Date: Mon, 12 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 88
1
From: Wendy
Subject: New Kundalini Book Shop

Hi Richard,

Meant to tell you I'd 'stopped' by your wee bookstore website the other day
after you gave the quote & ref from the Sallie Nichols Tarot book....

Your 'shop' looks very nice and it's great to see the titles all together
and not have to search Amazon.com's some 1 million titles for the golden
kernels one is looking for about what is all near and dear to us here.... k
'et al'

I think I might have cruised on by while you were still putting on some
finishing touches and I almost knocked but didn't want to disturb you
(knowing how intensive doing html can be, especially if fuzzy brained as I
am most of the time - directly attributable to k of course! )

Good luck with it, and I hope you make at least a small profit for all of
your labors on my and everyone else's behalf.

Wendy

ps Your email quote today reminded me of something I wrote as I was about to
embark on my 'new' life of k and all 3 years ago - the rather heady and yet
comfortable sensation that what I was feeling and experiencing felt very old
and familiar to me, but at the same time, totally new and dfiferent.  Both.
The piece is called What Happens...?  and, if anyone's interested, can be
read on my writing page at:
http://www/tiac.net/users/writing.html

Thanks, Richard, as always. - W.

>Dear List Members,
>
>If you are on the web, please take a look at the kundalini list Web site.
>(http://www.execpc.com/~libra/)  I have made a few changes, and have added a
>direct source for ordering any of the books mentioned so far on the list.
>It is easy and safe.
>
>Also, please send any suggestions for books which you have found
>particularly helpful or interesting, with or without comments.  You can send
>these to me, or preferably; post them to the list.  If you think there
>should be books present which you don't see, let me know and I'll add them.
>
>It should go without saying that this is a convenience for us on the list,
>and not a profit making venture.
>
>Hope you find it helpful.  It's been a lot of fun to put together ;>
>
>Richard
>--
>libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
>...and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where
>we started and to know the place for the first time.
>-T.S. Eliot

2 Date: Tue, 13 Aug
From: Frans Storms <>
Subject: Another Analogy

Before enlightnment chop wood, carry water
After enlightenment chop wood, carry water

There is something between these lines. It's the place i live.
I must have jumped into a river, and i cannot go back.
I have heart tales and stories about the other shore.
Sometimes i imagine to see its outlines faintly in the distance.
I am uncertain because i don't know.
I don't know if my efforts bring me close.
I don't know if the stream will carry me near.

I have my moments.
Then i chop water. Or carry wood.

3 Date: Mon, 12 Aug