1 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: tejkohliATNOSPAMgiasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Subject: Don't go Dan

Hi Dan:
-
	I hope that you don't leave the list. I can really empathise with
you. I was myself abused when I was a small child. I was sexually abused
and threatened and was once almost strangled to death - by my own
mother.  I have struggled with immense mental pains all my life. The K
has only rescued me from a state that I dare not even think of. It helps
for guys like us to sometimes unload to someone else who is sympathetic.
The list can help there. Don't respond to all mail, but I hope that you
stay in touch. Please feel free to correspond with me, if you so wish. I
feel for you as I feel for myself.
Peace and Love,
Tej

2 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996
From: Wendy
Subject: OSHO site

Hi,
-
I don't recall who recently asked for the OSHO web site address again but
here it is:

                       http://earth.path.net/osho/

Safe journey.

Wendy

-

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders

       Midnight is when noon is born.       - Chinese proverb

-

3 Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996