Date: Tue, 04 Jun kundalini-l-d Digest Volume 96 : Issue 1

 [1]: From: Richard Satin
Subject: Welcome to the kundalini list

Dear Charter Member,

Welcome.  This is the first message to the new kundalini list.  As of now,
the list is fully operational.  To send posts, mail to kundalini-lATNOSPAMexecpc.com
For administration (subscribe/unsubscribe), kundalini-l-requestATNOSPAMexecpc.com
If you have problems or questions, kundalini-l-ownerATNOSPAMexecpc.com

You may want to save this for later reference.

Soon I'll post some of my own experiences.  I had hoped to have something
ready by now, but unfortunately, there don't seem to be a full 24 hours in a
day.  Where do they all go?  In any case, following are some questions which
may or may not be useful to prompt some initial discussions.  Feel free to
answer any, all or none of the questions as you are so led.

-Richard
Original kundalini-l-ownerATexcecpc.com

Questionaire for Kundalini-l
All questions are optional.

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. Sex:
4. When did you first become aware of the Kundalini process?
5.  How long ago was this?
6.  What were some of the first things you noticed?
7.  What has changed most in your life since the process began?
8.  Have your eating habits changed?  How so?
9.  Do you practice meditation or yoga?  What type(s)?  How often?
10.  Are you involved in service to others?  What kind?
11.  Do you have any other comments?

Extra:  What do you hope to get out of this list?

--

libraATNOSPAMexecpc.com     http://www.execpc.com/~libra/
If you wait until you can do everything for everybody,

 [2]: From: Richard Satin