Issue 36
 [1]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: Niles and Gloria

Really, I don't have a problem with Niles at all. There isn't any need to
react over this, he expressed an opinion a feeling, and suspicion. It is up
to me to observe it go by. No harm done, and it was a real conversation, can
you ask for more then that? Gloria  Healthy communication moves from negative
to positive, and many times continues to swing until the transformational
energy lifts it up and it becomes light. This is the process at work here,
can any of you see it happening?

 [2]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: criticism of Gloria and Nikken

Sorry about spelling it wrong, I've only been on the mattress for ten days
and didn't even really care about who made it. I was more interesting in what
it was doing. This company is world wide, nobody should have a problem
finding out about it. Gloria

 [3]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: K and dreams

Melissa,
You are recognizing the forces that are in the astral your description is
clear and accurate as to what is on that plane. That is the plane to go
through, your dreams are telling you that you have control and have the
ability to confront these forces. This ability comes through a higher
connection to divine truth, or what I called God's Will. You are being shown
duality, there is a higher and lower truth, just as there is the higher self,
and the ego/personality. In learning who you are, in relationship to God, the
source or creator, you are rethinking yourself into the spiritual process.
This is all very important, write your dreams in a journal, date them. When
you look back a year from now, everything will be quite clear to you. These
dreams will be wonderful reflectors for you, like observing and then
understanding what you are being shown as a soul. Gloria

 [4]: From: jetATNOSPAMbbs.backdoor.com
Subject: Betty J Eadie

I'm currently reading Betty J Eadie's new book, "The Awakening Heart".  I'm
finding it much more palatable than her first, "Embraced By the Light".  Anyone
else familiar with her work out there with an opinion?

 [5]: From: John Halonen
Subject: Kundalini an ocean?

The ocean has many drops, all of which when put together are called the
ocean.  Together they cannot be told apart.  Together they are one.  They do
not know this.  They do not think about this.
They just are the ocean.  They do not know that they were ever separate.
When someone removes some drops from the ocean, those drops will never
remember they were part of something much bigger.  Eventually these drops
will evaporate and become part of the air.  Again it is something bigger and
does not remember being itself, it just is.  All of this has occurred to
this drop of water with no effort on it's part.  Somewhere this drop of
water started from the air before it fell from the sky.  It does not know
this.  Yet now it has returned.

Is it nothingingness that must be meditated upon?
How does one stop the mind?
If we are not the mind, where did this illusion come from?
Who created it?
Is kundalini the drop of water fallen from the sky?
What will happen when it returns?
Is kundalini our spirit, or just part of our spirit?
Or do we have a spirit?
Once the kundalini is awakened and all is one are we no longer a spirit?

Since I was young I dreamed of a world with magic and love and peace.  I
found a book on yoga at my sister in laws when I was around ten and started
reading it.  Ever since then I practised certain techniques.  As I grew into
my teen years I realized energy inside of me.  I tried to show some of my
friends but they were not tuned to the energy.  So I started to wonder if it
was my imagination, but deep down I knew it wasn't.  I could walk down the
hallway at school and if I raised my hands to the lights I could feel
tingles shoot down into my hands.  I felt the path the energy travelled, and
the chakras.  Then around twenty my energy subsided and it takes much effort
to keep my energy levels up, even today.  Maybe I started thinking too much?
 For the last year I have noticed small changes that seem to be moving in
the right direction.
For example when my energy subsided it seemed there was a gap between the
base of the spine and the rest of my energy.  Recently I meditate on
bringing my consiousness down to that area and it seems to fill up with
energy and eliminate the gap.
I wish there was some "I know THIS and I can share it with you!", but all I
can say is that alot of the time I feel realy lost.  Then there is that day
that the sun seems to shine and your mind is clear and the energy flows.
You are connected to nature, god, spirit.  That one beautiful day keeps you
going to the next one.

Now my question, is this also an illusion? should I just let the kundalini
take it's course without any action.  Is action an illusion?  Why must I act
if I am not self?  Because isn't action an act of self?

Like I said, "Sometimes I can feel really lost."

