Date: Tue, 06 Augkundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 80
1
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Wondering!

Thank you Gloria.

Tai chi is very good for me. For some time I've been sensing energies all
over my head that are not unlike static electricity. My eyes are also touched
by this. The level of this energy has got to be very uncomfortable, no matter
how much I've accepted this whole process. I meditate and pray every day, but
I don't know what it all means or where this is going exactly. The more I
read the more I'm unsure. So many opinions out there...

I talked to my daughter on the phone the other day (she's spending the summer
working in Ireland) and she told me of having the sensation her head was
about to split open when she got to a certain place with her friends.

For the people out there who can interpret dreams, she had this dream when
she first got to Europe: She dreamed that she was blind. I mean she couldn't
see anything, but could hear her friend's voice. That was a terrifying dream.
She's born clairvoyant, but she's still afraid of it. She's mostly a happy go
lucky kind of person.

Please, any opinion out there?

Love to all.

I sense she'll have an awakening, perhaps it already started..
>Snowbird,
>Things are getting intense sometimes. The hands and feet are opened rather
>quickly once the energies are moving. One of the people in our group has
> been
>in Tai Chi for only a short time and he feel's those centers open as he
> moves
>through the routine. It is a release of energy through the hands and feet
> and
>is a way that the light goes out from the body. There are minor centers
>through out the body, for instance there are minor centers above the third
>eye. Much like two higher eyes above that one. Gloria

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Tue, 06 Aug
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: Christ,the Buddha and "K"

I agree with you. For a long time I ignored everything that had to do with
religion for the same reasons. But the other day, I was at a funeral and for
the first time in my whole life I think I really understood and felt what the
priest was saying, the message of Jesus. Before that, the words would just
fly over my head as I was just in a hurry to get out of there.

A lot is about love, loving God, loving your neighbor, loving everybody and
everything God created.

Love to all.

>The Esoteric Tibetan Buddhist tradition channelled by Alice Bailey , which
> is
>also associated loosely with theosophy has the following idea.
>
>In the crown chakra we bring together wisdom and love into a single
>manifestation.  The Buddha would represent the wisdom aspect, because he
> was
>the first enlightened being to fully manifest wisdom here on earth.  The
>Christ would represent the love aspect as he was the first to fully
> manifest
>love on earth.
>
>I get the sense that some here are threatened by Christianity, possibly
> like
>me they have had to listen to too many hell, fire and damnation sermons
>throughout their childhood.  But to throw out Christ along with
> Christianity,
>is a little like throwing the baby out with the bath water. What Christ
>really taught is not what the churches taught. He never personally claimed
>be anything but a reformer of Judaism.
>
>In any case all religions become one in "K".  as a result we should be open
>to any words a person uses to try to explain their experience. They are
> only
>words.
>
>We must look at the essence of what a person is trying to convey behind the
>words, if we can we will learn a lot more from each other.
>
>Personally, I use everything in my own seeking.
>
>Love Jule

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

3 Date: Tue, 06 Aug
From: Denise Clausen <>
Subject: Re: phenomenon

Royale Jills wrote:

> Yes, I saw the pic, but was very dissapointed that they attributed it all to
a brain > tumor.  what a sell-out. > Royale Yes, I also thought that it was
outrageous the way they ended such a good movie, by destroying the plot. What a
sell-out is right,very disappointing. Denise

4 Date: Tue, 6 Aug
From: Karol Ann Barnett <>

this seems like the kind of metaphorical dreams that I have.
my impression is that there is something in her reality that
she is not seeing.  perhaps her own clairvoyance?

5 Date: Wed, 7 Aug
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Women, Coffee & Kundalini

Hi: ori^

You said:
>At 15:14 8/6/96 -0400, Von wrote:
The connection between this and kundalini is creative energy.

huh?
how so?

Please share what you see.
************************
*        ori^          *
*  mermaidATNOSPAMeskimo.com  *

_______________
As I mentioned to you before kundalini can be connected with anything as it
is a universal force in nature.  As my, "off the wall" comment about women
and coffee shows: Creative energy is 100 % kundalini.  Sexual energy is
clearly kundalini and evolution of consciousness is truly related to
kundalini.  Evolution of consciousness was the main point on that particular
post.

Was I not the one complaining on the post about remarks being made about such
things as," sexual energy of Goddess, S&M, Etc ?  If you remember I was the
one that got all of the scolding  from every one.  I was told not to throw
stones at glass houses and every one has a right to say what ever they want
to because not every one surely agrees with me, sex is here to stay, Etc.
 All week long I noticed people saying things like one should not judge some
one else.   So, am I to understand that your conversations are only theory?
  Don't' get offended and I am not upset at all.  This is just a conversation
and I would like your comments, too.

If you don't agree on any point then please let we know so I can go over
those points in more detail on the next post for you and the post.

Love,
Von

6 Date: Wed, 7 Aug
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com

In a message you write:

 Subj:	Re: Women, Coffee & Kundalini

 von...haven't had much to say til now...has someone got too much time on
 their hands? i understand what you say your point was...i had to keep
 reminding myself..." subjects for  minds".
 can we move on to something more "creative"?
 blue >>
Yes, I agree and it's nice to see a new face.

