Date: Mon, 10 June kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 7

 [1]: From: Jim Cook
Subject: The Adventures Of Dr. Kundo

                              The Adventures of Dr. Kundo     Part 1

  Dr Kundo awoke at 3:00am and in a foul mood indeed.
 "  I've got to get these Kundalini experiments underway" He thought to himself.
    He desended the damp stair well to his laboratory.
   "Herbert, Herbert, are you awake yet" he called.
   "Herbert, didn't I tell you to put some better lighting in this stair well"
    Dr. Kundo entered his laboratory just as Herbert was lighting the kerosene
    Lanterns.
  " Master, do you think we can get some real electric lights down here some
day ?"
  " Don't worry about that Herbert, right now we have a lot of work to do"
   Dr. Kundo pulled a big switch and the whole laboratory came to life.
   Purple plasma started swirling thru tubes, lights began blinking all over
the
   place.
  " Do you see what we have here Herbert"?
    Dr. Kundo said as he pointed to a large glass enclosure.
  " What is that Master" Herbert Yelled.
  "It's a Kundalini Herbert"
  " With this, you and me Herbert, Are going to be masters of the world"
  " Stand back Herbert, I'm going to connect these super high voltage relay
    connectors.

                                    Stay Tuned For Part 2

 [2]: From: Richard Satin
Subject: Admin: Kundalini-l Web Site Postings

Dear Listmembers,

I'm in the process of extracting some posts to place on our new web site
pages.  I plan to remove email addresses and last names - unless you tell me
otherwise.

In the future, I will assume that there are no objections to my placing
extracts from the list on to the web pages.
If any of you have objections to my placing your posts there, PLEASE let me
know.

I will be writing to you individually for permission regarding posts from
before today.

If there are any artists out there who have kundalini related images they
would like to see on the pages, please get in touch.  You may not get rich,
but you will be attributed, and greatly appreciated.

Richard
--

libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
We often visited Ellen’s homeland, where our children had no

 [3]: From: Jai1008ATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: intro

Hi all... I am not particularly lurking but somewhat overwhelmed at the
inital volume of mail, and with what I would reply. I have misplaced the list
of intro questions, but I'll try to give you a quick picture (which seems
quite impossible). I have been dealing with what I term Kundalini for fifteen
or so years. I can not summarise my infinite experience very easily. Here are
some qualifiers--at various times I have read lots of books on the subject,
most all on the shared transformation list and then some. I have swam deeply
for years in several forms of spiritual practice all leaning toward the
esoteric contemplative--Buddahist meditation, especially Tibetan, Hindu
bhakti yoga, and Christain devotion. I have had religious experience and
mystical phenomena in all these, trained with lots of different apparent
heanyweight teachers, gurus and then some (including a course in miracles,
shamaism, I'm a trained rebirther and a reiki person and an artist of sorts
and so on ad nauseum). This mostly all out of a natural curiousity and a
voracious habit of reading and leaning toward the esoteric. I agree
wholeheartedly with whoever pleaded for less religious dogma, however, as
I'll get to below. I also relate to those mired and exaltant in it.  I
occasionally have tried some of the type of exercises you all mention and had
a few bodys sensations, heat, tingling, energy flows and such,but my real K.
experiences were fullblown, giantly large, dramatic and thouroughly mind/body
being altered. The only ongoing symptomology I encounter is full body
shaking, I am doing it now as I write and anytime I am in a charged
situation, and chronic fatigue/energy bursts and of course lots of random
psychic/healing phenomenae. I also have a very sensitive digestive system
that is a constant pain in the ass. I was born with scoliosis and have been
consciously straightening my spine for ten or more years. The shaking comes
from K flow that hits blockages, in this case my curved spine, I currently
believe. All beliefs, opinons and attitudes, as well as all body
manifestations change constantly as the flow manipulates my body and bieng,
so even writing about it is a bit suspect, as it's most about FLUX and
learning to live fully in it, a tricky task. I certainly feel the list shakti
as well. I had three full scale,  documented Kundalini uprisings, spaced
about three years apart and brought on by the use of psychedleics, though I
have been swimming in the currents my whole life. I would hope any of you
folks prejudiced against the use of hallucinogenics would suspend your
disapproval and note that altering the mind/body through chemicals
(especially plant dervied ones) forms the backbone of most all of the world's
mystical tradition and evolutionary habit. My arousals were classic and
severe. I have worked since with many organizations, psychiatric, scientific
and alternative healing wise as a go between, either facilitating experience
for others in crisis or  explaining phenoemene. Each break, I call them
breaks because my ordinary consciousness was in every way very thouroughly
suspended/superseded while the flows overtook everything, lasted
approximately three weeks. I went once two straight weeks with no sleep at
all. It is all very definately a physical process, one with it's own momentum
and charge, having only incidentally to do with any practice or spiritual
hodgepodge I was concurrently dipping into. I have never done an ongoing
spiiritual practice as perscribed anywhere, but I do have a very active
spiritual life. In all three cases I was institutionalized against my will,
but very well taken care of, I say this somewhat tougue in cheek....I can
elaborate on this and pacify or scare your socks off, as you wish.
Fortunately I had the education and support systems to have a context to put
my experiences in. While I did not seek a kundalini experience on any
conscious level (I figured it was too dangerous because of my back), I knew
when my body started going into serpent like convulsions and dances, and my
neck and head were snapping all about that it was probably kundalini. Many,
many forms of telekinesis, ESP, clairaudience and so forth have I
experienced. I tend to agree with folks who warn aginst getting to caugt up
in these manifestations, yet I have no control over any of it, so mosltly I
just sit back and try to enjoy whatever is happening. I have noticed while
working in  kundalini oriented communities that the whole notion of it, not
to mention the experience, can lead to a very annoying Promethean egomania,
and I definetely caution against trying to override weaker parts of yourself
by trying to tap into what you think is some cosmic panacea and powerhouse.
Since the full arousal was always foisted on me by surprise, with little
conscious aid, I tend to be a bit suspcioius of people trying to devolp it at
all. In it's full form it is not something that this culture has seen much of
and as such can get really dicey really fast. I do know that it is it's own
evolutionary force, responsible for many cases of "Mental Illness" (I've
written and published a bit on this if anyone cares to read, though I'm
pretty disorganised right now) and that for me personalizing it as mother
nature at work, keeps me the most balanced about it all. I love religious
claptrap, but for me K force is so far beyond our currently held group
cosmology that not even our most esoteric, enlightened religious teaching
glimmers at it's magnitude. It is, pretty much, for me, the force of
evolution at work, and I feel honored, priveleged (not that it doesn't touch
far more people than it's name does) and humbled to get to watch it close up.
It's like watching a live volcano crater from a helicopter. I keep it in the
realm of the natural (I don't believe there is such thing as supernatural,
it's not even a logical construct to me) and I trust it's divine, natural
intelligence to guide me.  I have been a bit verbose already, so I guess I'll
stop here, but I have a warehouse in my head, body and heart on this topic.
Thanks for all your posts, I enjoyed reading them.