IT is a strange path to say the least.  I can see why not everyone is on it
at once.
What a jumbled illusion it would all be.

Whew....  Thanks for letting "me?" ramble.

John Halonen
halonenjATNOSPAMix.netcom.com

 [6]: From: Jim Cook
Subject: Remote Healing

I 'm sorry to be off topic but my best friend is in the hospital.
She had a lung removed and she almost died during surgery.
Someone told me that one shouldn't attempt remote healing without the
persons permission.
If she is in a coma, she can't give permission.
What should I do ?

 [7]: From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark)
Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean?

John Halonen ended by saying:

>Like I said, "Sometimes I can feel really lost."
>
>IT is a strange path to say the least.  I can see why not everyone is on it
>at once.
>What a jumbled illusion it would all be.
>
>Whew....  Thanks for letting "me?" ramble.
-------------

 I believe the Heart is the map, compass, lighthouse, and beacon all in
one.  I'm not big on the technology of Kundalini so much as 'working' to
understand the way 'God's' love is bubbling up and raining down at every
moment of every day.  I experience this Love in many different ways
including its inverse .  God is just a word to  describe the
indescribable 'ocean of love and mercy' that we all move and have our being
within.

 Illusion.... smulusion... what difference does it make?  Red herrings if
you ask me.  I just try to deal with what I am experiencing and don't worry
too much what form of 'reality' I'm dealing with.  I'll learn from whatever
it is.  Painfully sometimes, gracefully others, and most often stumbling
around in hit or miss ecstasy...

 I guess what I'm trying to say, John, is exercises that open and develop
the heart help to insure a sense of connectedness and direction that is
like an innoculation that makes being "lost" or "jumbled" by the
experiences of life instructive and not altogether unpleasant.

