Date: Sun, 18 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 98
1
From: LwMema3ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: newly connected (I hope)

Anne,
I know that your initial post is not very recent, but I just returned from a
vacation and am still reading all the posts I have to catch up on.  When I
read your words, I felt a strong need to respond to you.  I am currently
working on getting my degree in Elementary Education, and alough I see myself
working with children in the future I have a hard time assemilating into the
'norm' of a 'typical' classroom setting.  I feel that as an educator I want
to help children develop spiritually and I know that society is not ready for
me yet, but I truely hope that it will change in time.  Basically, I just
wanted to say- that you are not alone.  I know how that feels and it is very
difficult.  I bwlieve you will make it through all the negativity and show
all the doubters out there that you are not crazy.  If I can ever help you in
any way, just ask.
Sending you Light and Love,

Lori
LwMema3ATNOSPAMaol.com