Von

7 Date: Wed, 7 Aug
From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com

Hi: Gloria

You said:
 Who is circulating this information? And why do you think we will find it
 coming our way again, I think I missed something. Sorry. Gloria

This is just one place and also I cut most of it out because even I think it
is
in very bad taste!    I want to mention that this is only a very small
sample.

Any other questions?

As alway,
Von

8 Date: Fri, 19 Jul
From: Swenson O <>
Subject: Re: Power of intent

Kaere Natha.

It has been interesting to observe the discussion that has been
going on between you and some of the other list members.  It
is apparent that when it comes to discussion of kundalini,
especially from a traditional perspective, that most of the
individuals in this group, including me, are nowhere as well
versed in these disciplines as you are neither theoretically nor in
practical experience of controlled kundalini activation.

What I would like to draw attention to in this posting is that
while you have practiced through a certain lineage and one that
has proven itself to be effective in gaining particular results it
needs to be said that it has not been scientifically proven that any
discipline, be it spiritual or psychic, such as the various approaches
that deal with the vivification of the kundalini energy leads to any
specific spiritual attainment.  That many individuals "believe" that this
is the case does not present itself as scientific proof and what it
really boils down to is that it is an article of faith.

What one needs to keep in mind when presenting any kind of
religio-spiritual doctrines is that there are as many truths as there
are individuals that expound those doctrines.  Each individual is
brought up within certain cultural and societal influences and the
effect of those influences is to instil the reality that is accepted
within the society or culture in question in the members of that
particular culture.

An example of this relative reality can be seen in NDE'=92s within
different cultures.  An individual brought up within a Western
culture has been shown to experience a different reality in a NDE
than an individual that is brought up in a non-Western culture.
Surely one would not say that one individual experienced a
delusion while the other one had the real experience.

I see you, Natha, on one hand exhibiting a great deal of knowledge
about traditional approaches to kundalini and then presenting that
knowledge in absolute terms.  On the other side of the discussion
there are numerous individuals with limited if any knowledge about
traditional approaches to the subject of kundalini, including me, but
many of them have experienced what could be termed kundalini
related phenomenon to differing degrees.

What needs to be kept in mind is that these two sides are discussing
the issue from two or more different reality perspectives and that
neither reality is an absolute reality.  One might argue that the
traditional model is an "absolute truth" that has been verified by a
multitude of individuals through the ages but in reality only certain
aspects of those models have been verified as bringing about certain
psychological as well as biomagnetic changes.  But having verified
aspects of these disciplines does not prove that the rest of the
doctrines associated with these disciplines are valid.  They are
still a matter of faith or religious belief.

The point that I am trying to make is that individuals on neither side
have a claim to absolute truths and absolute reality and that each
individual is an expert on and has the right to discuss his or her own
individual reality without having to bow down to demands about
having to locate their individual realities within the other persons
belief system.  Keep in mind that it is only a belief system that is
being presented on both sides and that each side has the right to
hold their separate individual beliefs, both are fully valid to each
side, and both are expressions of personal realities to the individuals
in question.

The fact is that individuals are gathered here to gain benefit from
each other=92s input and then hopefully to put into practice, or reject
the advise given within the group.  The crucial question is, now that
an individual is standing here at this point in time, how can he or
she best direct future activities in such a way as to maximise the
value of their kundalini experience and in such a way as to be able
to take a personally constructive step forward directed by the
individual rather than being pray to the control of kundalini
triggered phenomenon.

From=20that perspective the advice given by you, Natha, should be used
constructively as a guiding-tool, rather than being accepted as an
absolute truth.  It will undoubtedly remain an absolute truth relative
to you, but you cannot realistically expect it to be an absolute
truth to anyone else for the simple reason that it is truth to you.

On Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Natha Bhaktyananda wrote:

> =09So of course that *up to a certain point* it does not matter what
> one believes provided that one has some kind of belief-system that *works*.
> But when we come to the point of attacking the metaphysical peak of the One
> Truth, and that is precisely what kundalini is meant for, the relative (or
> personal) truths are no longer valid.

It would do well to keep in mind that there is no "One Truth" either from
a scientific perspective nor a religious perspective.  There are a number
of major religions and all of them expound the "One Truth.  The only
problem is that they are all different versions of the "One Truth".

There are only relative truths, there are no absolute truths.  One can use
a reductionistic concept of "One Truth" or "God" to convey an idea or a
thought but to term that reductionistic concept an absolute is a
misconception.

> Else the Absolute would no longer be absolute, and one could not say that
> *God is One*. That is why there is a Tradition, and that is why the great
> Masters have taken the trouble to present the Truth and to back it up with
> *miracles* which could prove that they had a point. Because even if
> "keeping and open mind", when somebody rises a dead man from the grave
> after 4 days or cures a leper with a kiss, it is common sense that what
> he/she says about other matters is *most probably* true, since this person
> has already reached the Divine.

