1 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: mxoATNOSPAMpyrite.som.cwru.edu (Maimu Alber)
Subject: Love

To all of you..........
-

          love love l                   ove love love
     love love love love              love love love lov
   e love love love love l         ve love love love love
  love love love love love       love love love love love
 love love love love love    love love love love love lov
e love love love love love  love love love love love lov
 love love love love love love love love love love love
 love love love love love love love love love love love
  love love love love love love love love love love lov
   e love love love love love love love love love lov
     e love love love love love love love love love
        love love love love love love love love l
         ove love love love love love love love
            love love love love love love lov
              e love love love love love lov
                e love love love love love
                   love love love love lo
                    ve love love love lo
                       ve love love love
                         love love love
                           love lovel
                             ove lo
                                ve

Maimu

    When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather......
     Not screaming and crying like the passengers in his car did.

2 Date: Fri, 23 Aug 1996
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Re: Love
-
At 12:25 AM 8/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>To all of you..........
>Maimu

that was really nice Maimu. thanks for picking me up. :)

Dan.
Dan.
There are always possibilities...

3 Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996