Date: Sat, 29 Jun kundalini-l-d Digest	Volume 96 : Issue 31
 [1]: From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com (Viviane Brisson)
Subject: moon cycle

The moon will be full on June 30 and, as usual, the energies I feel all the
time at the crown and the brow chakras and at both feet are exacerbated by
this event and by the new moon. Anyone else out there has noticed some change
during the moon cycle? I have accepted fully those symptoms, but my friend
who's going through the process hasn't totally accepted yet and she feels
quite nervous by this increase in energy.

Love to all.
SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

 [2]: From: Chris Mallette