What is the "Truth"?  We have many religions and all claim to have the
"Truth".  It is understandable that you, Natha, will defend your faith
(read =3D religion) and to see "proof" in it where there is no proof that is
universally accepted, for though one religion may do so other religions do
not.  This is common practice amoung devotees of all religions.

What is a "miracle"?  That a "miracle" (read =3D natural phenominon that is
not understood by the masses) may be performed by an individual, that in
itself is no proof of anything other than that they performed the
"miracle".  It does not proof that the rest of what they may preach is of
any value what so ever.  A point in question would be various religious
leaders in our times that have been credited with the power to perform
so called miracles by their followers.  Regarding Jesus's words "most
probably" being true since he supposedly cured leppers and supposedly
raised a person from the dead I simply point out that one thing does not
prove the other.

I kerlighed, Omar.

9 Date: 07 Aug
From: DOROTHY BATES <>

Dear Snowbird: Usually, our dreams come from our own consciousness and can't
be interpreted by others...but your daughter's dream is Classic.  There is
a metaphysical or sacred language in the Bible and all mystical texts.
There is a story in the Bible in which Christ heals a blind man. Blindness is a
Metaphor.  It simply means being blind to higher
 spiritual awareness.  If she is afraid of her own developing
 clairvoyance, which is a higher sense, then she is "blind" until
she accepts it and starts to see. This is the means by which our
higher self communicates with and guides us. In the old hymn Amazing
Grace, the line "blind, but now I see," refers to spiritual awakening.

10 Date: Wed, 07 Aug
From: Royale Jills <>
Subject: Re: 'Neat way to crucify Kundalini'

To Snowbird,   Ive often thought that the K. energy is an earth energy just
because it starts in the feet. Thats where most first feel it. What does the
list think? Royale

11 Date: Wed, 07 Aug
From: "Michael J. Davis" <>
Subject: New Subscriber

Greetings All:

In the documentation that I got when I subscribed, it asked that all new
subscribers send in a message to "announce" themselves and tell a little bit
about themself. Here I am!

I am a 33 year old. My main interest is martial arts. I primarily study
Okinawan Goju-ryu and Ryukyu Kempo. My interest in the kundalini process has
requlted from my study of Ryukyu Kempo. In this system, we use the meridian
system and the associated points to attack the human body. The head of our
system has studied Hsing-I and has incorporated the use of chi (chi kung/qi
gong) into our studies. Through a book by Dr. Glenn Morris, I came to see
that much of the breathing and energy work we do is related to the kindalini
process. I have tried to research kundalini, but have not been able to find
much on it that I felt was worthwhile.

So, with that in mind, if anyone can mention any good references...I can use
them. Also, please be patient with me as I am sure I am going to be asking
some really silly beginning questions.

Thank you all for the opportunity to learn with you.

Michael

*******************************
Michael J. Davis
Independent Network Consultant
mjdavisATNOSPAM compassnet.com

"It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter!"
  --Anonymous BUD/S Medic

12 Date: Wed, 07 Aug
From: Richard Satin <>
Subject: Some personal info

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

From: Tal, Daniel              \ Internet:    (talATNOSPAMcira.colostate.edu)
Subject: Subscribe-- Some personal info

My name is Daniel Tal

 	I want to relate the sigh of relif that I feel that this mailing list
and  Web site exits for the peoples of Kundalini.
	I have been aware of Kundalini in my life now for 3 years.  I would not
have used that word to describe the transformation and have only become
aware of the Word KUNDALINI until recently.
	I am 24 years old and a collage student in Colorado.  The kundalini for
me is a 24 hour a day prrocess of feeling tingles, energy up my spine, a
powerful sense of presence, increased intution, deep insight... the list
goes on.
	For several years I have tried to explain this to people around me.  In
fact there are people who are of close relations to me who have kundalin
in thier lives as well.  This is a recent discovery and is somewhat
comforting. However, for the longest time I thouht I was going nuts.( in
fact one therapsit related to me that I was having delusions.)
	I have trusted my intution and have found my self in the midst of the
largets trasnformation since becoming aware of this LOVE.  Two things
this summer have sped up things inside of me.  I went to a Rainbow
Gathering (in the Ozarks of Missouri) in which the energy there opened
me up even more.  And finding the Shared Transformation site allowed me
to Realize and confirm for me what was happening.

	I thank you for that and all others who take part of this Site and New
letter.

	I love You ALL

	Daniel.

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--
libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
The pure in heart will avoid the struggles, detour the tar pits,

13 Date: Thu, 08 Aug
From: netzachATNOSPAMidirect.com
Subject: hi i'm new

   all of the body is in the mind, but not all the mind is in the body.

hi my name is jada. i have been aware of kundalini energy for about 4
years, i have been experiencing the energy since as long as i can
remember, about 13 years old. i am now 29.  i am sooo happy to have found
this connection with others of like mind.... i have been basically closed
up for about a year now since everyone that i talk to think that i am
crazy, so please anyone out there that could give any suggestions to
reopen me that would be great..... i think i just need other souls of like

 thank you
   love jada

  in swallow souls, even the fish of small things can cause a commotion.
in oceanic minds, the largest fish makes hardly a ripple.

--
netzachATNOSPAMidirect.com