Date: Tue, 23 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 65
1
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: I am awakening again!

I'll take the title of goddess any time!!! Even princess Di doesn't have this

one!

Snowbird :-))

Need that bit of humor here and now.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

2 Date: Tue, 23 Jul
From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com
Subject: Re: me too and earthquake

I would take this occasion to ask of all of you a little prayer for the
people here in the province of Quebec that are left out in the cold (yes,
even in the summer) with anything but the shirt on their back. In case you
haven't seen it on tv, there were big floods there that wiped out most of
Chicoutimi and La Baie. 10,000 people out on the street.

>Holly asked:
>	Do many of us live near faults?
>
>I do! I drove over the Hwy 14 overpass at about 2 AM,
>going in very early to work. It collapsed at about 5 AM.
>
>Having suffered from occasional schizophrenic delusions
>in the past, especially regarding messianic grandeur,
>I was very excited to have caused that earthquake.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

3 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Crown chakra

Besides your head becoming ten feet tall and your life changing completely,
nothing happens much. No seriously it is a dramatic consciousness change that
is never reversed when it syncronizes all the chakras it is a major
initiation. Gloria

4 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Re earthquakes

I have also felt these frequencies, but it isn't absolute that earthquakes or
other things will be as big of disaster as is thought, intercession is in
operation big time in this hour. Many factors go into the equation in the
cause and effect process. Those who connect up to divine will for instance,
can assist in balancing the gap between frequencies and decrease the impact.
I know this is true because I've seen it from the other side and am working
with this directly through the Holy Spirit. Gloria

5 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Richard,
How are you doing with my book? Did you receive it snail mail? Gloria

6 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Yes, this is what I am talking about in decreasing the gap in frequencies, we
do assist with cause and effect on a planetary bases when we are aware and
open to the Holy Spirit. Gloria

7 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

Everything in life has its frequency, when you are moving through the octaves
and learn to use your body like a musical instrument you are indeed in tune,
or at one with matter. How else could Christ walk on water? Gloria

8 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com

My love and life force reaches out to those in Canada in need. They have
protection, God knows and see all. Gloria

9 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: A short pause

Natha, Have a great trip, I will join you in spirit. GloriaWe will talk again
when the time is right.

10 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 9
From: Raymond
Subject: Crown, Tears and Silence

>Richard mentioned the temporary inability to speak.

After a period of deep meditation or a sudden shift in consciousness i also
experience this inability to speak.  In fact the ability to reason with the brain
completely ceases so that language itself appears foreign.
This is not to say that reasoning and intelligence also cease.
Instead the mind is crystal clear and extremely focused. It is easy to regain
control if need be.

i believe this is caused by the spiritual consciousness momentarily taking
control of the physical.  The two minds (physical and spiritual) sit on a scale.
As long as the physical is in complete control the spiritual
is silenced and vice versa.

By the way, i believe that freeing the spiritual mind from the slavery
imposed by the physical is our main purpose in life.

>Jule asked about the crown opening.

i have only experienced the crown opening a few times.  One of the more
esoteric results was a coloring of my perception.  Everything took on
a violet hue.  Also there was an extreme sense of detachment.
Though there was a lot of clamor around me i was able to view
this from an almost eternal perspective.  What was mentioned above
concerning silence also applies here.

We are talking about an opening of the center not the sesations that
occur when a center is developing, tingling, aches, pressure, heat and so on.

>Several members described tears.

Sometimes when the heart center, anahata, is active i can be
overwhelmed by the emotions of others, particularly sadness.
This occurs when i am within a certain distance to the depressed person.
The first time this occurred i thought no one else was around but i
instinctively searched and found a very distressed couple close by.

Raymond

11 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96
From: Richard Satin <>
Subject: Karma questions...

A listmember asks these questions:

I cry when I see beggars or feel the pain of others.  Is this related
to karma?  Was I in this situation myself at one time or another or
is this related to the "k" as it is called?

Also I read somewhere that your chakra that opens initially is
related to your previous karma?

Any thoughts on these matters?

--
libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
...and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where

12 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996
From: SYL228ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: To Blue

Welcome.

I agree with you there are differences between the microcosm and the
macrocosm.
That is what is so puzzling.

However one clue might be in the fact that before"K" I was mainly working on
myself.  After "K', there was a radical shift, and i was swimming in the
collective unconscious, or at least attempting to swim. This process has
taken me back to successive layers of the collective, and is still doing so.

I wonder does our own individual consciousness reflect the equivalent of
matter at the atomic level.,  and the collective unconscious reflects matter
at the planetary/solar level.  If so , this would account for people
undergoing the process feeling these things.  We are feeling at a macro level
somehow.

Thanks also for your input on the crown chakra----all of you.

I've been experiencing some strange things recently which I am trying to put
into some kind of sensible framework.

Are there levels higher than the crown chakra, and if so what does anyone
know about them ?  Sorry to pick your brains like this but there is so much
stuff out there, and we can't always find the time to wade through it all.

Love to all Jule

13 Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996