 [4]: From: Richard Satin
Subject: Fwd from Carlo Izzo

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

------- FORWARD, End of original message -------

--

libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
I am done with great things and big plans, great institutions

 [5]: From: vetfindATNOSPAMinteraccess.com (Judy Kavanaugh)
Subject: night sweats

Hi,
Does anyone have any remedies for night sweats?  I know this is a normal
part of the kundalini process, but it is more than a little annoying at times.
Thanks in advance,
Judy

 [6]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Subject: Re: tolerance

Judy,
HI, thanks for your comments, I'm waiting to see what the responce is from
the group.  I do believe it is unfortunate that people get caught up in
spiritual vocabulary, I have a western background, with a very eastern
understanding woven through it.  But, I communicate very much in relationship
to divine will as the carrier of the Holy Spirit. There are terms like prana,
Skati and verious words used to relate to polarity such as the self and not
self yin and yang, lower self, higher self, because  all religions relate to
the spiritual truth. Since yoga means union, in the Muslim religion the
concept of union is expressed through the word Islam which means surrender of
the lower to the higher principle of the self. This to me is alignment to
divine will which centers ones attention on the undoing process, and death of
the ego.

I have been experiencing kundalini for so long that when I talk about it, it
comes out direct and to the point. I believe one person called my
communication " opinion not fact"  Well, you wouldn't know if it is fact or
not unless you try it and find out from personal experience that it is not
true.  Everything I talk about is from direct personal experience. I don't
communicate on a subject unless it is something that I work with daily in
discipline. But, again, I speak direct and to the point. This may bother
some, and I'm sorry about that. I don't prethink what I  say, I always speak
and write spontaneously, and when spirit communicates it does come through
with power. That is also a result of kundalini and the Holy Spirit working as
one.

There are not a whole lot of people that can talk about kundalini from direct
experience that also can at will move to any center, see and understand its
frequency, light, sound, color, etc.  because it is being directed by the
Holy Spirit from  the crown chakra.  This should be valuable information to
receive without charge over a computer ... especially to those who are having
problems.  I have been through many what I call eruptions, or volcanic blow
outs in my time, and I can share what to do with those who are having this
kind of experience.  But, this is not my discussion group. And, I respect the
people doing it, I know if it is God's Will for me to continue, I will, if
not, it is perfectly fine with me.  God Bless All.  GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com
Gloria Greco

 [7]: From: GgjiATNOSPAMaol.com