kentalini
Private Communication GateZone Communications ___________________________ Internet, network, database tools, and the training to make them work for you and your organization. ___________________________ Kent Livingston kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com 512.443.8855 [8]: From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? HI: John Halonen You said: >1. is it nothingingness that must be meditated upon? 2. How does one stop the mind? 3. If we are not the mind, where did this illusion come from? 4. Who created it? 5. Is kundalini the drop of water fallen from the sky? 6. What will happen when it returns? 7. Is kundalini our spirit, or just part of our spirit? Or do we have a spirit? 8. Once the kundalini is awakened and all is one are we no longer a spirit? Reply: 1. Meditate on nothing and receive nothing. 2. By concentration which then turns into meditation. Not every one can meditate. It takes practice. 3. Mind is called,"Maya" and by meditation that will become clear to you. 4. You created it. 5. kundalini is a creative energy that came down from the unmanifested and went to sleep in the base of the spine. Through purification it will return back up though the charkras to which it came. 6. As you are this one consciousness already. Nothing happens on it's return except you wake up and then see that this life you thought was real was a dream. ( Maya) 7. On a deeper sense everything is love and is only one, but for conversation Kundalini is not your spirit. 8. We are all ghosts or spirts trapped in a body. Love, Von [9]: From: V487ATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Remote Healing Hi: Jim Cook You said: >I 'm sorry to be off topic but my best friend is in the hospital. She had a lung removed and she almost died during surgery. Someone told me that one shouldn't attempt remote healing without the persons permission. If she is in a coma, she can't give permission. What should I do ? Jim don't be silly! Do you need permission to give love? That is just common sense. Give what ever you can to help the person in question now . Time is important. After the person dies are you going to ask the question then," I wonder if I should have sent them some remote healing or not?" It's to late then. I just can't believe you have to ask such a question. That's how I feel anyway. Talk to you later. Love with your permission, Von [10]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Last night's k-energy Hi Karol Ann, I thought everybody would be on the list talking about it, certainly did. The night of the blue moon, right? Gloria [11]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Dream of Stars John, You are becoming aware of your spiritual connection to the universe. The part when you are looking outside and then your are out of your body observing and being a part of the heavens is a significant wake up dream. Write it down and look back on it a year from now. Then tell me what it means... You'll know a lot more about it then. Even the part with the geometric patters is significant, that is how one moves from one dimension to the next. Gloria [12]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Spirits Snowbird, you asked me to tell you how I learned not to be afraid as a child. My early memories of infancy are clear, but what is clear for me even more is having a connection to the Blessed Mother. She would be by my side a lot a night. Around the age of maybe 7 I was constantly having spirits in my bed when I woke up in the morning. She had me go to bed talking to her, and when I would wake up with her on the other side she would show me how to read vibrations. Spirits are energy systems just as we are, but they can change their appearance to look like whomever we would be most comfortable with. There is always something wrong with it however, she pointed it out to me. And then told me even if she should appear to me, I should test the force, because through my life time many spirits would try to break into my spiritual space. She has been so right, I know immediately those that are fakes and those who are not. I know this sounds strange, but I have been in training all of my life to understand the invisible and how it manipulates the visible world as we all experience it. When you know this it changes how you see things, how you react or act, and how you communicate with others. You asked... Love to all Gloria [13]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: mail failed, returning to sender The solar plexus is the center where humanity lives because it is your creative center. What you think, hold to be true, and project actually comes into manifestation. It is the first important step into your evolution cycle because you must master the creative process first. Isn't it strange that you would have to become a strong ego personality before you can make your inward turn and then give it up to spirit for divine will and return home? But it is an important first step because until you are a strong ego there is no self to let go of. You can open up the third eye with that center and you would receive information very much as you would out of the higher centers but it will be on the psychic level. This is what you must go through and it is like a great chasm in the spiritual work ahead. The test is to go through the psychic without getting caught up in it, just stay focused on finding God's Will for your journey and keep going. Love Gloria [14]: From: ori^ Subject: Re: Remote Healing Jim, Asking for healing assistance in behalf of someone who is not able to do it for themselves is not stepping over any boundaries. All healing is self healing, and so on some level (higher self? soul?) permission will be granted to receive the assistance of others, if it is for the highest good of that being. This is so for children as well, who might not be able to comprehend asking for healing. When a healing is sent with the intent that it be for the highest good, it can do no harm. You may wish to know there are 2 other lists where requests for healing can be posted and are readily responded to, and you don't have to be subscribed to those lists. (And I'd be happy to forward responses to you, if you like). lightwork-l post to list: lightwork-lATNOSPAMnewt.protree.com heal-l post to list: heal-lATNOSPAMnewt.protree.com Sending healing light and prayers to both you and your friend. ori^ At 07:38 7/3/96 -0700, Jim Cook wrote: > >I 'm sorry to be off topic but my best friend