Date: Tue, 30 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 71
1 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re UfO's

Yes there is a connection between us and UFO"s. I am still doing my own
research on this one, but here are a few thoughts.
1)  We have been genetically engineered from the beginning, why the missing
link is so elusive.  We seem to be some kind of galactic experiment.

2)  From a combination of reading and what I have channelled.  I am guessing
that we humans have input from all the races in this galaxy, and when we come
of age, we will be the "galactic man".

3)  John Mack is a Harvard psychiatrist who councils UFO abductees.  His book
is called Abduction, and hespeculates that the UFO's are actually our future
selves visiting us.

4)  It does seem that time is a local earth occurence and as we evolve we
will time travel. Some of us may be able to do this in our sleep and meet our
future selves.

5) since we have many auric bodies, the etheric, astral, mental ad infinitum
for all we know, could these so called experiments simply be what happens to
us as we develop these bodies.  they need to be linked to one another, and
since we are a biological species, some kind of seeming sex experiment would
be the means.  But in that case the sexual encounters would be with another
part of ourselves, not a stranger.

6)  On a few occasions recently, I've found myself seemingly travelling as
one of the greys and  lifting a body (mine i think) on a ray of light as
described in the encounters.
this was rather a wild experience as you can imagine and totally
incomprehensible in normal terms.  Since our brain cells are grey, I wonder
even if they represent a holographic part of our own brains, or perhaps our
souls.  this is all speculation of course, but if anyone can enlighten me on
this mystery I'd love to hear from you.

Love Jule

2 Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Third eye

Look at the back of a dollar bill and you will see on the left, a pyramid
with an eye as part of it's capstone.  This is meant to represent the third
eye.

Manly P Hall writes about it in detail in the Secret Teachings of All Ages.

Jule

3 Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996