Date: Wed, 14 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 92
1
From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re Lady with the throat chakra problem

> person, microcosm/macrocosm stuff.  No literature I can refer you to.  There
> is a rather classic work on metaphysical interpretation of disease, a woman
> wrote it I believe.  After a bit of reading it becomes obvious.  Someone
> will know the book I mean.

Mary, are you thinking about the Louise Hay book here?  She has an
organization -- Hay House -- in Cal.  Lazaris helped launch her.

2 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
From: Dan Gahlinger
Subject: Hello!

Hi everyone, I'm new, so please be patient if I flub...
Please be patient with me using certain terms out of context or in improper
form. I will try my best, and draw the best examples and comparisons, (cant
think of the word - metafor perhaps).

I'm cheating, I cut the following out of the kundalini info email I got:

  1. Name
Dan (you can tell from the header :) )

  2. Age
29 - hint: I'm a gemini, not that that means anything

  3. When did you first become aware of kundalini in your life?
About Oct/95 (not specifically in my life). myself specifically about 2
weeks ago

 4. How long ago was this?
Uhm...10 months? I can't count today. about 2 weeks for personal experience

  5. What are some of the things you have noticed?
well the movement itself: spasms and convulsions and energy movement

  6. What has changed/is changing in your life?
I have no idea. I feel like... I dunno what yet. but it's not pretty :)

  7. Do you have any particular practices that you have found helpful?
for me meditating and drinking water seem to induce a stronger reaction
I have no idea (at present) why someone would WANT to go through what I did,
I'm SURE it will come to me in a few weeks/months though

  8. Are you involved in any service to others?
I try to be, and am willing to help others as I can

  9. What are you hoping to get out of this list?
I'm not really sure. I just got here, am new to these things

since my movement, although the aftershocks still come along, I've felt in a
sort of quandry, well, I felt that way before too, so I guess I can't
complain too much...  To say it left me feeling like death warmed over
is an understatement, but I can't be that harsh either. It was both a
horrific experience and a most wonderous experience.

Like something excessively hot, and yet soothingly cool all at the same
time. I have no better way of describing it.

Everyone tells me kundalini is a unique experience, when it really happens.
And I being new to this portion of the spiritual, have been
constantly warned against "False-kundalini" reactions. prana and so forth
come to mind. and all this talk about kundalini being dangerous. But I have
learned that usually only is true if its self-induced. In my case, the
knowing is enough, seeing some good councellors Like Dr. Kason really helped
a lot.

In my case it was after two weeks of body tremors, spasms and convulsions I
finally did a mediation, which induced it, right about when I was ready for
it (but not quite).

so perhaps I will learn my reason for being on this list through the
messages that flow through the eternal ether...

And I'll end by saying hello again to everyone and if anyone wishes to email
me privately, feel free (I had the odd feeling I should
include that part, I have no idea why).

there are always possibilities...

Dan.

3 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Warriors and such

Anyone who is looking at detachment and how it applies to being in the now
and doing, I suggest you get my book Good and Evil In Our Times. This book
takes you on a journey of frequencies and out of this process a great deal is
realized about detachment, discrimination, and observation. I will mail it to
anyone on the list that wants it for $16.25 to Light of Day Press. Gloria

4 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
From: Wendy <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!

here's a site that might prove of interest:

http://www.2013.org

kinda new edged new age, it appears

enjoy

Wendy

Leap and the net will appear.
http://www.tiac.net/users/wenders
___________________

  Don't take advice, take a chance, roll the dice, learn to dance.
	                 - David Wilcox
___________________

5 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: Another Analogy

> Warrior seems to have the correct conveyance.
> A warrior seeks to bring peace to his country by fighting off the enemy.
> His true aim is to bring peace.
> But only when there is no longer concern of being a warrior, does true peace
> come.
> Fighting and peace cannot live together.
> True peace cannot be forced.
>
> And so the true warrior does no longer think "us" vs "them",
> but just lives.

Some spiritual warriors do no battle outside self.  Most true battles for
any warrior anywhere is the battle within.

Blessed Be

Debee

6 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
From: "Debee L. Thomas" <>

> I'm trying to think of other words that might be more all encompassing that
> embody the underlying intent of the word "warrior"....
>
> One that doesn't conjure images of 'us' vs 'them', 'me' vs 'myself', war,
> battle, fatigue, false armor, super'human' effort, struggle, etc etc.
>
> Anyone?

How about Journeyman, Explorer, Adventurerer, or Traveler?

Blessed Be

Debee

7 Date: Wed, 14 Aug
> sort of quandry, well, I felt that way before too, so I guess I can't
> complain too much...  To say it left me feeling like death warmed over
> is an understatement, but I can't be that harsh either. It was both a
> horrific experience and a most wonderous experience.
>
> Like something excessively hot, and yet soothingly cool all at the same
> time. I have no better way of describing it.

Ah, yes.  You're a Gemini, all right (big grin)!  Being myself on the
cusp between Gemini and Cancer, I never know who I'm gonna be when I wake
up!

Welcome to the list!  Please don't apologize for being new.  I'm in my
8th year and sometimes I don't know what's happening either.  This is
a wonderful list, however, to solve problems, to find answers and to
feel the support of others experiencing the same strange things.

Karol Ann

8 Date: Wed, 14 Aug