1 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: "Rondi McBoyer"
Subject: Am I getting through?

For the last week or so none of my posts to this list are showing up, and
while they may not have great importance, they were not that long either,
Richard  ..Please email me if you are getting
this.....nicnorATNOSPAMnh.ultranet.com   Thanks    Rondi

2 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 96
From: Richard Satin
Subject: Re: Divisive Christians

Oh, and one other thing.
-
I have absolutely no problem with the name Jesus Christ (or even JESUS
CHRIST).  In fact, I have very strong, positive ideas about him, as do many
Jews.  We just do not believe that he was God incarnate.

Just for the record.
Richard

One never reaches home, but wherever friendly paths intersect,
the whole world looks like home for a time.
-Hermann Hesse

3 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996