Date: Wed, 19 Jun kundalini-l-d Digest  Volume 96 : Issue 19
 [1]: From: David Farthing
Subject: To Melissa/Rushing Kundalini?

Dear Melissa: I was glad to read your comments about "allowing kundalini"
versus "taking action." I for one am quite interested in what some call
mere manifestation or effects. Since the time of my awakening I have been
using the energy pulses I feel to heal minor wounds, reduce swelling,
drain sinuses and other small healings. The pulses also help me in my job
as a musician. Somehow they help me "tune in" the people I perform with
and we play better and more together. I am very curious about what all
can be done or experienced with this energy and will continue to
experiment, no matter what the experts say. I would be interested in
hearing from you, Melissa, or anyone else about anything they are trying
to accomplish or discover. Love, David Farthing

 [2]: From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com (Viviane Brisson)
Subject: Re: White fog - Lubuvitcher Rebbe

I get this all the time when I'm calm. But I'm not sure what it is. I get the
white vision (it's like having milk in your eyes) and I feel this lightness
in all my body, as if my spirit was about to rise up in the air. I can do it
at will. Do you feel some kind of pressure from behind your eyeballs? I do.

Does anyone knows the meaning of this?

>Subject: White fog - Lubuvitcher Rebbe
>From: Richard Satin
>
>Last night I was at a fundraiser honoring the Lubuvitcher Rebbe.  For those
>of you who are not familiar with him, he was a very powerful individual,
> who
>could and did effect people from all walks of life, sometimes simply by
>looking at or touching them.  His strongest quality was his overwhelming
>love for all people from all races as individuals.  It was this awareness
>which came over me almost as a presence.
>
>At this presentation, a short video was shown of the giving of the U.S.
>Congressional gold medal, presented recently posthumously.  Interspersed
>were pictures of him at various times in his life.  Throughout the evening,
>the vision out of my left eye blanked in and out, as if by a white fog.
>While this was going on, I sensed a palpable lightness about my head and
>torso.  The experience faded in and out repeatedly.
>
>Sensations are pretty common for all of us.  I tend to observe them, and
> not
>give them to much importance.  But this was pretty odd (for me).  Has
> anyone
>else experienced anything like this?
>
>Richard
>
>--
>
>libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
>.
>By working hard 8 hours a day you may get to be
>the boss and work 12 hours a day.

SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

 [3]: From: SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com (Viviane Brisson)
Subject: Unidentified subject!

I almost always feel a wave of energy in my face, with feelings of pressure
in the bones, the cheeks, the jaw, the upper part of the neck,my eyes feel
just about ready to pop out. I feel some kind of pressure on the skin at the
lower left jaw.

I used to be able to project, but this symptom is distracting.

Does anyone know what this is about?
SnowbirdVATNOSPAMgnn.com

 [4]: From: MaceSpaceATNOSPAMgnn.com (R. H. Mace)