is in the hospital. >She had a lung removed and she almost died during surgery. >Someone told me that one shouldn't attempt remote healing without the >persons permission. >If she is in a coma, she can't give permission. >What should I do ? > > > > [15]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Swan Song Jack, Thank you a great message indeed. You said so much there, and I agree with you. You are listening within and are being guided, you don't name that but you are experiencing a spiritual awakening and your contacting your higher self now. That is why your intutition is so strong and the messages getting through is so clear. That is a wonderful place to be, don't ever go away from that because the Holy Spirit is teaching you now. You don't have to look or search once that connection is made inside. It is extremely important. And your right, no matter what kundalini is doing it is only a part of the illusion which is meant to go through and not get involved in. The nothingness, is also wholeness and union with divine will. The Buddah makes it sound like there is nothing, but if you follow his communication further it goes into union with God, and then because you are absorbed in Divine Will, you have nothing of yourself that is left, and therefore it appears as nothing. In truth there is something left but transformed, and you then don't know what any moment will bring because you aren't creating it. You live from effects, the cause is God. Gloria [16]: From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark) Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? Von enumerated: > >1. Meditate on nothing and receive nothing. No-thing is also what some people call that which comes before (and after) *things*. >2. By concentration which then turns into meditation. Not every one can >meditate. It takes practice. I believe *anyone* can 'meditate' or 'contemplate' it is mostly a matter of relaxing and learning to love. >3. Mind is called,"Maya" and by meditation that will become clear to you. Hmmmmmm.... >4. You created it. I thought it was Frank Zappa what a dissappointment. >5. kundalini is a creative energy that came down from the unmanifested and >went to sleep in the base of the spine. Through purification it will return >back up though the charkras to which it came. Or it might take the nonlinear route... Just when you think you've got it all neatly defined, described, mapped out it will kick you in the base of the spine (also known as your ass ) and you will learn something new. >6. As you are this one consciousness already. Nothing happens on it's return >except you wake up and then see that this life you thought was real was a >dream.( Maya) What an opportunity this life is. I believe that "this life" is quite 'real' enough to be very useful in shedding the accumulation of universal bullshit. >7. On a deeper sense everything is love and is only one, but for conversation >Kundalini is not your spirit. I like this love part, just sort of *clicks* into place, no? >8. We are all ghosts or spirts trapped in a body. Or.... we're in loving and symbiotic relationship with these wonderous and marvelous biodegradable space suits that enable us to to experience/learn amazing things. Besides you can always park the body for a while if you need to. (make sure it's parked legally so it doesn't get towed/toed). The body is a pretty fine instrument, I don't see it as a trap. Just an instrument or maybe a paint brush....
kentspark Private Communication GateZone Communications ___________________________ Internet, network, database tools, and the training to make them work for you and your organization. ___________________________ Kent Livingston kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com 512.443.8855 [17]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? John, Your experience isn't that different from many others, you have a long dark night period often that is like burning out old conditons. Don't worry, know it is indeed an illusion. The thing is that you are aware of something that will never be reversed. There for you must go on. You are not the mind, but the mind makes you think you are. Now how do you separate from it, and really know, not think but know ... you are not it. That is detachment. You must see that by observing everything while you are in your body, and when you are not in it. When both things are experienced, you will KNOW who you are are. And KNOW without doubt what you are. The soul is teaching you, you may want it different, but you are the soul, and for some reason this is your path. Don't fight it, embrase it, and be very greatful. Does this give you another way to look at it? Can you observe yourself in life as though you were standing behind yourself, see how you relate to others, what they say that bothers you, just observe it. See it like watching a movie, it isn't your life, it is a movie of a life in process. Just watch and note that there is a separation from you to the object. When this space is made, you have a place within that will be quiet. Tell me about that, ok? Gloria [18]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Remote Healing Ask that God's Will be done. When you send her energy simply say, I am in no way interferring with this souls decision, but I Am Sending my Light and Love. It is for her souls use, if the soul needs it for healing the body then it will be used for that, if the soul needs it for going on to her next step, so be it. This way you don't manipulate her soul decision but the love is still experienced and acknowledged. Does that help? Gloria [19]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? Kent, Everything is love, aren't we blessed that love takes on form so that we can communicate with each other and understand this mysterious spiritual mystery that moves within us, and outside of us. It is indeed the illusion that we have created to experience this love through. If you remember what it's like outside of the body, moving free through the universe, the love is very much there but there is more to bring into humanity, and therefore more we must participate in. Gloria [20]: From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark) Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? Gloria, >Everything is love, aren't we blessed that love takes on form so that we can >communicate with each other and understand this mysterious spiritual mystery >that moves within us, and outside of us. Yes we are blessed even by