Date: Sat, 27 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 69
1
From: cmwithATNOSPAMcris.com (Michelle Withers)
Subject: just a few thoughts

Dear all,

I've been away on vacation for awhile and wanted to share some of my
thoughts with you all.  I haven't really read through many posts, so
haven't kept up with conversation, but noticed someone speaking of talents.

I have been very blessed in this lifetime with natural talents in many many
areas of my creativity - musically, artistically, maternally, and just
plain old understanding this life we live, so that I am enjoying it -
totally  :).

I have been wondering all of my life  - What am I supposed to do with all
these talents??  They are by far WAY too many for one woman to ever use,
and I seem to go through constant changes and phases in things I can
perfect - easily, like recalling a past life trade, which I had perfected.

I know I am a very old soul, going way back to the beginning of time.  I
can remember lots of my lifetimes.  I haven't had a bad memory yet  :)

I seem to be on a journey to fullfill this lifetime - to perfect *it*  :)
To spread the news that we all can and will perfect living in love and
peace.

Kundalini has been a major part of my life, and my past lives.  I can
remember being a medicine woman calling up the power of Mother Earth - over
a fire, with my whole tribe watching quietly as I carried out this ancient
ritual.  And it *felt* incredible, much the same as it feels with me in
this lifetime when I allow heaven to flow through me while I dance, sing,
write, sculpt, mother, love.

Just a few thoughts,  :)

In light and love,

Michelle

2 Date: Sun, 28 Jul
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Kabbalah

Von,
Yes I am familiar with many of the teachings of the mysteries schools. The
initiation process that we talk about in regards to kundalini and the chakras
is also aligned with the kabbalah, and the tree of life. All of these forces,
energies, or frequencies are a part of the initiations and in truth it all
happens in the etheric realms. It is important to frecognize there are many
teachings coming together from many many sources, kundalini is only one
aspect of this energy coming together with many truths. That is why it is
important to be open and detached so that one can take in the overview of a
much larger picture. Gloria

3 Date: 28 Jul 9
From: DOROTHY BATES <74652.1614ATNOSPAMCompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: From Jule--Various

Thank you, Von. Though this is not one of them, I have a number of poems
written at the height of kundalini experience...which were written
automatically.  at least 3 of them are from pre-Christian times and use
language that was quite new to me.

4 Date: Sun, 28 Jul
From: Dolce Vita
Subject: Re: Sex & K

Hi George,

Excuse the judgement, and I hope that maybe I misunderstood you.  but
it seems to me that you are getting in this group to advertise your
porno photography, I hope not because all of us including you are
working in our spiritual "sadhana" our path to enlightenment, and
believe that indulging in sex and photographing "children and adults
in "legal sexual pictures" what does is create bad Karma. Sex is a
natural thing,and so is eating, sleeping and doing every physical
function, but putting down people who follow masters, and using your
"kundalini awakening" to apply it to your own way, and that way is
using sex as an entrapment for yourself and others., it is my believe
that pushes you further away from the path.

I am not preaching here, just recommending that you get more
information about handling this divine energy, that when it runs wild
can run against you.

Lissette

5 Date: Sun, 28 Jul