Issue 39
 [1]: From: Royale Jills
Subject: Niles

Niles.   Im sorry that you are leaving cause you had valuable stuff to say.
I too have been going thru k. for along time and need people like you to be
here.  But, if thats your decision, good luck to you and check in now and
then.  Love to you.  Royale

At 06:49 PM 7/4/96 +0000, Niles Rodrick wrote:
>> Hey Kiddies,
>>      If this post comes across screwed up it=B9s because I=B9m trying to
 save
online cost by writing in my word processor and pasting. It hasn=B9t worked
 so
far, but, what the hell,...one more time for the gypper.
>>      I have been hesitant in replying because I kept getting the feeling
that I was missing something, and I couldn=B9t quite put my finger on it
 until
now. I have been thinking in the concept of =8Cgroup=B9, when, in reality,
 this
is a chat line. Nevertheless, I must clarify my position in this matter.
>>      I like to have all the cards on the table, ...ALL the cards. If I
get the slightest inkling that this is not the case, then it=B9s time to
 turn
the table over and find out what=B9s wrong. Some of you said that I should
have done it privately. I must disagree. The reason groups form is so they
can get together to share in a common interest.  A united effort comes into
play, which creates a bond between those involved, and the glue that binds
them together (within the framework of the group) is =8C one for all and all
for one=B9.
>>       If a group is to survive, the members must be totally open, honest,
and above board with each other (in the context of the group), and everyone
in the group must know what is going on within the group. What I brought up
effects the group, and therefore demands that the entire group be involved
in rectifying the situation.
>>      I say Gloria, that if you were one of the group, you wouldn=B9t
constantly be telling people to write directly to you, rather than the
group. The fact that you suggest this, gives your position away. You are
purposely separating the members of the group,...from the group, ...for your
own interest...
>>      As to the mattress pad,...I still don=B9t see any info on the board.
You have bought a mattress pad, therefore you have names, addresses, phone
numbers, prices ,etc., yet you refuse to make that info available. Why? It
can=B9t be because it doesn=B9t pertain to Kundalini, because you yourself=
 said
that you had a Kundalini experience while using it. So what is the problem=
 here?
>>      You have created what I see, and that is a person outside the group,
fishing for business. Which is fine. Just do it above the table, for all to
see. As for your making money, by all means make money. If you were an agent
for Nikken, and I was interested in a pad, YOU would be the one I would want
to deal with. Why? Because we are bonded thru our mutual involvement. To me,
being a member of a group is the same as being married. (again, I speak in
the context of the group) and the rules of marriage apply. And in this
particular case, it even includes sex!
>>      I have no desire to sit at a table for discussion, knowing that
other things are going on under the table as well. As far as I=B9m
 concerned,
if it can=B9t be put on the table, then it doesn=B9t even belong in the
 room.
>>      But I do apologize to you Gloria, and to everyone else that I
offended, because, as I said earlier, this is not a group, but rather a chat
line, open to all. And that=B9s where I got my wires crossed. (It=B9s not my
fault, ...the moon made me do it!)
>>      Although I will no longer be participating, I am going to keep this
link open, because I find solace in some of the conversations that cross the
board.
>>      On closing I want all to know that the short time spent with you has
been extremely beneficial to me. I have been working with Kundalini for
thirty-seven years....alone. Tying into you has given me confirmation of
some of my findings, and the reassurance that I am not going ga ga. Books
are fine, but they don=B9t help much when one is in the throws of change. I
hope that it has been the same for you.
>>      Love, hugs, and kisses to all, and that includes you, Gloria,

Niles

>.-

 [2]: From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark)