1 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: Wendy
Subject: irc

i'm currently on irc if anyone wishes to chat about kundalini

thanks

wendy

2 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Re: has anyone else felt this

> >> ever felt like someone tapping or patting you on the head? :)
> >> just curious.
> >
> >No, but I've felt what seems to be an invisible hat sitting on my head.
> >Perhaps a helmet of some type?

Oh!  So that's what that tap-tap-tapping is....

Richard

-

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.
Abraham Maslow

3 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: ElmovolATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: JC, etcetera

I think I need to smudge my computer.  Many blessings, Christine

4 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: mxoATNOSPAMpyrite.som.cwru.edu (Maimu Alber)

At 07:58 PM 8/23/96 -0500, Richard Satin wrote:

>> >No, but I've felt what seems to be an invisible hat sitting on my head.
>> >Perhaps a helmet of some type?
>
>Oh!  So that's what that tap-tap-tapping is....

Could be a woodpecker.....
-
Maimu

    When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather......
     Not screaming and crying like the passengers in his car did.

-
5 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: Denise Clausen
Subject: Re: Mapping

Rondi McBoyer wrote:

> Mary,
> I am in New Hampshire, the seacoast area to be more exact.
> How 'bout if you just forward all the messages to me and I'll keep a map
> going.... All those who do not reply don't get one.
> Don't  worry about my silly question, it is the energy going through here
> today, making me weirder than usual...disregard please.
> Rondiok Rondi count me on your map by the way I like to make maps too but I just graph
numbers, I live in Santa Cruz, Ca.

6 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996