Date: Mon, 22 Jul kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 64
1
From: georgevATNOSPAMeor.com (georgev)
Subject: I am awakening again!

Sexual energy is flowing with me again but I must note that the feeling
is very blissful. I relate to it as sexual by my visualization and
inner relations to my goddest.

george

2 Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 20:38:
From: Karol Ann Barnett
Subject: Re: I am awakening again!

An interesting post, George, especially since I just read an
astrological report today that said this very thing was going
to be happening!  "Goddest" - great.

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996, georgev wrote:

> Sexual energy is flowing with me again but I must note that the feeling
> is very blissful. I relate to it as sexual by my visualization and
> inner relations to my goddest.
>
> george

3 Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 01:11: