consciousness, and have developed and balanced
>out the Heart, and third eye center. It is an important time of self
>learning, and soul learning and is of prime importance on the cosmic highway.
>Gloria

I've connected. It is an interesting experience. Must be doing better than I
thought. of course, people always tell me that, but I never believe them. :)
Dan.
there are always possibilities...

3 Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Akashic records

At 04:04 PM 8/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>A few bits about the Akashic records.  I became aware of the term after
>having experienced several interconnected events which changed my
>consciousness.  I believe this is called kundalini???? LOL
>
>(I assume so anyway or I'm on the wrong 'list')
>
> You need only use the free public
>library card with your name on it to "go" there and dive in.
-
A few people once told me that we each have our own "Akashic" records, which
is our souls total combined knowledge, experience, etc etc. They indicate
this is the one most people normally "connect" with, and that there is
another "cosmic" version out there, which is harder to find.

personally i find this attitude a bit elitest, but do not wish to be too harsh.
the method i was taught to find it is rather simple, and allows me to
connect at any time easily.

Of course, we ARE talking the universal card file here folks, just the "Q"
index is longer than all the books in the world put together. [grin]
Dan.
there are always possibilities...

4 Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1996