Date: Mon, 12 Aug kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 86
1
From: Jim Cook
Subject: The Guru Thing

Hi All,

Why in the world would anyone want a Guru ?

Let's say you just climbed into the cockpit of a 747
and you want to take off with 300 people onboard.
You're headed from New York to Paris.

You don't know a Dam thing about flying a 747 but you think that you can
figure it out on your own.

An experienced pilot comes on board and tells you that he/she will help you
to get this plane off the ground and safely landed in Paris.

You say, " Get out of here. This is my own trip "

The tower clears you for takeoff .
The tower has no way of knowing if you're qualified to fly a 747

So, you take off.

By the way, the tower is Kundalini.

Anyways - You take off and the next day every major newspaper in the country
has a picture of your 747 that crashed and burned on takeoff.

You can use Kundalini as your Guru and she will guide you to the right path
but you will be takeing a lot of side streets.

A dear friend of mine who had a Kundalini awakening two years ago didn't
have a clue as to what was happening to her.
She was born into a wealthy family and one day she hauled all of their
expensive furniture out on the street and put up a sign saying ( Free
Furniture )
You probably guessed it.
Her husband came home and had her commited.

In a way though, Kundalini guided her in the right direction.
Our local school board gave her an early retierment with 100% benefits.

Please exscuse my spelling.

She's now at her cabin at Mount Shasta lounging by the lake and sending me
e-mail asking me if I'm still going to work every day.

Myself, I would never attempt to fly a 747 without proper instructions.
Neither would I blast off into the " Cosmic Wind " without proper guidence.

But, In a way, the side streets are kind of interesting.

Bye for now,

Jim

2 Date: Mon, 12 Aug
From: stampmanATNOSPAMix.netcom.com (Daniel Rusch-Fischer )
Subject: Symbolism - Interpretation - Help?

Hello fello & fellah (k)ites,

I have committed a newbie faux pas - I didn't keep my mouth shut when I
should have done so. Yikes! I had a powerful image/vision/impression
(does k (k)now any other way?) about a woman I recently met - a
professional dominatrix with a well known 'session house' in San
Francisco. I told her I didn't know what it meant, where it came from,
or even if it was worthwhile giving any consideration. I was not aware
that she is inclined to belief in this sort of thing and is now
concerned about it - WHY ME? I know that some of you are really attuned
to this kind of thing and might be able to offer at least a spin on
this so I will relate it and let the email flow. (Again, I can hear the
knowing giggles and the uh-huhs, yups, been-there-done-thats - I am
embarrassed, but more concerned about the unwitting stress I may be
causing this lady.)

The IMAGE was this:
I saw her standing, facing me, nude. As my 'eyes' moved from her feet
upward I was aware of a pinkish pearlescent glow emanating from the
major chakra centers. When I got to the area of the throat, I got an
impression of imbalance (not now, but future imbalance) along
with a startling appearance to the chakra (I hate using these terms, as
I know they carry unnecessary baggage with them, but the medical term
plexus doesn't seem appropriate). It consisted of a circular hole that
emanated bright white light, the flesh at the edge was torn as from a
savage animal attack, but was symmetrically layed back in a six-arm
spiral sunburst.

The INTERPRETATION is???????

Thanks for your help/advice/insights,

Dan

BTW I am going to respond to the personal mail I have gotten over my
previous (tantra)lizing posts - but, I will do so when I have had the
time to (kun)sider my response and when the time is right. Also, I have
this goofy impression that I am supposed to be doing something with my
website experience for this page/group - please just ask, I will help
were I can!

3 Date: Mon, 12 Aug
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re Dan (Stampman)

The spaciness is still with me on some days but I have discovered that if I
take a lot of Potassium it does improve.  I think the reason is that our
brains are being rewired so quickly that we cannot always get enough oxygen
to them.  Potassium helps carry the oxygen to the brain. Also since sodium
and potassium are antagonists, watch your salt intake. If I eat an extra
salty meal, i'ts always worse.  Gatorade of all things also helps, because it
has the correct sodium/potassium ratio.  I hate the stuff, but anything in a
pinch.

The disappearing trick you mentioned is shared by a few of us. At least
judging by people I have spoken to. It's spooky, but we, whoever we think we
are, are still as real even if invisible

I loved your description of being only a few atoms, and mainly space.  The
first information I got after "K" was about the nature of matter.  I still do
get a lot of chemical information ,  I started to see my Higher Self at the
center of every atom in my body. I think that visualisation, along with the
"K" energy was the reason I was healed.

Your experience about being surrounded with people because they love your
energy makes sense.  Many cultures have traditions of the master simply being
around to beam love and light to the world.  The botisatva (spelled wrong I'm
sure) is a case in point.
Some of us have trouble because we are still too sensitive to the negative
energy of others. We take it into ourselves and transmute it.  So you are
very lucky,enjoy it.

Love Jule

4 Date: Mon, 12 Aug