what what I feel are painful and challenging experiences. Gratitude for the experiences of life goes a long way toward neutralizing them and making them your 'friends' . >It is indeed the illusion that we have created to experience this love >through. We all speak for ourself, right? No universal proclamations or channelled "TRUTHS" about illusions? There is so much evaluative/judgemental energy in the world about what is real, unreal, good, bad, whatever. I believe it is what I do with my experiences and how I interact with life that will determine their value to me as Soul. At least until I create the next series of lessons/experiences. >If you remember what it's like >outside of the body, moving free through the universe, the love is very much >there but there is more to bring into humanity, and therefore more we must >participate in. I see it as a continuum. Some people like one slice of the continuum and say that it is reality. So be it. Other's say that slice over there is illusion because of the way it glitters in the sun of their perception. Other's have their saviors/guides/masters/friends/mates/etc. that have staked out their spiritual realestate (Realty Co.'s ) "Must..." Hmmmmmm.... There is always more unless I put myself into a 'coma' of one sort or another. Waves touch the shore. Waves recede. Many shores. Many waves. Surfs up, kento Private Communication GateZone Communications ___________________________ Internet, network, database tools, and the training to make them work for you and your organization. ___________________________ Kent Livingston kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com 512.443.8855 [21]: From: kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com (Spark) Subject: Re: Kundalini an ocean? Von enumerated: > >1. Meditate on nothing and receive nothing. No-thing is also what some people call that which comes before (and after) *things*. >2. By concentration which then turns into meditation. Not every one can >meditate. It takes practice. I believe *anyone* can 'meditate' or 'contemplate' it is mostly a matter of relaxing and learning to love. >3. Mind is called,"Maya" and by meditation that will become clear to you. Hmmmmmm.... >4. You created it. I thought it was Frank Zappa what a dissappointment. >5. kundalini is a creative energy that came down from the unmanifested and >went to sleep in the base of the spine. Through purification it will return >back up though the charkras to which it came. Or it might take the nonlinear route... Just when you think you've got it all neatly defined, described, mapped out it will kick you in the base of the spine (also known as your ass ) and you will learn something new. >6. As you are this one consciousness already. Nothing happens on it's return >except you wake up and then see that this life you thought was real was a >dream.( Maya) What an opportunity this life is. I believe that "this life" is quite 'real' enough to be very useful in shedding the accumulation of universal bullshit. >7. On a deeper sense everything is love and is only one, but for conversation >Kundalini is not your spirit. I like this love part, just sort of *clicks* into place, no? >8. We are all ghosts or spirts trapped in a body. Or.... we're in loving and symbiotic relationship with these wonderous and marvelous biodegradable space suits that enable us to to experience/learn amazing things. Besides you can always park the body for a while if you need to. (make sure it's parked legally so it doesn't get towed/toed). The body is a pretty fine instrument, I don't see it as a trap. Just an instrument or maybe a paint brush....
kentspark Private Communication GateZone Communications ___________________________ Internet, network, database tools, and the training to make them work for you and your organization. ___________________________ Kent Livingston kentATNOSPAMgatezone.com 512.443.8855 [22]: From: John Halonen Subject: RE: Kundalini an Ocean? Wow! So much to absorb and meditate on. Kent: > I believe the Heart is the map, compass, lighthouse, and beacon all in one . I'm not big on the technology of >Kundalini so much as 'working' to understand the way 'God's' love is bubbling up and raining down at every >moment of every day. I experience this Love in many different ways including its inverse . God is just a >word to describe the indescribable 'ocean of love and mercy' that we all move and have our being within. I Like this idea because when I do meditate on the Heart center and open up, things feel "right". I wrote a poem that was something like the line of God's love bubbling over. I hope I can find it to share. Von: >5. kundalini is a creative energy that came down from the unmanifested and >went to sleep in the base of the spine. Through purification it will return >back up though the charkras to which it came. I've heard purification mentioned many times. Is it the kundalini that purifies the body/soul? and is that why kundalini is so important? Like a metal with impurities is weak, once the impurities are removed it becomes strong. >6. As you are this one consciousness already. Nothing happens on its return >except you wake up and then see that this life you thought was real was a >dream. I'm not sure I understand everything you wrote, but something about "As you are this one consciousness already" really strikes a chord with me. I'm not sure why. Gloria: >You are not the mind, but the mind makes you think you are. Now how do you separate from it, and really >know, not think but know ... you are not it. That is detachment. You must see that by observing everything >while you are in your body, and when you are not in it. When both things are experienced, you will KNOW >who you are are. And KNOW without doubt what you are. I think I understand this. I started reading about lucid dreaming in an article on the internet because I was interested in OOB experiences, and I can see what you mean about being detached from the mind. For some reason I had not thought of this. I will give it a try. Thank you. I guess the main theme here seems to be love, and that the heart center will help you transcend the physical desires and help us connect with the universal love that is all around. I was going to ask the question, "What does waking the kundalini have to do with it, if I can connect to the universal love without waking the kundalini ?" But I get the distinct impression that after I have worked with the fourth center, the answer will become apparent. Love, John